Grappling only org

bjornmma1

Grappling only org  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a grappling only org?

2. 2. What style?

• Openweight
    • A few different divisions

The name of the org will be World Grappling Association.

I'm looking for a great logo and thumb.

LOGO COMPETITION: 200k prize!

I am obviously looking for a logo and thumb that will make clear that it is a grappling only org and preferably with the name or WGA on it. I need it to be a very clean and professional looking design that shows that we mean business.

All serious attempts at making our logo and thumb can be posted on here.

Thanks and good luck!

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/1hcmGIT.gif

Okay there you go Bjorn. Now you can stop sending me PM's with the link of this thread and no other content to the message.

Me not replying before should have let you know I had no interrest, but you didn't give up, so I gave in. I think overal the logo is quite nice, seeing as it just came to me on the spot.

Thanks Bjorn, I had fun making this.

PS: Do we know who will follow you up in a few months when you crumble under the pressure and blame work for not having enough time to run this?

PPS: Don't expect a thumb to go with the logo.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/1hcmGIT.gif

Okay there you go Bjorn. Now you can stop sending me PM's with the link of this thread and no other content to the message.

Me not replying before should have let you know I had no interrest, but you didn't give up, so I gave in. I think overal the logo is quite nice, seeing as it just came to me on the spot.

Thanks Bjorn, I had fun making this.

PS: Do we know who will follow you up in a few months when you crumble under the pressure and blame work for not having enough time to run this?

PPS: Don't expect a thumb to go with the logo.

wow nice logo, has to be one of your best works yet. :) you should work more with this shape. :)

So, is GnP allowed? What weight classes are you running? Did you get new coding for this or do you expect everyone to follow slider rules? Did you get a monopoly on this kind of org or is it a new option for everyone in the game to run one?

I can not go into such stuff yet. Mike and me are going to talk next week and discuss in detail what is needed and what we can do.

As soon as we come to an agreement and things can get going, I will post the result of our talk on here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I have also been talking with Mike about this idea. I will be making sure we have posters, write ups, interviews and private gyms for the orgs fighters. I will also be providing funding for the org events / PPVs.

bjornmma1 will be managing the org.
  • Upvote 1

I have also been talking with Mike about this idea. I will be making sure we have posters, write ups, interviews and private gyms for the orgs fighters. I will also be providing funding for the org events / PPVs.

bjornmma1 will be managing the org.

That's ok then was a bit confused when I c org had changed its name to what Bjorn had wanted to call org

This is quickly becoming a behind the scenes ass kissing deal with 2 despised managers running the show. No info released. Nothing except "I'm talking to mike".

So, do you guys feel cool yet?

This is a promising idea but hardly original. Managing this style org should be open to everyone or nobody at all.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This is quickly becoming a behind the scenes ass kissing deal with 2 despised managers running the show. No info released. Nothing except "I'm talking to mike".

So, do you guys feel cool yet?

This is a promising idea but hardly original. Managing this style org should be open to everyone or nobody at all.

SP and me just came up with this grappling only org- idea some time ago and messaged Mike to see what is possible.

I then went on to create this thread to see if there was interest for it, what is the case.

Afterwards I messaged Mike and told him that people were interested, so he said he liked the idea and that we would discuss it next week after holiday.

Nobody ever said you can't open your own org or whatever. We were just talking to Mike first to know if he would be interested and so that he could think about it and see what would be needed for it to be possible.

This is actually purely an idea that we have discussed and that Mike is willing to work on with us.

I can't give more info as I don't have more info. It is Mike his game and he will make the decisions, we only brought up the idea and help give our side of the idea.

This is a unique opportunity to add an extra dimension to the game, so lets not ruin it because I am involved shall we...?

If someone doesn't like me, so be it, but that should have nothing to do with the idea of having a pure grappling org in the game and see what is needed and possible.

Believe it or not, but actually find this a fun game and like contributing to it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There is no info to release. Once the game allows we will be creating a grappling org.

bjornmma1 and I have been going back and forth with Mike trying to get it to happen sooner then later. From the opening day our org will have everything set up and ready to go.

We have a writer and poster maker in place. We will have two private grappling gyms for fighters who join our org. We will have sponsorship for all fighters and special avatars / rewards for our champs.

We want to be ready to jump in head first on opening day and make members aware of our plans.

Nothing to hide here. We have a plan of creating fun that all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2