Hurricane Harvey

PBR

yeah people are buying shit out like crazy. I remember 10+ years ago for Katrina or Charlie we didn't have power/electric for almost a month straight. I think it was a little longer than 3 weeks.

hopefully it it dies down a little bit. or shanks FL and heads back into atlantic or something. really don't need any house damage atm lol. when it rains it pours though. been pouring all year so I'm semi-prepared for a good ole storm to come in and fuck some shit up.

the latest track has it hitting Homestead, the same place that Andrew hit.

I highly douth that the water from a storm has high gasoline % in it.

it can if the tanks at gas stations get flooded.

I highly douth that the water from a storm has high gasoline % in it.

Some of your posts make me think that gas and asbestos-laced water is your beverage of choice.

Water doesn't have to have a high percentage of gasoline in it for it to be unsafe. This water runs all over the pavement which is permeated with oil, runs against all kinds of machinery and equipment, cars, trucks, infrastructure, has cement, chemicals and other impurities in it.

There is a reason drinking water is sparse when natural disasters like hurricanes hit.