Heavyweight boxing division

JakeF

Long story short - Kings FC has a free 265+ division and I wanna check if there will be interest in boxing division with 18yo creations. Still haven't thought of the exact rules regarding clinch but if there is enough interest, I am open to suggestions. For sure there will be some minimum weight restriction(230-240 lbs for example) so there won't be exploits of the speed advantage. Could be running those as separate KT events to avoid takedowns and also to protect the org's MMA hype in the beginning. If we can get at least 20 fighters to participate, we will open the division.

Long story short - Kings FC has a free 265+ division and I wanna check if there will be interest in boxing division with 18yo creations. Still haven't thought of the exact rules regarding clinch but if there is enough interest, I am open to suggestions. For sure there will be some minimum weight restriction(230-240 lbs for example) so there won't be exploits of the speed advantage. Could be running those as separate KT events to avoid takedowns and also to protect the org's MMA hype in the beginning. If we can get at least 20 fighters to participate, we will open the division.

• 2 weeks later...

Word on the street is that you have an undefeated Android, I'd love to see him in action. Send me tickets to his next fight please

You don't have long, he'll be in Helsinki this weekend knocking out another opponent, hopefully he doesn't get snubbed again! Who else do you know knocks out an opponent in 23 seconds and doesn't get KO of the night?!

You don't have long, he'll be in Helsinki this weekend knocking out another opponent, hopefully he doesn't get snubbed again! Who else do you know knocks out an opponent in 23 seconds and doesn't get KO of the night?!

A small setback has put me 4th in the division. I shall reclaim my top spot soon