Training assistance

Shortstacker

Hi there,

Im looking for some help regarding training.

Currently, I train my fighters 1:1 with an elite coach to raise my secondaries. I mix in 2-3 CT a week. I just started 9 fighter spar groups within this past week.

Most fighters have 11 or better in conditioning.

Is there an optimal way of training each week?

Thanks

Sounds like you are doing it.

Normally I get all fighters cardio to 12 to ensure they can train all week with no breaks.

Give them all 160q energy loss sups too.

Noted, I’ve got them on energy loss for their coach training and such, and on stamina for cardio.

Most of my guys don’t have very high sparring “worth”, 3-3.5 stars at best. Is it worth it to still do that?

Noted, I’ve got them on energy loss for their coach training and such, and on stamina for cardio.

Most of my guys don’t have very high sparring “worth”, 3-3.5 stars at best. Is it worth it to still do that?

You should probably get at least one sparbot with 5 stars in sparring worth. That should help the less skilled fighters get considerably more out of those sparring sessions.

so if for exampe u want to spar boxing, make sure one of your sparring partners has 4 1/2 or 5 stars in Boxing.

This.

You can always pick up a veteran FA who's fighting days might be over but still has high enough skills to elevate your sparring sessions. That or invite another person's veteran fighter to your gym as a sparbot in exhange for a spot in your private gym for one of that person's prospects.

• Upvote 1