• Cobra Kai
    • Einherjer
    • GRABTHE.INFO
    • Team Vanquisher
    • THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE
    • Hawaiian Warriors
    • McGinley Fighting Systems
    • Boondock Fight Team

yeah but what about that guy who scammed everyone to make a private gym-- that is okay too?

lol? i didnt scam people to make a private gym at all and i never planned to make a private gym.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should we DQ The Warriors from this competition-- or should we let them join, i think we should let them join

Look, just because Nick is Retarded, and doesn't know how to communicate with others your telling us we cannot compete? Look Nick is lame, we all know that, and he did the dumbest mistake (Which by the way was a mistake.) He had no Gym knowledge, and was a very bad Gym owner. He messaged me once asking what to do with the money, I told him to decide, I wasn't sure what the hell he wanted to do. At the time, I wasn't aware of the dilemma of the Gym. He fucked many over, but mistakenly trust me lol.

Now, about the competition, I'm not so Keen on the Rules, however my alliance members want in, and since it is majority decision we would like to compete. I'm going to say this now, don't ban the alliance from attending the competition, ban the lame member who made a mistake. Nick M is a good person just not always there ;). I will not allow Nick to compete if the case is too Far Fetched. You decide if you want to allow him to compete or not, either or, we're in. The only problem is the lack of :training2: :).

As i was going to say dont punish the alliance for my stupid mistake. I wasnt apart of The Warriors then and they shouldnt be punished for it.

The only problem is the lack of :training2: :).

bcomte, we've seen many tourneys where people can train for a while before the fight...so what we've seen it time and time again, this tourney has the added element of "fuck we're fighting right now"...so the question is, how will The Warriors build their fighter...

Thanks for joining

bcomte, we've seen many tourneys where people can train for a while before the fight...so what we've seen it time and time again, this tourney has the added element of "fuck we're fighting right now"...so he question is, how will u build The Warrior's fighter...

Thanks for joining

Well put ;).

all of the fighters will suck, thus the competition will be exactly as if they were all elite.

everything is relative.

i was just kidding about the alliance DQ--this shit is no holds barred

all of the fighters will suck, thus the competition will be exactly as if they were all elite.

everything is relative.

i was just kidding about the alliance DQ--this shit is no holds barred

i'm beginning to see some high ranked frauds...people who cant step out of the cookie cutter fighter design...1 strength 10 cardio, train for a long ass time...

exactly all the fighters are going to suck....but who will have the least suckiest fighter, $160k is a nice way to find out.

Is the prize money shared between alliance or the person who has won?w

this is an Alliance battle so the prize money can be dispersed however they want

Look, just because Nick is Retarded, and doesn't know how to communicate with others your telling us we cannot compete? Look Nick is lame, we all know that, and he did the dumbest mistake (Which by the way was a mistake.) He had no Gym knowledge, and was a very bad Gym owner. He messaged me once asking what to do with the money, I told him to decide, I wasn't sure what the hell he wanted to do. At the time, I wasn't aware of the dilemma of the Gym. He fucked many over, but mistakenly trust me lol.

Now, about the competition, I'm not so Keen on the Rules, however my alliance members want in, and since it is majority decision we would like to compete. I'm going to say this now, don't ban the alliance from attending the competition, ban the lame member who made a mistake. Nick M is a good person just not always there ;). I will not allow Nick to compete if the case is too Far Fetched. You decide if you want to allow him to compete or not, either or, we're in. The only problem is the lack of :training2: :).

omg that was funny as hell

Its things like this that make me wish i took part in alliance's (in reality i think i can do without the drama of it all, but still) , good stuff blixxx

Its things like this that make me wish i took part in alliance's (in reality i think i can do without the drama of it all, but still) , good stuff blixxx

jump in somebodys 3 man alliance

omg that was funny as hell

That's about Nick. You see he steals money from people, and then claims ignorance. I wonder how that would work in the real world?

Wait wait wait wait. Am I getting this right? Have only 4 alliances entered this tournament? With a good shot at $160,000? Really? Hey you highly ranked alliances, you know that once you delete the fighter, it won't count against your record right? Are you guys that afraid of losing?

I'm shocked that the big guns haven't entered. I can't think of a better way to get bragging rights. I think the fear of losing is overwhelming people. I'm not going to call anyone out. But tons of respect to any alliance that has the balls to enter. The big guys are afraid when everyone has an equal chance of winning.

This is a great idea, though my alliance would never agree on a build.

You could consider runnning a un-affiliated singles tournament someday with the same format and a less expensive buy in. Would be a great promo for an org looking for new fighters.

This is a great idea, though my alliance would never agree on a build.

You could consider runnning a un-affiliated singles tournament someday with the same format and a less expensive buy in. Would be a great promo for an org looking for new fighters.

be the rep for Ninja Elite...or grab a handleful of managers from it and enter

just using 5 managers how can u not come up with 10k...thats 2k each...any signed fighter has that much

i will create an alliance for this!!!!

since there are a lot of fraud alliances that wont step up, u making an alliance AK is great

Wait wait wait wait. Am I getting this right? Have only 4 alliances entered this tournament? With a good shot at $160,000? Really? Hey you highly ranked alliances, you know that once you delete the fighter, it won't count against your record right? Are you guys that afraid of losing?

I'm shocked that the big guns haven't entered. I can't think of a better way to get bragging rights. I think the fear of losing is overwhelming people. I'm not going to call anyone out. But tons of respect to any alliance that has the balls to enter. The big guys are afraid when everyone has an equal chance of winning.

160k is nothing :) And as already stated, fighter skill is relative, so this tourney really isn't much different than any other one suggested except that if you enter this one, you've just sacked a fighter, so you can't do that for another 15 days, and you've got a fighter on your hands who you're gonna be sacking again as soon as it's over or you lose. Cuz the only thing a build like this would be good for is this particular tourney.

Setting a tourney up like this is almost removing all skill. Without time to train you're putting a huge emphasis on Hiddens, which certainly don't have any bearing on how good of a manager/alliance you are. I've thrown BHP's proverbial hat into every one of the Battle of Alliances threads that have popped up, and none have ever actually happened. Any Pride members have my blessing to join in if they want, but I'm certaintly not wasting time with this. I've got a Number 1 spot to reclaim :winner:

Good luck with the tourney.

160k is nothing :) And as already stated, fighter skill is relative, so this tourney really isn't much different than any other one suggested except that if you enter this one, you've just sacked a fighter, so you can't do that for another 15 days, and you've got a fighter on your hands who you're gonna be sacking again as soon as it's over or you lose. Cuz the only thing a build like this would be good for is this particular tourney.

Setting a tourney up like this is almost removing all skill. Without time to train you're putting a huge emphasis on Hiddens, which certainly don't have any bearing on how good of a manager/alliance you are. I've thrown BHP's proverbial hat into every one of the Battle of Alliances threads that have popped up, and none have ever actually happened. Any Pride members have my blessing to join in if they want, but I'm certaintly not wasting time with this. I've got a Number 1 spot to reclaim :winner:

Good luck with the tourney.

u not being able to build a fighter outside of ur comfort zone speaks volumes!

no were putting an emphasis on how good is your alliance in strategizing with the cards given.

thankfully our military doesnt have a mentality like yours otherwise we'd hear marines say "No Sargent we cant rush that hill because its not like the other hills we rushed before"

you know what they say in the dirty south "i'll kick the cum outta ya pussy, bitch!"

and dont ever come into my thread again trying to talk shit!

Erm....noob question over here. How do we send you the money?

you'll be buy "tickets" through F.U.K.C., but dont worry about that right now, we gotta get this show on the road and have real alliances sign up

u not being able to build a fighter outside of ur comfort zone speaks volumes!

no were putting an emphasis on how good is your alliance in strategizing with the cards given.

thankfully our military doesnt have a mentality like yours otherwise we'd hear marines say "No Sargent we cant rush that hill because its not like the other hills we rushed before"

you know what they say in the dirty south "i'll kick the cum outta ya pussy, bitch!"

Ah I see, so just because you used highlight colors you must be right! I was trying to be respectful, but wutev.

It has nothing to do with my inability to create a fighter outside of how I create them now..

It's because Creating a fighter specifically for this tourney is a fucking waste, because this tourney, unfortunately for anyone putting faith in it, Is a fucking waste. :) As has already been pointed out by someone on your side, Fighter Skill is Relative, so whether you allow training or not, you're coming to the same result. Just in your tourney I'm creating a fighter that I would automatically have to sack afterwards cuz he wouldn't be useful for any other thing in this game. Every other alliance tourney has started off offering around 500-750k to the winner. Maybe if you put some REAL money up, some REAL alliances will join. You want the big dog's to come out you gotta make it worthwhile. Tho' as lame as it is, it'd have to be in the million range for me to give much of a fuck about it :)

I love how hard you rep the armed forces, I'm sure it makes them proud every time you bring them up in a vain and completely out of context attempt to defend you position on a Web-Based Txt game. HOO WAH!

I live in the dirty south and I've never heard anyone say anything along the lines of that faggotry.

Again, Any guys in the BHP have my blessing to take part if they want and they've got some time and a fighter slot to waste.