Donny Donowitz (61-14-3) vs Jameson Connemara (40-5)

100k bet on Conne to win this one. First who agrees to the bet is in for it.

Donny is a legend and a top contender for G.O.A.T status, but Connemara is just too much for him in my opinion. That is not taking anything away from Donny, Conne just is one of the hardest ( if not the hardest) fighters to beat.

I'm up for that. I think Donny will go on to win, retire following the fight and could well go down as the GOAT.

Some people seem to value retiring #1 but in my book it means jack shit. A bit selfish to be honest.

It's not selfish if you've been around as long as Donny at the top (or near the top), but yeah I don't like fighters who get to #1 and then suddenly retire.

• Upvote 2

Some people seem to value retiring #1 but in my book it means jack shit. A bit selfish to be honest.

I agree going forward. It was something new when Leo did it, and heck Rinky deserved it after the career he had to go out on top, but it won't have much meaning really in the future.

It's not selfish if you've been around as long as Donny at the top (or near the top), but yeah I don't like fighters who get to #1 and then suddenly retire.

Leo was on top for near enough 7 months or so, while Rinky has been at the top of the ranks consistently for 2 years nearly. Nobody has really just gotten there and then decided to retire.

This is actually one of the examples of why I have a small tiny little bit part of this game that I don't like. The ground game.

We are talking about 2 of the greatest fighters living p4p greatest warriors , amazing careers , both best at what they do.

Yet there has been not a single second on the ground , both fighters looks

Groundwork
Improve pos: 0 (0)
Ground strikes: 0 (0)
Sub attempts: 0 (0)

• Downvote 1

This is actually one of the examples of why I have a small tiny little bit part of this game that I don't like. The ground game.

We are talking about 2 of the greatest fighters living p4p greatest warriors , amazing careers , both best at what they do.

Yet there has been not a single second on the ground , both fighters looks

Groundwork

Improve pos: 0 (0)

Ground strikes: 0 (0)

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

I can probably show you at least 10 UFC championship fights where neither fighter attempted a TD or ground strike.

• Upvote 1