This is really important

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have cancer or be in the Musketeers?

• Cancer
    • The gay group

I'm not sure that's entirely fair, everyone in the Musketeers has been a standup guy I have had a great time working with, no problems at all and honestly if I was not in Aspire already, it's a place I would be knocking on the door myself, what has upset you friend?

This is footage of GBK's audition for G Wad and Stu to join the Musketqueers.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm not sure that's entirely fair, everyone in the Musketeers has been a standup guy I have had a great time working with, no problems at all and honestly if I was not in Aspire already, it's a place I would be knocking on the door myself, what has upset you friend?

Shiftas has more animosity within his tiny mind it's hard to tell which of the musketeers he refers to. Like a one armed man hanging from a cliff with itchy nuts, he will just tyre himself out with outgoing profanity until he eventually scratches the itch and dissapears

^ Would have been funnier if I wasn't actually in the alliance before both of them

So they had to give you loads to the face to join? Doesn't matter. Either way you were taking loads to the face. If Dino reads this, he's gonna get all giddy and come out of retirement, waltz into the Musketqueer camp sporting his man-skirt, and happily audition to take Ryan's spot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was already in the gay group, humors kicked me out.

Shiftas has more animosity within his tiny mind it's hard to tell which of the musketeers he refers to. Like a one armed man hanging from a cliff with itchy nuts, he will just tyre himself out with outgoing profanity until he eventually scratches the itch and dissapears

why is your avatar a racoon when your name is sausage. You like stinky sausages? The seventh gaysketeer.