First Tycoon Lotto winner 10,000000

SteelPenn

Congratulations Steel Penn! Funny thing that a rich guy wins the lotto, I guess rich guys have better chances irl too since they buy more tickets! Lol well don't go spending it all at once okay? Unless it's on a donation to me, in which case I'd like you to spend it all at once!

Congratulations Steel Penn! Funny thing that a rich guy wins the lotto, I guess rich guys have better chances irl too since they buy more tickets! Lol well don't go spending it all at once okay? Unless it's on a donation to me, in which case I'd like you to spend it all at once!

Donation to me as well, they always say, the rich get richer

Just hit 20k in the lottery which is pretty good and makes me the 5th biggest winner ever, but Steel Penn's jackpot win is no longer displayed. Did something happen or is it taken down so people don't get jealous of his 10 mil win and two of the 4 20k wins?

If anything you'd think people would play more seeing the 10 mil hit.

What's the largest Spin and Win? I just hit for 65k, Good times

What's the largest Spin and Win? I just hit for 65k, Good times

Wow... that's quite an impressive streak you have going sir. I might consider buying a powerball ticket or equivalent in your area. You are likely to hit it big again :)