Heavyweight boxing division

JakeF

Another thought, ban all training of wrestling so everyone has useless. So IF someone makes a mistake/breaks the rules it won't win the fight because both fighters have no wrestling, they are equals. But I don't think it will be problem rly.

I wouldn't ban MT or wrestling training. Some people might want to transition to MMA at some point and just do this until they are ready. Any clinch training wouldn't matter anyway as long as you set 0 clinch. That is probably what I will do, once boxing, punches, and striking d are at elite, I wont just stop training I will move to something else even if I never move him from this it would be pointless to me to not keep training him. What if the ORG closes the division then you are stuck with a fighter that you will have to cut because he is useless in everything but boxing.

• Upvote 3

I think that making pure boxers would be easy and easy to see if someone was putting skill points into clinch. At creation all fighters would be very similar so the real test would be scouting and sliders... Im looking forward to this to be honest. A good change of pace from the regular mix.

you would have to put at least one point into clinch, the system won't let you continue without putting at least one point in every catergory.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest you putting 110 points to clinch at creation. It's not against the rules to do it as long as you aren't making any clinch attempts. If you decide to train it later, you would get a ton of useless points to elbows and knees eating your skill cap. If I was participating in this I would even start with 110 MT since boxing is easier to spar and develop.

I think that making pure boxers would be easy and easy to see if someone was putting skill points into clinch. At creation all fighters would be very similar so the real test would be scouting and sliders... Im looking forward to this to be honest. A good change of pace from the regular mix.

You only need Punches and SD so you have a 110 points to spare. I'll definitely be throwing them in the clinch as that's more important longterm. At some point in the future, these guys may transition to a full MMA or KT division - can't ever know.

• Upvote 2

Ok, tomorrow is the creation date for this. A reminder about the rules:

Age < 18

240lbs. < weight < 292lbs.

Fighting rules will be MMA, with knockdown follow, takedowns, clinches and kicks forbidden

5 rounds x 3 mins.

Planning to give at least 5 weeks for testing and training before the first fights.

Good luck to everyone with hiddens and I hope we will have fun with this.

Would be cool to do this like the ultimate fighter with 2 coaches. A gym and 2 teams.

The gym could work with team a using coaches in the am and sparring in the pm and vice versa.

Fights could take place a week apart maybe 2 fights a week and get some good tournament action goig.

Problem would be to get a gym but would be cool either way.

Purchased more fighter slots Through Paypal so I can enter without kicking my present fighters/ Anyone know how long it takes before I get credit for this purchase and can create my fighters?

I think when Mike approves them, he was approving them manually instead of automatic like VIP

• Upvote 1

I think you should contact him. When I bought slots before, it always happened automatically, and I think there is some problem with the game not crediting them.

I've never had slots credited automatically.