League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

I could both hold the org company if no one else available and sponsor the event with El Zoido/Dr Zoidberg Office.

Also, if holding the org, I dont want the 100k. I do accept vip days for holding the org (not necessary, but it would be nice)

The two coaches could also create one guy each and the winner of the battle of coaches gets the first fight pick.

That's a decent idea. Could also have them fight on the finals card as well so either a story of redemption or further humiliation

I could both hold the org company if no one else available and sponsor the event with El Zoido/Dr Zoidberg Office.

Also, if holding the org, I dont want the 100k. I do accept vip days for holding the org (not necessary, but it would be nice)

If you want to mate I am all for it. I was kinda on the fence about it anyway.

That's a decent idea. Could also have them fight on the finals card as well so either a story of redemption or further humiliation

If you want to mate I am all for it. I was kinda on the fence about it anyway.

I'm just standing up as a last resource, lol, I dotn WANT it. But if we dont find anyone to make this work, I can do it

If he go that route I would be fine with 205 or 185 fighters with either 350 ID or 360.

350 projects are starting to fight more and more (the active ones) and lot of them?are ready to break out. There are many fighters like http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350085 for example who are just starting to get tested in bigger fights.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350093 There is also plenty of 350 fighters like this who had a bad fight while their building and skills were imcomplete and awkward.

We could do a Comeback style season where we fill jt full of 350 fights who stalled at the starting line but still have potential based on hidden.

If he go that route I would be fine with 205 or 185 fighters with either 350 ID or 360.

350 projects are starting to fight more and more (the active ones) and lot of them?are ready to break out. There are many fighters like http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350085 for example who are just starting to get tested in bigger fights.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350093 There is also plenty of 350 fighters like this who had a bad fight while their building and skills were imcomplete and awkward.

We could do a Comeback style season where we fill jt full of 350 fights who stalled at the starting line but still have potential based on hidden.

I do like your suggestions for the weight divisions and ID range, but do not support the idea of making it a place for fighters with bad records etc. Why should the top 350k ID prospects (if that ID restriction would be picked) be left out of the equation?

I do like your suggestions for the weight divisions and ID range, but do not support the idea of making it a place for fighters with bad records etc. Why should the top 350k ID prospects (if that ID restriction would be picked) be left out of the equation?

Nah you're right man. It was an spur of the moment side suggestion I threw out.

350k is the perfect ID imo as they are just starting to hit that next stage and their builds pretty much formed by now. Plus if we end up being coaches I have a 205er and you have a 185 guy who could move up(with no fights tho :/) and 265 guy who could down. You could do some weight watchers diet shit for role plays for him?during the season lol.

350k is the perfect ID imo as they are just starting to hit that next stage and their builds pretty much formed by now. Plus if we end up being coaches I have a 205er and you have a 185 guy who could move up(with no fights tho :/) and 265 guy who could down. You could do some weight watchers diet shit for role plays for him?during the season lol.

All fine with me.

What we need now is the following:

1) the org and person who wants to set it up and hold it.

2) some kind of vote on the coaches.

3) clear set of rules, so that fighters can sign up.

Maybe 355k?

I think 350-354 are kinda too ripe maybe

I mean 355 eliminates me from having a fighter, even as a coach and likely a few others. Unless as coaches me and Bjorn for example pick fighters from our roster to fight at the end and the fightes we choose could actually act as the coaches.

I mean 355 eliminates me from having a fighter, even as a coach and likely a few others. Unless as coaches me and Bjorn for example pick fighters from our roster to fight at the end and the fightes we choose could actually act as the coaches.

Well me too I dont have 355ers lol

I think creation is best. Already you're having trouble deciding weights and ID ranges and that's only between a couple of managers. Creation is open to everyone with a slot

I have no slot fuck off

[/irony]

I am fine with creation as well. Both option are fine with me. Including the coaches having either doing creations and training them all season for the coaches?fight or... The idea I like better... They pick two fighters from their rosters and have them act and talk as coaches(in character)

I am fine with creation as well. Both option are fine with me. Including the coaches having either doing creations and training them all season for the coaches?fight or... The idea I like better... They pick two fighters from their rosters and have them act and talk as coaches(in character)

I reckon that this would interest Paddy...! ;)

The idea I like better... They pick two fighters from their rosters and have them act and talk as coaches(in character)

This would be awesome!

I reckon that this would interest Paddy...! ;)

Yeah I have 3 360ers that would be interested in joining (Dude McWrestler, Don Clones Jr or Zai Druggs. Maybe Valdeci Sobrinho if he gets cut out of WKBC tourney)

I meant Paddy as a coach, if we want go the route of letting fighters act in role as the coaches.

Oh. I think the coach thing would suit better the 350k range. The 360 would be the wannabe beginners and the 350k would be somewhat experienced fighters acting as coach.

A 0-0 guy acting as coach is kinda weird

I think creation is best. Already you're having trouble deciding weights and ID ranges and that's only between a couple of managers. Creation is open to everyone with a slot

Madness TUF was 350K. Makes sense for it to be at the very least, 360K. Creation makes fair for all getting involved, but not opposed to just bottom lining it at 360k.

Coaches - if to use fighters, it has to be top fighters. To some degree, top fighters.

You could probably get away with using the winners of Madness TUF 1 as Coaches, but getting coached by a 22 y/o seems off.

If going fighter coach RP route, gotta be top guys or former top guys. IMO.

Otherwise, just get two managers to run teams like usual.

Madness TUF was 350K. Makes sense for it to be at the very least, 360K. Creation makes fair for all getting involved, but not opposed to just bottom lining it at 360k.

Coaches - if to use fighters, it has to be top fighters. To some degree, top fighters.

You could probably get away with using the winners of Madness TUF 1 as Coaches, but getting coached by a 22 y/o seems off.

If going fighter coach RP route, gotta be top guys or former top guys. IMO.

Otherwise, just get two managers to run teams like usual.

Creation would favor people with lots of slots or with vip enough to power cycle the retire=>sack route to garantee a top hidden, specially if testing allowed.

Setting to 360k ID would allow both "Power cycles" and people that already created a decent 360k fighter. So I'd say that this is probably more fair, even tho some guys would be a few weeks ahead of training.

About the RP route, I agree