Get ready for some more bangin bro

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-ultimate-fighter/story/the-ultimate-fighter-redemption-cast-revealed-including-season-2-winner-joe-stevenson-021517

Julian Lane (11-6-1), previously appeared on “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Carwin vs. Team Nelson” during season 16

Jesse Taylor (30-15), previously appeared on “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Rampage vs. Team Forrest” during season 7

As usual proper fighters left off in favor of scumbags.. Julian Lane goin to be runnin around the house lookin to bang while JT gonna be runnin around tellin all y'all mother fuckers he's in the UFC.

• Upvote 1

This season is 21 seasons after the original The Comeback season, they took a bunch of older fighters and gave them another shot at glory. This is the same.. except the likes of Bang Bro and JT never actually fought in the UFC.

I am actually stoked for this season haha Loving how they got 'LET ME BANG BRO' back on, I hope he gets to bang till his heart's content.

Is Jesse Taylor the one that blew it before the finale?

yes.

They should make Lane walk in to REM's Bang and Blame, because that's all he do.. bangs and blames, even when he doesn't realize he has already banged, and he lost, so he blamed. And he wants to bang again, and just because he banged already and is out of it doesn't mean he is out of it.