WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

This name is no strange to me, I think I remember a DavyJones back in the past... Not sure tho.

I have no clue who he is, but he's in Convicted, so I take it he's an old timer. My guess is he came back after Mikes mass mailer, made a few fighters, and changed his mind about playing. Just a hypothesis though.

WKBC 145 Super Series has kicked off!!!!!!

Last night, we made history, kicking off our legendary 145 kickboxing world tournament, featuring fighters representing countries all over the world, all fighting for 1 prize, 1.5million dollars and bragging rights at the best KT manager MMATYCOON (this could be argued but fk em, claim your status and own that shit).

Anyways

WKBC Super Series 1 took place at The Underground, popular nightclub/venue that went crazy last night!

we met our 14 competitors and got to see a glimmer of what they're made off.

Some highlights from our first event are!

- Purjo and Andrei having a clinch war

- Sagat and Jacobo kept the fight on the outside with Sagat showing his guts in round 2/3 and rocking Jacobo in the 3rd with a jab.

- Dimms and Lanos spent 3 rounds in the clinch with Dimms coming out on top, can anyone stop this racist bastard?

- Charlie River made Knockout of the Night with his 1st round finish over the pope

- Juan Escobar very agrresive domination over Mirkovic, Juan dominated all 3 rounds with his crisp hands, Mirkovic never really got any offense off.

- Anton Ibarra and Skinny arse had everything, clean striking on the outside, competitive clinchwork, BLOOD, ultimately Ibarras outside work made the difference.

- The Main Event was maddness! Muhhamad Jaraya with a comeback ko in the 3rd round (he's one to watch in this tournament has he has deadly KO power)

Alright, the next event is 2 weeks away, rest up, train well and fight fuckin hard!!!!

Fight offers will be sent out asap.

points will updated now aswell.

-Jay

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14488802766480.png

Jacobo "El Toro Loco" Fonseca

Looking forward to my fight in a few days.

The guy seems already bleeding, and has not even felt my elbows yet, poor guy.

What did we learn here? We learned that testing is beneficial, unless you want to end up w/ a no hidden, no confidence potato like El Toro Locooooooooooo.

What did we learn here? We learned that testing is beneficial, unless you want to end up w/ a no hidden, no confidence potato like El Toro Locooooooooooo.

It said he was Determined, Determined to lose I guess, luckily Sagat had some confidence.

Chin up mate, you fought well and I think you'll do fine in the tournament, I get his hiddens aren't great but everyone loves an underdog. Kept grinding and best of luck next round.

It said he was Determined, Determined to lose I guess, luckily Sagat had some confidence.

Chin up mate, you fought well and I think you'll do fine in the tournament, I get his hiddens aren't great but everyone loves an underdog. Kept grinding and best of luck next round.

LOL he won't even recover his confidence in time for the next fight :yes: :yes: :yes:

absolutely fuckin great after 1 round this pussssssy has released his fighter http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=360216 . I will get a replacement that fits the creation requirements, there are 2 FA that were made for this that I can pick up as a last resort, but I will reach out to Bradley Burns and see if he is still interested.

Cheers Popart.

-Jay

absolutely fuckin great after 1 round this pussssssy has released his fighter http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=360216 . I will get a replacement that fits the creation requirements, there are 2 FA that were made for this that I can pick up as a last resort, but I will reach out to Bradley Burns and see if he is still interested.

Cheers Popart.

-Jay

He forgot to read the rules and thought it was single elimination lol. He will pick him back up, I spoke to him.

He forgot to read the rules and thought it was single elimination lol. He will pick him back up, I spoke to him.

cheers and my apologies for calling Popart a pussssy, glad he is a man of honour and it was just a misunderstanding.

I believe you two are matched against each other IIRC.

Might make it a even fight, No morale vs not much training FA. Cheers for not bailing Popart.

• Upvote 1