THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Aids, you are still physically able to have sex and medicine to manage the disease is getting better.

Being a grown man, would you rather have the body of a 10 year old child with a normal sized dick, or the body of a grown man with the dick of a 10 year old child?

I want a serious answer. Think of the implications of both situations before you answer.

i would rather have the body of a grown man with the dick of a 10 year old. if it's the dick of 10 year old that would end up with a 12 inch dick when he's fully grown, then it probably wouldn't be much (if at all) smaller than a normal adult penis. had you said a 3 year old's penis then i'd probably have gone the other way, since then it wouldn't be possible to get an erection or have an orgasm, which would be a dealbreaker.

would you rather have your mouth and your butthole switch places for the rest of your life (basically having your digestive system completely reversed), OR have a 3-way for a minimum of one hour with both of your grandmothers (it will continue as long as it takes for everyone to achieve at least one orgasm)

• Upvote 1

would you rather have your mouth and your butthole switch places for the rest of your life (basically having your digestive system completely reversed), OR have a 3-way for a minimum of one hour with both of your grandmothers (it will continue as long as it takes for everyone to achieve at least one orgasm)

This is sooo dark lol but I would have to have a 3way with my (if they were alive) grannies... i feel like being sick as I say that but truthfully who the fuck wants an asshole where there mouth is for life.. I guess you'd talk a lot of shit though.. HAYYYOOO!

Anyway, I'll ease up the tone a little here! Would you rather be half your height or double your weight (in fat)?

This is sooo dark lol but I would have to have a 3way with my (if they were alive) grannies... i feel like being sick as I say that but truthfully who the fuck wants an asshole where there mouth is for life.. I guess you'd talk a lot of shit though.. HAYYYOOO!

Anyway, I'll ease up the tone a little here! Would you rather be half your height or double your weight (in fat)?

Well I would be 500 lbs if I was double my weight and that would be pretty tough but I would still chose that.

What would you chose, to remove your sense of smell or remove the sense of taste?

• Upvote 1

Well I would be 500 lbs if I was double my weight and that would be pretty tough but I would still chose that.

What would you chose, to remove your sense of smell or remove the sense of taste?

sense of taste since i could win lots of money eating nasty shit.

have constant anal leakage (for life) or to have constant charlie horses that range in pain (for life)

sense of taste since i could win lots of money eating nasty shit.

have constant anal leakage (for life) or to have constant charlie horses that range in pain (for life)

I would choose constant charlie horses because with constant anal leakage I would likely need a diaper(kids at my high school would be vicious).

Would you rather masturbate to your parents lovemaking(until you orgasm and you must look at them at all times) OR have your parents masturbate at your lovemaking(it can be with your wife, gf, or any female friends). Your in the room with them in both scenarios.

• Downvote 3

Ah heeeell nah!!! I answered the 3 way with your grannie's question so that's me out for this one.. Will leave it to another brave man to answer this shit.

Would you rather masturbate to your parents lovemaking(until you orgasm and you must look at them at all times) OR have your parents masturbate at your lovemaking(it can be with your wife, gf, or any female friends). Your in the room with them in both scenarios.

You're dark, not quiet 3-way with your grantparents dark, but still, sick puppy......

Probs take them watching me though cause that'd only scare me, not scar me for life (tbf, this wouldn't be too bad a question to answer if you were adopted)

Question for Jacman to answer since he's a sick and twisted individual, would you rather;

A) Coach your Grandparents in "Lovemaking"

B) Have your grandparents coach you and a female friend in lovemaking

(both options are nude practicals.)

I would choose constant charlie horses because with constant anal leakage I would likely need a diaper(kids at my high school would be vicious).

I would masturbate to my parents masturbating to me masturbating.

Would you rather have a dick on your head or a head on your dick?

No, let's keep it serious. Would you rather walk around with a Hitler mustache or be in the sex offender registry?

No, let's keep it serious. Would you rather walk around with a Hitler mustache or be in the sex offender registry?

Ill take the Hitler 'stache but that's because I coach kids in various sports. If you're in the registry they don't let you coach...

Would you rather have your big toe nail pulled off or have a tooth pulled out?

Ill take the Hitler 'stache but that's because I coach kids in various sports. If you're in the registry they don't let you coach...

Same about coaching, i'd rather loose a toenail than a tooth,it'll stop hurting and it will just be cosmetics, teeth aremore attractive, and useful than toenails.

Me and my cousin always asked this, Would you rather be On land in a huge field with a lion or bleeding in a big lake with a great white shark nearby?

I would rather have my nail pulled off.

Lose all the hair on the body, eyebrows, head, everything or lose the left hand?

Same about coaching, i'd rather loose a toenail than a tooth,it'll stop hurting and it will just be cosmetics, teeth aremore attractive, and useful than toenails.

Me and my cousin always asked this, Would you rather be On land in a huge field with a lion or bleeding in a big lake with a great white shark nearby?

I would rather face the lion.

What would you rather post a youtube video of yourself.

Dancing or singing? (No funny way, it has to look like youre doing it serious)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow is everyone here really that insecure and/or a BITCH?

I would rather have my parents watch me fucking the shit out of some young chicken. I don't mind people watching to begin with. I feel it empowering.

castors: either or.. probably dancing as I'm a chiseled specimen created for gods viewing pleasure.

Anyways, next question: Would you rather have the power of dulled emotion, no pain, except with the ability to empathize for what is right in your mind and to your ''circle of people who also have the same power'' Basically be a guardian of mankind (I ask this for a very specific reason to myself). Or would you rather be able to fly.

• Downvote 1

Since you both posted at the same time, Ill answer both ;)

I'd take the lion. In the lake, I could get dragged under the water and drown whereas in the field the lion would attack me but at least I could attempt to defend myself.

Lose all the hair on the body, eyebrows, head, everything or lose the left hand?

And for this one, I'd lose all hair on the body. I'm already balding... but only having one hand would severely impact my life. Having no hair is only cosmetic.

OK... would you rather injure yourself the day of a running marathon after training for months and only need to sit the race out but able to go on to other sports after the race? Or would you rather ignore the injury, trying to run through it because you invested the long training time, and after completing the race wind up being so hurt that it affects another sport because the recovery is significantly longer?

• Downvote 1

Since you both posted at the same time, Ill answer both ;)

I'd take the lion. In the lake, I could get dragged under the water and drown whereas in the field the lion would attack me but at least I could attempt to defend myself.

And for this one, I'd lose all hair on the body. I'm already balding... but only having one hand would severely impact my life. Having no hair is only cosmetic.

OK... would you rather injure yourself the day of a running marathon after training for months and only need to sit the race out but able to go on to other sports after the race? Or would you rather ignore the injury, trying to run through it because you invested the long training time, and after completing the race wind up being so hurt that it affects another sport because the recovery is significantly longer?

You skipped over mine so i'll repost.

Wow is everyone here really that insecure and/or a BITCH?

I would rather have my parents watch me fucking the shit out of some young chicken. I don't mind people watching to begin with. I feel it empowering.

castors: either or.. probably dancing as I'm a chiseled specimen created for gods viewing pleasure.

bjj's: I'd rather train and then not run the day of the marathon. why? because I wouldn't want to worsen the damage done to my body by pushing through. As a previous post of mine explains I got a hernia from overworking.. and am forced to not workout until I get surgery.. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Anyways, next question: Would you rather have the power of dulled emotion, no pain, except with the ability to empathize for what is right in your mind and to your ''circle of people who also have the same power'' Basically be a guardian of mankind (I ask this for a very specific reason to myself). Or would you rather be able to fly.

Flight, and since Tosen didn't ask a question:

Get fucked in the ass by a 10 with a strapon during sex(Like Andy in Weeds), or get head from a gay guy.

Well as long as you don't take it its not gay right? This is right, right? So get head. plus if you are high on meth and pretend its a girl it can't be so bad. Right? I wouldn't know or anything. but that's just an educated guess...

ANYWAYS Next Q: Get head from castor or get fucked by KRads 5er?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well as long as you don't take it its not gay right? This is right, right? So get head. plus if you are high on meth and pretend its a girl it can't be so bad. Right? I wouldn't know or anything. but that's just an educated guess...

ANYWAYS Next Q: Get head from castor or get fucked by KRads 5er?

Yep.... next forum game please

• Upvote 1