Monetise IQ Tests/Gaming: by upgrading your jets (or gaming console).

lotos

Atm moment the small but certain moral loss on several flights and the disproportionate amount of bad gaming sessions per iq tests ratio makes it not worth having games on flights.

BUT, if the game engine gave up more IQ tests then gaming would be a great addition; worth the costs and possibly worth the risks of a bad gaming session (especially if a several bad gaming sessions in a row had a worse moral loss than it does now). IQ tests are one of those things that managers would even buy if they could I reckon, but having THIS AS THE way is pretty cool way for noobs or non-paying customers to risk it for a biscuit and breathe life back into jets.

BASIC IMPLEMENTATION: To be honest, if one got 1 IQ test out of 50 flights suddenly, it would be better or more fun than than it is now and make games worth it TODAY! Cos I made have made so many flights in the game and I don't think I have ever gotten a test that way.

IDEAL IMPLEMENTATION: If 1 out of 10-20 journeys issued an IQ test, but you had a standard moral drop of 1% per journey with random 3.5% moral losses every once in a while (along with random boosts with good gaming sessions and/or in the event that the fighter scores high/low IQ test). Maybe occasionally, but very rarely, one gets a complete replenishment in such cases when a fighter has a “great” gaming session or scores very high on a test. Either randomise it a bit more or make it so we can pay outright for an IQ test (on a specific flight). Personally, I think jets would be fun way to implement this while injecting life back into what has been a dead part of the game.

PENALTIES/OPTIONS: If one was not to be keeping an eye on the jet feedback (possibly while laundering) one could lose 20%-30% moral loss, but are "most likely", but not even 100% certain to get an iq test?

MONETIZE IT: As I said, people are prepared to pay for IQ tests, so why not make this the (new) way at the same time giving (old) jets/flights a new lease... So 'leasing games': (like the supplying supplements to gyms equivalent) maybe games or quality needs upgrading more often so that u inadvertently monetize jets!! Charge 30 days VIP or real money per annum. Essentially upgrading (your seat) games to 1st class if you are a passenger (travelling as a passenger in someone else’s jet) or a jet owner buying or renting a games console from a partner (like a vendor for gym supplements) that needs upgrading once a year (for vip or real money).

PERSONAL TOUCH: if you chose to really mix up the moral and even make younger guys more likely to get tests (and older guys hardly play games at all: maybe keep old guys at the ratio they are now, but only apply the changes to younger fighters, then suddenly there is one completely fresh new addition to the game. Anyway, everyone is wondering why they have jets now (on many occasion I hear managers say “jets are worthless"...I think this would change things up. This means non-vip users can just allow the auto-flights to run and they get easy/economic travel, but without games (or maybe Mike monetises games for auto-flights; so u can tick a box to pay an IQ test or travel 1st class (that includes games).

VIABLE ENTERPRISE OPTION: Give a temporary half price off min sale for old jets or trade in Spin n Win jets for game money (or vip), so people could decide now whether to join the new elite jet club or trade in their chips and go full forward with NO JETS policy (environmentalists)….EVERYONE WINS OUT!! With these changes, people might have the incentive to go back to the days of renting jets. We can offer public journeys on our private jets in order to supplement the new added costs. So instead of almost everyone having 1 or more jets (that some are useless), split up the population into two clear groups "those who have jets and those who don't". So if a large proportion of managers (simulating the poorer classes) decide to cash in their jets while (possibly) richer classes) buy off the cheap jets and start some businesses "make a new airline" essentially.

Suddenly there would a shit load of revenue cos a load of people wouldn't have jets anymore cos they decided to sell out as it were...and they still get the gaming option as an extra charge on individual flights...

"I made a simple idea sound complicated, but I think the basic or advanced option would really swing the game into a super charged version of "what we’re seeing these days in the real world with corporate takeovers.

What do you reckon? Would it cause too much hassle for programmers? Would it bring mayhem in the markets or it simply a damn good idea?"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Cheers Rambo. Tev, it doesn't exist. I was trying to figure out a smart way for Mike to charge us for the novelty of getting an IQ test. I think I over-complicated things as usual and not sure I explained myself clearly. I thought, like how vending machines in the gym, flights could charge and/or commission a "game vendor" supplier? Really all is required is a gaming option when u take a flight so that you can take a gauranteed iq test and pay 15 days vip for it.

Flights seem a waste. The moral drops from flights has a clear downside, yet there seems to be little upside from owning jets. It's basically a non existent, sterile part of the game. If you work out the costs minus taxes and meals, the best reduction you can expect laundering is like 8%. One might as well borrow a jet, launder the money thru a 3rd party once every couple of months.

How often does an IQ TEST get given anyway, cos I swear I have never had one from a flight. I've taken hundreds of flights over many years and with gaming of course, but no joy

• 2 weeks later...

Same same, but it's gettinng silly now. I have half a stable of guys I have no idea how to make them, cos their iq is a mystery. i already made a red belt that turned out dumb as two short planks and by the time I got a read he was a mature fighter. I have a shit load of potential strikers haven't shown sign of power. I need to know if any are smart cos I can make some of them into decision grapplers. If I don't get 8 iq tests in the next month, I will have to just sack all my solid chins above 170lb and start a third of my roster from the beginning. Otherwise it's like 3-4 yrs of real life I could waste on this fucking game. Have to put things into perspective-------THIS IS FUCKING ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Atm moment the small but certain moral loss on several flights and the disproportionate amount of bad gaming sessions per iq tests ratio makes it not worth having games on flights.

BUT, if the game engine gave up more IQ tests then gaming would be a great addition; worth the costs and possibly worth the risks of a bad gaming session (especially if a several bad gaming sessions in a row had a worse moral loss than it does now). IQ tests are one of those things that managers would even buy if they could I reckon, but having THIS AS THE way is pretty cool way for noobs or non-paying customers to risk it for a biscuit and breathe life back into jets.

BASIC IMPLEMENTATION: To be honest, if one got 1 IQ test out of 50 flights suddenly, it would be better or more fun than than it is now and make games worth it TODAY! Cos I made have made so many flights in the game and I don't think I have ever gotten a test that way.

or

MONETIZE IT: As I said, people are prepared to pay for IQ tests, so why not make this the (new) way at the same time giving (old) jets/flights a new lease... So 'leasing games': (like the supplying supplements to gyms equivalent) maybe games or quality needs upgrading more often so that u inadvertently monetize jets!! Charge 30 days VIP or real money per annum. Essentially upgrading (your seat) games to 1st class if you are a passenger (travelling as a passenger in someone else’s jet) or a jet owner buying or renting a games console from a partner (like a vendor for gym supplements) that needs upgrading once a year (for vip or real money).

I think my idea got lost in translation. Rent game consoles on flights or implement more on IQ tests on flights please.

Am I the only complaining as usual about something that is not an issue?