#1 £2 to £1,000 Challenge: A game of 9 bets

markyosullivan

I'm a big fan of this challenge. It was introduced to me on another forum and I won one of the games by getting the highest amount before losing it all :( I got to £392.70 from £2 so it's certainly possible to do. The best I've ever seen someone do is get all the way from £2 to £703.80

Rules:

- Starting stake is £2

- You must bet all of your winnings
- Minimum betting odds are 1:1 (evens) and bets can be completed with as many legs as possible to get you to that number

- You can do double bets to get odds of evens or higher.

- Bets must fall between two categories

1. Friday - Monday

2. Tuesday Thursday

- First round of bets have to be between Friday 20th and Monday 23rd

- Second round of bets have to be between Tuesday 24th - Thursday 26th and so on

Ideal bet is £2 to £4 to £8 to £16 to £32 to £64 to £128 to £256 to £512 to £1024 which is 9 bets in total. However, you can reduce this slightly by getting odds slightly better.

Bets to be placed as follows

Bet 1 (or number 2/3 etc)
Stake
Odds
Winning Amount
Bet details

Example

Bet 1
£2
£4.90
Leicester City to beat Newcastle on 21/11/2015

Here's a couple of useful football (or soccer for you US people) website links which show the form of clubs.

Soccerway
Soccerway for Girls

Just filter the leagues by the country you want.

Opening bets need to be placed by Monday night to qualify. If your opening bet loses you can have one more shot at it

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I feel like you should be able to bet when you want and not have a limit on 1 every 4 days or so

It's a lot easier for me to track what round people are on by having them bet on the days specified. If you just bet whenever, then you can't easily compare how much you're on to other people who's betted. Please stick to the rules.

I am the worst better of all time. Off the top...

Patrick Cote hasn't finished a fight in 3 years....knocks out Josh Burkamn in the last round (I had Cote by decision).

Ronda Rousey, insane favourite....biggest upset of all time in MMA some think (I had Rousey by KO in round 1)

Man United against Watford, squash match....United give away a penalty at 85 minutes (I have United winning)

Okay, this post isnt as relevant cause United just score at 91 but still...