UGD 94: Man Vs Puno (Review)

Rambo

Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno vs "Frosty the" Snow Man

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1514922089QKkOnXd.png

...Two fighters...

...One Throne...

...An entire Legacy on the line...

The return of the P4P King saw over 93,607 fans pile into Wombley Arena in London.

After a night of grueling action the main event was finally here.

The lights dimmed and the sweet sound of Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Simple Man' echoed

from the speakers as the crowd began chanting for the arrival of MMA's biggest Superstar.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4w9wiHJJd1qcrvz7o1_500.gif

"Pu-no! Pu-no! Pu-no! Pu-no!"

The crowd roared in anticipation of the Heavyweight King's arrival.

As Puno descended into the arena you could feel the electricity in the air increasing with every step he took towards the cage. As he inched closer, the energy intensified so much that even the raging, belligerent drunk, & booze-infused crowd was left in silence and awe as they marveled at the world champion's presence.

Everybody's power scanners were going bonkers. They had never witnessed such powerful energy

http://78.media.tumblr.com/2d0e00241548d0a3f5c9452e71fb13e3/tumblr_nlqm0plQqW1qkbduio1_250.gif

Puno entered the cage and stood across his opponent.

Puno's demeanor - calm, stoic, composed - he had been here before. It seemed like 'deja-vu'.

Mean while Snow Man was already melting from the heat emitting from Puno's intense energy levels.

UcnyORp.png

During the fighter introductions, the camera shifted briefly to capture Chris Karter on the jumbotron sitting ringside w/ LT, Jamie McKenna, a sneaky Northern Ninja, & an entourage of beautiful women that didn't include #Bjornsmom.

Ladies and gentlemen...

This fight is 5 rounds, for the heavyweight championship of the world!

Introducing the champion to my left, fighting out of the red corner.

With a record of 19 wins, 6 losses and 1 draws, fighting out of Montreal, Snow Man!

And introducing the undisputed P4P King to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.

With a heavyweight record of 21 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, fighting out of Convicted Fight Club, Kajun Puno!

After the fighters were introduced, they touched gloves, and were directed back to their corners.

ROUND 1

http://i.imgur.com/w5zcEnH.gif

Puno came out and found his range early. It didn't take long for him to establish himself as the superior fighter.

The beating that took place for an entire round was almost unfair.

After the first round was over, Puno yawned, waved to his momma, and walked casually to his corner.

Snow Man went crawling to his corner, gasping for air, battered and beaten. He needed help getting on the stool.

His cornermen were about to throw in the towel, when Snow Man suddenly lifted his hand to stop them and shouted...

"No!"

It's as if in that moment of inevitable defeat and misery, he acknowledged and accepted the honor he was receiving from getting spanked by the true Heavyweight champion of the world.

Bless his heart.

He stood from his stool, looked across the cage at greatness, and accepted his demise.

Round 2

3387_es.jpg

Puno, both almighty and merciful, decided to make quick work of his opponent in the second round when he obliterated Snow Man's face with his infamous right hand.

Man walks into a straight right, dropping him to the canvas!

Puno swarms him and finishes the fight with a hail of punches! What a brutal finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:38 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Kajun Puno!

FULL FIGHT HERE

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150503122605dms4rb.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130727154002new-asc-beltb2.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170601204320Capture.PNG

With that series of punches Puno put another fighter in a grave and added his 4th world title to his decorated belt collection.

The crowd didn't know whether to clap or bow.

• Upvote 11

http://i.imgur.com/uYILMPB.jpg

The goat and the snowman.

An Alika Webb fable

Once upon a time when king winter ruled the land, a head strong goat convinced of his own superiority was making his way across the vast snowy plains looking for any to challenge his claims when he came upon a frosty man made out of snow. The goat was intrigued and asked the man of snow if there were any who could oppose him nearby. With great confidence the man of snow replied that there was none but himself that could answer that challenge. “Man has created me in his image and does not man rule all animal kind, oh dear goat?” the man of snow asked with a great smile upon his face. Unimpressed by this claim the goat replied: “That may be so - man of snow - but soon the snow will melt and thou will vanish while I will still roam free upon this world.”

UGD 94:Man Vs Puno – 5 January 2018

Underground’s 265 title - Snow Man © Vs Kajun Puno

Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno’s legacy is notorious to say the least, the self-proclaimed greatest of all time in MMATycoon’s history has made headlines multiple times and he is not shy to let the world know about his accomplishments. A one man demolition crew no matter where the fight takes place, an iron chin combined with fists of mass destruction, kicks of fury and venomous submissions makes defeating Puno a seemingly impossible task for any who would dare undertake such a quest. Undefeated throughout 2017, he is undeniably one of the most accomplished fighters of the moment. But controversy put his claims for the fighter of the year award in jeopardy. Not having fought since August, Puno has been sitting pretty with his undefeated streak never on the line for the rest of the year. Many therefore claimed he didn’t deserve the award. Now the MMATycoon’s GOAT decided to step back in the cage and prove to the world that he can not only talk the talk but that he can also walk the walk.

Defending his title is Snow Man, long considered the second ranked fighter in his weight class. He knew that Puno was the one standing in his way of becoming the number one fighter among the heavyweights and with Puno taking a ride on the backseat for the second half of 2017, he had no way of proving himself the better man. A knockout machine to say the least as only one of his victories has come by the way of a decision, anticipation for this fight was off the charts! Would the champion retain and dethrone the self-proclaimed greatest fighter of all time or would Puno make his claims a reality by separating the sheep from the goat?

There was something in the air that night, fans across the globe were restless of anticipation and the crowd went absolutely bananas when the man of the hour - Kajun Puno himself - walked out to the cage. “Tell everybody I’m on my way” Puno yelled with extreme confidence. That same crowd also gave a standing ovation to the champion who looked flustered on his way to the merciless steel cage. It was a clash of two worlds but one big family as MMA fans around the world came together for this fight of epic proportions despite their preferences for either man.

Kajun Puno came to play and didn’t waste any time as he sent the champion packing to the land of confusion with a quick double leg takedown attempt. Against all odds, Snow Man was able to stop the fight from going to the ground but the fight had just started and with the cold steel of the cage digging into his back after the failed takedown attempt, he was already feeling trapped in a cage with a ferocious wild animal. Despite not having thrown a single strike, Puno’s invisible touch had worked its magic. Another day in paradise it was for Puno as he simply picking his shots with seemingly effortless effectiveness.

One minute into the fight and the difference was clear as day, Snow Man was still trying to regain his composure while Kajun Puno had already blasted him with an armada of soul-sucking kicks and unforgiving iron fists. Gasping for air, Snow Man kept fighting the stranger like him that stood before him but it was just one more night for the self-proclaimed greatest of all time, that’s all. You can’t hurry victory without taking some risks but Kajun Puno showed his true colors when he kept battering the wounded champion and Puno didn’t even give him a second to catch his breath.

The second round started and Puno just continued where he left off, he turned it on again as he started raining down pummeling blows upon Snow Man who saw his dreams of becoming the number one in his weight class melting like snow under the burning desert son. Kajun Puno felt the end was near and uncorked a rocket of a right hand and sent the champion sprawling to the ground. There must be some misunderstanding Snow Man thought as he stood right back up. With a crimson stream upon his face it would have been easy to say that there was no way out but with the underground heavyweight title and his own pride in his heart he kept fighting with a groovy kind of love and determination. A couple of strikes from Puno later and the champion threw away all thoughts and hopes of making it out of this round as his world was rocked by a stinging jab. Snow Man tried to run but ran into a stop sign named Kajun Puno as another straight right hand found its target and the champion’s legs fell out from under him. Kajun Puno swarmed the fallen champion with a merciless storm of hellfire and brimstone as he buried the champion’s remains deep into the canvas.

Winner: Kajun Puno by KO (punches) after 1 minute and 38 seconds of round 2.

• Upvote 7

Legendary fight ending sequence, worthy of the GOAT:

giphy.gif

Puno uses a dirty trick and bites Man his nose off. Guten Appetit! No judge seemed to have noticed though, so the fight continues.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Man is rocked!
Man walks into a straight right, dropping him to the canvas! Puno swarms him and finishes the fight with a hail of punches! What a brutal finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:38 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Nose bite & punches). Kajun Puno!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=905349

• Upvote 5

The goat and the snowman.

An Alika Webb fable

Winner: Kajun Puno by KO (reviews)

:thumbup:

Breaking news:

Dante Boudain (#2 Ranked Heavyweight) M.I.A. Officials say he entered the witness protection program to avoid a fight with Puno.

Puno is running away with the FOTY award. Even the high-school boy band committee couldn't rally together a victory for Michael Jackson and his camp of midgets.

Hennan Hoyce had the opportunity to fight Puno in Underground (#1 org worldwide) but stays in GAMMA to fight an opponent coming off a knockout loss. Social media was buzzing.

Bear Stevenson files lawsuit against Chris Karter and Convicted Fight Club for excessive violence and brutality. Snow Man is the 3rd victim. Both Obelix De Gaul and Randy Curran suffered traumatic brain injuries during their World Heavyweight title fights vs Puno the Champion.

Lawsuit links MMA fighter Valentin Nasimentu. Another victim that claims Puno beat him so badly that he actually found Jewsus Christ.

Puno's lawyers file a counter-lawsuit and restraining order against Valentin Nasimentu for cyber-stalking and soliciting.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1010975/andrei-arlovski-knocks-out-roy-o.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:38 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Kajun Puno!

Kajun Puno is the new Underground Heavyweight champion!

Kajun Puno spent the whole post fight interview bigging himself up. It didn't go down that well with the fans after a while as they thought it was a bit arrogant.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15042037209588.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150503122605dms4rb.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130727154002new-asc-beltb2.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170601204320Capture.PNG

There was a lot of discontent in the crowd after your post-fight comment. What did you say that riled them up?

"They expect the G.O.A.T. to be humble. They confuse arrogance with confidence and ability."

Humility might not be the best thing to ask a fighter to show after he's added his 4th World Championship to the belt cabinet. How does it feel?

"It felt good to once again silence the critics."

One of the most outspoken critics have been Mentor for your 'lack of activity'. What do you have to say about that?

"He had multiple opportunities to send his champions to fight me. He backs down every time. I clear out every Heavyweight fighter at the top of this game except the ones hiding in GAMMA."

Any interest in fighting for the GAMMA Heavyweight title?

"No - it would tarnish my belt collection."

Snow Man is still in the hospital after the devastating knockout you delivered. Do you have any words of encouragement?

"Tell whoever gave you slider advice to give you refund. That was pathetic."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You seem to think you can hand pick whoever is near the top of the division and get whatever fight you want, unfortunately that is not the case. Hoyce is not a champ i want to be putting in super fights at the moment, he only recently was crowned and we have plenty of options for the title. We always give priority for fighters within our organization and focus mostly on title fights. We only send out super fights for fighters that are proven champs and need new competition, not those that we have plenty of variants within our own organization, this has been our policy from day one.

As for us having "multiple" offers, this was the ONLY OFFER we ever had, the other offer was when we offered Gerbert vs Puno but you rejected fighting in GAMMA unless it was for the title and we did not agree to those terms. We never put the title on super fights ever in the past and wont start now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You seem to think you can hand pick whoever is near the top of the division and get whatever fight you want, unfortunately that is not the case. Hoyce is not a champ i want to be putting in super fights at the moment, he only recently was crowned and we have plenty of options for the title. We always give priority for fighters within our organization and focus mostly on title fights. We only send out super fights for fighters that are proven champs and need new competition, not those that we have plenty of variants within our own organization, this has been our policy from day one.

As for us having "multiple" offers, this was the ONLY OFFER we ever had, the other offer was when we offered Gerbert vs Puno but you rejected fighting in GAMMA unless it was for the title and we did not agree to those terms. We never put the title on super fights ever in the past and wont start now.

:yawn:

all I see is "I don't want Puno to beat my fighters and steal my hype"

Mentor's 265 division is defunct. There's 2 guys there. The belt and division have been inactive for months. You act like there would of been some great tragedy if he would of came and fought for an inactive divisions title. What is the worst case scenario? The absolute worst case scenario - you strip him and take small hype hit.

You fail to mention that the only time I demanded Puno fight for the title is if the fight took place in GAMMA. You talk about my terms like owners or myself that contacted you were messaging you w/ the proposal

"Hey Mentor, I want to send Puno to your org for a title fight!"

I think they wanted you to send your chumps to fight Puno... but you want the fight to take place in GAMMA, and Puno the Undisputed Heavyweight World Champion of the Game, can't defend a title in GAMMA, so my terms were simple - put belt on the line. in which, you obviously decline.

tenor.gif?itemid=3548066

ok. say I do buy the crap you're selling (I'm not talking about penis cream)... so you don't let the GOAT come fight for the (inactive) title at your org, but you can't release your guys for a super fight to come fight Puno? How many times exactly has that been offered? I know I've personally contacted at least 2 of the fighters/managers directly.

Do your top HW fighters not want to fight the #1 fighter in the game? they don't want a crack at #1? they honestly rather fight same fighters over and over than face off against the GOAT?

they have no say so?

you call all the shots?

you some kind of dictator?

you an owner nazi bro?

what's the story. why haven't you sacrificed one of your lambs to the GOAT yet?

#hypenazi

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

That was the other thing i did not like, you negotiated with the fighters and not the org owner that their fighters are participating in, it seems you are not fully aware how super fights are arranged in this game. The way it is done is via the org owners responsible........................and no, you cannot fight for active or defunct belts of our org when/if you come over for a super fight. I do not care what you do with other orgs you participate with/in, that wont be happening with our org EVER and i do not give a poop if you have 2 million hype and ranked #1 in the past 10 years.

If we have an appropriate matchup and your fighter is not inactive again for 6 months or getting submitted in BJJ tournaments, i will contact your org owner to negotiate.

Good evening to you sir.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

That was the other thing i did not like, you negotiated with the fighters and not the org owner that their fighters are participating in, it seems you are not fully aware how super fights are arranged in this game. The way it is done is via the org owners responsible........................and no, you cannot fight for active or defunct belts of our org when/if you come over for a super fight. I do not care what you do with other orgs you participate with/in, that wont be happening with our org EVER and i do not give a poop if you have 2 million hype and ranked #1 in the past 10 years.

If we have an appropriate matchup and your fighter is not inactive again for 6 months or getting submitted in BJJ tournaments, i will contact your org owner to negotiate.

Good evening to you sir.

When I read this, I was glad to see that my vote for CEO of the year 2017 was justified. You are the man!

Once I will start with a full roster again, you can expect more of my guys to come over to Gamma.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good evening to you sir.

Sorry Uncle Dana that's not how super fights work. It takes 4 people to collaborate - the 2 org owners and the 2 managers of the fighters. What your Dictatorship is failing to realize is that 3/4th's of the party are on board, you've been the only one stopping those fights from happening.

You know when they leave your org and lose, you lose hype. You're a hype nazi.

Hype-Hitlah! :OMG:

When I read this, I was glad to see that my vote for CEO of the year 2017 was justified. You are the man!

Once I will start with a full roster again, you can expect more of my guys to come over to Gamma.

Get off your knees bjorn, this isn't Belgium catholic school.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Uncle Dana that's not how super fights work. It takes 4 people to collaborate - the 2 org owners and the 2 managers of the fighters. What your Dictatorship is failing to realize is that 3/4th's of the party are on board, you've been the only one stopping those fights from happening.

Obviously you have to get the manager to accept :OMG: ..............................i have to do that every time i send a fight offer over dude. I thought you figured that i already know that after booking almost 7000 fights in the past 8 1/2 years:

Fights offered *(includes NCs etc) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/us.gif Global Association of MMA™ (6,840)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Puno is currently a FA looking for a KT fight or a grappling match. Would prefer grappling match. Fight has to take place before 1-30. Grappling match can go down in any org. KT fight must take place in Dynasty.

I'm intrigued.

What minimum weight and/or rank does a fighter need to have to get the KT bout with Puno?

I have 3 or 4 guys that would love to punch Puno in the face, without them having to fear about having Puno his smelly goatballs on their forehead for 25minutes....

Puno is currently a FA looking for a KT fight or a grappling match. Would prefer grappling match. Fight has to take place before 1-30. Grappling match can go down in any org. KT fight must take place in Dynasty.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg

Remi "The Exiled" Highjack

Not sorry to highjack your thread.

Where are you at little bugger?!

You say that you are up for a KT fight and when asked for the minimum requirements, you dissapear into the shadows again...

Classic 'Goat' Puno manoeuvre.

I haven't had a fight for almost a year, but then again, that's hardly any different than your activty levels.

If you actually want a KT fight, let Destiny send over the contract.

I'll smash your face in for free, within the first two rounds.

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

Hess vs Puno would make more sense than the little guys.

Fuck,just realised that I released Hess a day or two ago to make some exta free space on my roster. Facepalm.

Anyway, Miric is big enough, if you fear Origi and Highjack too much for a KT brawl.

Why is the goat scared of someone lighter than him... ? Strange.

Do a 5 round KT fight with Puno against either of Highjack and Origi. Then you would have had your first actual pro KT fight.

You would not like the end result too much, sort of like TWGC, but standing.

Fuck,just realised that I released Hess a day or two ago to make some exta free space on my roster. Facepalm.

Anyway, Miric is big enough, if you fear Origi and Highjack too much for a KT brawl.

Why is the goat scared of someone lighter than him... ? Strange.

Do a 5 round KT fight with Puno against either of Highjack and Origi. Then you would have had your first actual pro KT fight.

You would not like the end result too much, sort of like TWGC, but standing.

:yawn:

Miric vs Puno grappling match?