Slider Tip Thread

popart

The number one deterrent for new players in my opinion, is a lack of slider knowledge. To me, it seems as though the only other thread with slider tips is outdated. Even more experienced players, like myself, still struggle with sliders. Not asking for blueprints for sliders, but any important tips for setting sliders would be super helpful. Thanks yall!

• Upvote 4

You don't expect some top manager to come and share his sliders in forums right? Try to pm someone, I am pretty sure they'll take the time to explain you a thing or two. The other option is to experiment and see what works and what not, at least thats what I did when I started playing. But make sure to have decent fighters before trying anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You don't expect some top manager to come and share his sliders in forums right? Try to pm someone, I am pretty sure they'll take the time to explain you a thing or two. The other option is to experiment and see what works and what not, at least thats what I did when I started playing. But make sure to have decent fighters before trying anything.

No not at all, i meant more along the lines of a general way of stopping someones aggressive takedowns is to counter, and stuff like that. I guess things that might be difficult to understand even after reading the tactic wiki. But thank you!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Participating on forums/discord chat, making friends, not being an ass *H*ole (BIG H here, if y'all know what I multimean), getting yourself a mentor...

Eventually you get picked as a mascot by some old player.

Alex, can you elaborate on this? How do you join an active alliance?

I would advise all new players to join a helpful and active Alliance . Thats what i did back when i started and git a grasp of the basics in less than a month.

I don`t think you are a very good example. Not being rude but you fight exclusively in your alliance`s orgs. I mean, until recently you used to book your own fights lol.

Looking at this atrocity you probably still do via one of your mates in the alliance: http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=341577&fidb=343631

That is just disgraceful :( I mean Marty Robins was an open troll job, you actually trying to sell me this shit?

Gut Punch you can ask whatever you want on this thread and I will be happy to help. Don`t mind the Stepdads, They live in their own Multi Universe.

• Downvote 6

Now before the tears start rolling, this is how it`s done:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=342528&fidb=341417

You got John Coffie, Tycoon Manager of the Year 2018 bringing his prize project to the toughest org in the business, sick hiddens, trained to the gills, ready to take on GANGSTERWEIGHT DIVISION ! The MOST FEARED DIVISION ! No Champ has defended more than ONCE ! With TECHNO VIKING at the top !

Of course The Manager of The Year 2019 and current (it`s been since forever) #1 P4P in the game has to welcome him. It is my duty !

This fight is gonna be FIREWORKS !

Only one of us continues his RAMPAGE towards the most feared fighter in the most feared 340k org:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14920244866260.gif

THE TECHNO VIKING !!!!!!

• Downvote 3

Mate, are you really calling out where people fight?

You've had like 2 fights in a Top 6 org the past 5 months.

The goal posts keep moving...

First it was "You only fight QFC"

then we had "But the Island ... "

And after "Come to the mainland and you`ll see.. "

And then "Yeah but try it with your own projects"

And then "YOu wil never have #1 P4P fighter"

and after "#1 P4P manager or nuffin"

And after "Yeah but ID restrictions"

And then "Yeah but no top 10 orgs"

So we are down to .... "Yeah but no top 6 org "

What is next? "Yeah but you HAVENT DONE TRIPLE DECKER PENIS SLAMMER"

Bro...

Try to stay on topic or I will send 5x #1 P4P Chris Steve after the Greek , and just like Matt Lauer , it is no vaseline timez

• Downvote 6

Bah, the Greek's on my shit list, the fucking loser.

Also It's Triple Decker Pecker Wrecker but, you are right, I am breaking the rule of no shit talk in the noob section so as you say back on topic.

2 very simple tips are if a dude at a big weight has no chin (sometimes even if they do) go counter/damage and for the midget boys a lot of the time aggro/acc is the best course of action. Obviously each fight is different but it's a good base to start from.

• Upvote 2

To me it`s all about the stats. I cannot stress enough about how important having all your physicals as high as you can is important.

On topic: Sliders... Yeah I had a big eye opener when I picked up Escobar recently but that high accuracy / high boredom slider set up has a very easy counter.

Gut Punch a lot of people overlook Balance. Also, remember we fixed Escapes with Mike before the summer? A ton of managers still think Escapes trains slow but we boosted it by a very significant %

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to know how to keep the fight standing, because one of my fighters got taken down and armbared pretty quick when I planned him to land a KO punch.

You gonna need takedown def + balance + strength for this as well as equal or better wrestling than your opponent.

also remember fighters can take you down from the clinch too , not just shooting for a TD

Thanks. My fighter is an all-rounder, his good offense stats is his punch and for defense his defensive grab, but his opponent could still pass guard easily. I'll just train him good then.

I’ll send you some money, because you need to get your guys in better gyms. Look for the number of fighters per coach, the cleanliness of the gym and quality of equipment. A good gym will have the very best cleanliness.

Also, creating a guy with points in lots of different skills is the slowest way of building a fighter. The lower the skill the faster it trains, so give three key stats full points on creation and then train the others you need afterwards.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not need a sliders or being a VIP to wins on this already corrupt and been even more corrupt game over times!! ,you just need in a favors of an ORG to manipulated ur wins using their non transparency corrupt fight rules behind their fake innocents of fair fights and gaming?? ,no one will pays for VIP except stupid veteran noob? or the corrupt ORG and their affiliations.

One of the examples is if u lose a fight and the fight rating below 68% there is a high assumption u are not in a favors of the ORG and their manipulated ur lose using their non transparency corrupt fight rules? ,the only ways to proof it is u need to trash ur RL money and pays the game for a "VIP" just to see how dumb u are been tricked to support the game paying the server for their corrupt player and their gaming pleasure??

$$$Long Live The Speaks Of The Truth!!$$$

PS: if u are don't want to be called a veteran noob? forward this statement to the game

Not need a sliders or being a VIP to wins on this already corrupt and been even more corrupt game over times!! ,you just need in a favors of an ORG to manipulated ur wins using their non transparency corrupt fight rules behind their fake innocents of fair fights and gaming ,no one will pays for VIP except stupid veteran noob or the corrupt ORG and their affiliations.

One of the examples is if u lose a fight and the fight rating below 68% there is a high assumption u are not in a favors of the ORG and their manipulated ur lose using their non transparency corrupt fight rules ,the only ways to proof it is u need to trash ur RL money and pays the game for a "VIP" just to see how dumb u are been tricked to support the game paying the server for their corrupt player and their gaming pleasure

$$$Long Live The Speaks Of The Truth!!$$$

PS: if u are don't want to be called a veteran noob forward this statement to the game

Holy shit. I really wish this made any kind of sense at all. It feels like it might be interesting. Hey man just type this out in whatever your first language is and I can put it into translator to English. I'm very curious as to what you are trying to say

• Upvote 2

Holy shit. I really wish this made any kind of sense at all. It feels like it might be interesting. Hey man just type this out in whatever your first language is and I can put it into translator to English. I'm very curious as to what you are trying to say

What do u want to say booblowflaw dude, "Holy shit"?? if thats a kind of snacks u eat daily who makes u more dumbass every next day, and just FYI my 1st language is ur 'Mom' and that if u have one!?

Try to stay on topic people, as far as sliders I would suggest finding a particular area of the game, whether it is stand up striking, clinch fighting, or grappling that you excel at with your project fighters and learn the counters against other types of fighters with experience. I would give specifics but I don't want to fight against myself in the future lol. Sliders are pretty straightforward if you ask me.

What do u want to say booblowflaw dude, "Holy shit"?? if thats a kind of snacks u eat daily who makes u more dumbass every next day, and just FYI my 1st language is ur 'Mom' and that if u have one!

This guy is the best ever. I hope he posts every day.

Look into it. LOL

• Upvote 1