Ok so a couple other items for us to discuss. My preference is for fights to happen weekly, but if doing them every 2 weeks increase our participation I would consider it, this would also allow us to look at using only 1 Org as opposed to needing 2. Another idea that was floated around was doing this as a form of a LoL/ITFL mashup... 8 alliance teams with 1 fighter in each of the 8 leagues? Would something like that drum up more interest? I want to keep the set schedule and not do the fight picking as that has shown in the past as a way for things to play out too much waiting on picks.

Oh and one other thing...call me crazy here but I am also considering a change to the winning prize amount from $5M to $10M. Does that peak more interest??

• Upvote 2

2 weeks is better obviously but it's just begging for drop outs so I think 1 week is fine, especially if it's 25 year old creations.

I think whether it be 1 or 2 weeks there will be a number of guys who will face having to fight injured. It’s just part of the intrigue and I am hopeful we don’t see guys bail on us because of it

Not really a fan of the team thing. Think smaller alliances would struggle fielding a complete team

Smaller Alliances could still team up with other smaller alliances, or bring in individual managers to join them just for this tourney. I am good with whatever increases our participation numbers

Not really a fan of the team thing. Think smaller alliances would struggle fielding a complete team

I just took a look at the top 4 or 5 alliances in League 1 and even them will need to have managers enter more then 1 fighter to field a full team so I think the alliance idea will be great but the likelihood of all entered alliances being able to field a full 8 fighter team are unlikely.