Unknown Injuries After Fights

HareRumpler

So my first boy has been in two fights so far. Both times, he's come out of the fights with "injuries" that will keep him sidelined for 3 days.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=340437

The interesting part is that they aren't cuts...and he didn't show cuts easily either so that's good. But...in both fights he didn't appear to take any hits that should have caused injury, or have any mention made to having pulled something or injured anything. But it's happened twice...so should the takeaway be that this guy is injury prone, whatever that may be for him? Thanks!

It would actually be cool to have details about the said injury.

Each fighters have a said of "hidden" attributes, injury is one of them. If a fighter is injured 10+ days after each fights, it means he has a bad injury hidden value, and the only thing this will affect is his lifespan. The more injured he get, the sooner his career will end.

Also, injuries will not affect training at all, but you don't want to throw an injured fighter in a fight, since it will affect his performance.

A fighter can get injured by getting hit, and even by hitting the opponent. You can KO a guy in 5 seconds with one punch and still get a few days injury.

• Upvote 3

You can KO a guy in 5 seconds with one punch and still get a few days injury.

That's actually the funniest part about this...his first fight lasted 7 seconds...and he ended up injured for 3 days...haha! His second fight was like 1:27, and again, he ended up injured for 3 days. Both times he didn't appear to take any hits...I guess this guy just likes to sprain his own ankles, turn his own wrist, thumb himself in his own eye, bite his own knee, whatever...LOL!!!!

But yeah, still coming up to speed on stuff, I wasn't sure how bad 3 days each time was. I guess the takeaway is that he's got at least some hidden that indicates he'll get injured, maybe not to the worst extent it could be, but more than my other guys so far. But yeah, would be great (fun) to know what kinda injuries, ha!

FYI, for any other noobs who didn't spot it immediately in the FAQ (like I didn't), this is what the FAQ references on this. So yeah, as others have said, it's vague and looks to be something where it's up to the manager to determine if it's due to energy expenditure or a hidden that increases the chances for injury:

From the FAQ:

Why is my guy injured? He took no damage!

In this sort of instance, consider that your fighter has hurt his hand from all the punches he landed.

Also, your fighter may have used a lot of energy during the fight therefore a possible injury,(not exactly an injury but your fighter will need to take time off).To reduce this problem I would recomend you to use 'Energy Supplements'.

• 2 weeks later...