Leaving

JakeF

It became kinda boring after a while, I got too lazy to do all the required micromanagement so at least for now I wont be playing. I have messaged Mike to release my roster when he can, so you can get a good use of my fighters instead of letting them rot in my gym. Maybe some day I will start over again, maybe not, who knows.

Sorry your going bro. You have been more than official mentor for me but also a friend. Will miss you bud.

• Upvote 1

Apparently Lativians are the introverted nation in Europe, guess they suddenly become trollingly extroverted when online

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20180611-latvia-europes-nation-of-introverts

Latvians are all cowards who are only tough in groups of 6+, outside of that they are total shithouses with a useless army too.......thats why they were all executed by the russians after WW2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Thanks everyone for the nice words.

@RegularJohn - It is not about drama or some shit, once you get to know how almost everything works in the game, u know the outcome of most fights as soon as u see the fight offer. So game becomes rather repetitive - same opponents with same builds and sliders, u do the same stuff to counter them and u watch similar results. Add to that having to set training for 20+ fighters every week and it becomes a pain in the ass. Then comes the lack of challenges to be achieved. Oh, and I am not even a fan of MMA - just liked the structure of the game when I checked it. Took me a lot of effort first to learn the rules of mma and then how to play this game haha. Anyway, I dont see myself managing fighters in the near future cause it is too much time-consuming for the fun this game brings. Might just hang around forums from time to time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

perhaps there should be a total reset of the game?

That's just silly talk.

Enjoy the summer Kendrick, see you in a few months.

I would have really liked to see you "win" the game with your projects and not Karter's but your skill in undeniable and the result would have probably been the same in my humble opinion. GG

I hope the rest of your alliance stays. I've heard of TJ also wanting to leave the game and hopefully he just cuts down on his roster and stays.

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

That's just silly talk.

I would have really liked to see you "win" the game with your projects and not Karter's but your skill in undeniable and the result would have probably been the same in my humble opinion. GG

I hope the rest of your alliance stays. I've heard of TJ also wanting to leave the game and hopefully he just cuts down on his roster and stays.

Cheers.

That's basically what I did

• Upvote 3

@RegularJohn - It is not about drama or some shit, once you get to know how almost everything works in the game, u know the outcome of most fights as soon as u see the fight offer. So game becomes rather repetitive - same opponents with same builds and sliders, u do the same stuff to counter them and u watch similar results. Add to that having to set training for 20+ fighters every week and it becomes a pain in the ass. Then comes the lack of challenges to be achieved. Oh, and I am not even a fan of MMA - just liked the structure of the game when I checked it. Took me a lot of effort first to learn the rules of mma and then how to play this game haha. Anyway, I dont see myself managing fighters in the near future cause it is too much time-consuming for the fun this game brings. Might just hang around forums from time to time.

if you're not an MMA fan then it makes much more sense to lose interest in the game. I wonder if not being into MMA and thus seeing the game only as a game benefitted you. I bet it did.

My point was that if you're an MMA fan; if you got into MMA Tycoon; if you became a sucessful manager; if you have VIP bought in advance - Then it makes no sense to drop out of the game. Especially if you need to make a thread telling the world that you're leaving. it sounds like a teenage girl who is addicted to Facebook and at some point has got to delete her account like she's trying to stop using cocaine. But you know after two weeks she'll make a new account and start posting shit every minute all over again.

Not saying that's you. You don't fit into the first requirement - "if you're an MMA fan"; if you're an MMA fan and you got deep into this game in the first place and you leave then you won't have a nearly similar game to play and will want to comeback after sometime and regret the time you lost. if you're not a fan of the sport then you might play any other tycoon kinda game and get the same effect.

On the other hand - You don't "have" to set training for 20+ fighters every week. You can keep 5 fighters or you can keep a stable of projects training the same stuff all week. You can have this game take over your life or you can spend 5 minutes a day - or anywhere in between - and have similar results. Anyway at some point the novelty will wear off and you'll have to find something else to get excited about. The game is still awesome.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

That's just silly talk.

Cheers.

Know your role bud. Especially when talking to the #1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol @ Edwardsfan

if you were ever #1 it was for a very brief moment. as soon as 100% counter bug was nerfed your cookie cutter sliders and simple mind incapable of basic strategic adaptation was exposed you fell in line with the rest of the cans and faded into obscurity.

the real king of tycoon has spoken. pay tribute.

dilly dilly!

p.s. 2-0 vs ovo. he has had his golden shower so I grant him permission to leave on his own accord.

• Upvote 6