170lbs: Chief Tappenahomma #12 P4P, #3 W/C

185lbs: Steve Belliveau #40 P4P, #6 W/C

205lbs: Remi Highjack #24 P4P, #4 W/C

265lbs: Timur Rubin #4 P4P, #1 W/C

265+lbs: Derfel Cadarn #82 P4P, #6 W/C

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1417281632DSMMA.jpeg

135lbs:Sergey "Panic" Panikov (212944)

145lbs: Hiroshimo "Hiro" Sakamoto (241551)

155lbs: TBD.depends on fight results on 11/12 nov event.

170lbs:"Your funeral" Carney Duffy (253618)

185lbs:Sinbad "Sea King" Baba (226852)

205lbs: "Scotia Bear" Alex John Conor Burns (236715)

265lbs:Heart Breaker (250845)

265+lbs:"The Olympic SHW Champion!" Lexington Snape (218873)

• Upvote 1

"The Olympic SHW Champion!" Lexington Snape (218873)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14454746957216.jpg

The Reigning Olympics Super Heavyweight Champion returns to defend his crown representing Death Squad MMA.

Snape had this to say, in his thick Aussie accent..

"I am focused more than ever and these clowns can't and won't stop me. That is my Gold Medal and I don't care if I have to kick my own managers ass to make sure I get it. I will dominate any fighter who steps in the ring with me, I refuse to lose at this point in my career, so be very scared of whats coming."

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13950837055729.jpg

Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante

30 years old

265+lbs

24-9

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg

"There aren't many fighters who have the privilege of representing their org at the prestigious Olympics, there's even fewer who get to compete for the best organisation in the world at the Olympics, yes I'm talking about Syn. I want to follow in the footsteps of Santiago Colon and bring back gold for Syn, maybe then I'll find myself joining him in the Syn Hall of Fame. A big thanks to Sean for having faith in me and giving me the chance to compete at the Olympics.

Always nice to see a friendly face sign up to compete, Cadarn must be eager to beat me if he signed up to compete in the SHW division or maybe he wasn't given the choice of another division. My my, wouldn't it be awkward if Trinity asked me to be their SHW entry, HA! Well lets be real, as if I'd ever represent them.. I'm the mother fucking Syn SHW champ.

I guess Trinity didn't have many options, they have no SHW division and they aren't going to get a better fighter than Cadarn, he's one of the top Syn HWs at this time. Wonder who they'd have to pick if they didn't get Cadarn... maybe it'd be that over hyped piece of shit Floyd Patterson who got schooled the moment he joined Trinity.

Dream match up for me would be a round 1 match up against the reigning gold medallist Lexington Snape, crushing him would be no easy task but if I do demolish him and give him a beating like the way I know I can, then I'll be steamrolling through every other hopeless SHW who signs up."

• Upvote 1

CFC has updated their roster, only one spot to fill (hopefully) as Jack Demon will be leaving the game our hope is to see PePe Hapitchou enter but that will all depend upon what manager picks him up once he has been released following his next fight. Also concerned with ranking of Ravi Vamoosh but a victory should get him into the top 500 (if he wins, we are not downplaying his opponent in any way), and Mordecai Sackett will be a decision made by his manager pending the outcome of his upcoming fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415497928image.jpg

OFFICIAL OLYMPIC TEAM

135lbs: Titan Rain

145lbs: Alton Newcastle

155lbs: Maxim Vyacheslav Volkov

170lbs: Lance Templeton

185lbs: Kenta Kobashi

205lbs: Rafael Flores

265lbs: Grigori Rasputin

265+lbs: Sawyer Hume

Just a couple of things to work out here. We have an event in a couple of hours that will answer a few questions but we are almost there!
  • Upvote 1

Ascension's complete roster:

135: Lorne Malvo

145: Shogun Iron Tyson

155: winner of chiaramanda/unchained

170: Dean Duggan

185: Jason Sturd Jr.

205: Thiago Renato

265: Akamai Hoi

265+: Maurice Vontavious Payne

I'll sort the rest by the end of the weekend.

Ascension's roster is set pending an ok on Payne. His loss today dropped him out of the top 500.

Excited to have two guys in the Olympics this year, hopefully I put a big beat down on Steve Belliveau and take his title and his spot in the Olympics.

How the picking order was decided is like this. I asked Wolf to help since he did it last year I believe and there were no issues with it.

I asked him to privately assign each participating org a number between 1 - 8. After he did it, I sent him random numbers between 1 - 8. The order I said them in is the order in which the picks happen. I don't know the order, Wolf right now is the only guy who knows and he'll be posting it tomorrow.

I sent the numbers in the order 5 , 6 , 7, 3, 4, 2, 8, 1 so that will correspond with whatever numbers Wolf assigned to each org. Once each roster is finalised, we can start sorting out the brackets, contracts and matches.

• Upvote 1

"My manager told me if don't win the Olympics I'm getting retired to the seculded sex island Charles Martel now calls home. I'm not sure if I want to win, or throw my fights and get on over to that fuck paradise. I guess the fans will just have to wait and see."

H. Breaker

• Upvote 1