League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

new-xmus.jpg

Interview with LOM contender Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

With Host Douche McBaggins

Douche: Good Evening ladies and gents tonight we have a Q&A with former NFL standout and all around life of the party Xmus JFW for short. He will be making his Madness MMA debut as a member of Team Camara as they look to advance to 3-0 over Team Alex K.

Douche: Welcome to the Set Xmus, we are delighted to have you.

Xmus: Set, this is a damn Bar bro.

Douche: Yes that is true but i mix work and pleasure, screw the haters.

Douche: So let's get down to it, How did you get into the sport of MMA?

Xmus: After the East/West Bowl Game, NFL aspirations didn't pan out. Went back to Cal U of Pennsylvania to work on my graduate degree in Rocket Scientry, joined a club wrestling team, and the rest is history.

Douche: Is continuously being punched in the face worth it just for the money?

Xmus: Gotta make money somehow, my boy Hingle McCringleberry lives an expensive lifestyle and gotta make that paper to keep up.

Douche: Nice, sounds like i gotta meet this McCringleberry fella.

Douche: After your MMA career is finished what are your plans?

Xmus: After MMA? Maybe start a short lived sketch comedy show on Comedy Central.

Douche: I don't ask this question in most interviews but lets be honest im quite hammered right now so f it.

Douche: If you could bed one chick right now who would it be?

Xmus: Hmm..let's go with Aubrey Plaza. She's the second most fuckable female comedian, and the 2nd most fuckable female on Parks and Rec, that my friends is a double threat.

Douche: Sounds pretty decent mate

Douche: Which fighter in the house do you see as your biggest threat?

Xmus: Line them up, they will all fall down, probably.

Douche: What would you like to say to your opponent ?

Xmus: Everybody has a plan til you get hit in the face...so if you wouldn't mind not hitting me in the face, that would be cool, because I think I have a good plan.

Douche: Sounds like you have quite a solid game plan there Mr. Jaxon Flaxon Waxon. Well good luck this weekend mate, and your welcome to join me with another round of shots.

Xmus: No thanks, you kinda look like one of those dicks that will run off and leave me with the tab, Later dude.

Xmus: on second thought what the hell maybe just a round.

Douche: Good man, ........That wraps up this segment stay tuned for more Madness!!!

Douche: Bartender another round over here STAT!!!

• Upvote 3

another Stepdad goes down.

3-0

Chatting with Butch and we gonna go with Tony the Tiger next, still looking for his opponent.

He needs to make that 1 lbs. weight though or he will be DQed (Great reco Butch, great minds think alike) win or lose come fight timez and put us up 4-0.

I`m picking his opponent, this is just showing some class from the ultimate professional Team Camara :) and giving you guys extra time to get on them burgers.

This will be Grrrrrrrreat

• Upvote 1

another Stepdad goes down.

3-0

Chatting with Butch and we gonna go with Tony the Tiger next, still looking for his opponent.

He needs to make that 1 lbs. weight though or he will be DQed (Great reco Butch, great minds think alike) win or lose come fight timez and put us up 4-0.

I`m picking his opponent, this is just showing some class from the ultimate professional Team Camara :) and giving you guys extra time to get on them burgers.

This will be Grrrrrrrreat

I dont think that pick surprised anyone!

• Upvote 1

Tony is still 204, 6 days left hopefully he eats his cheeseburgers or it`s 4-0 Team Camara regardless of the outcome.

This is Grrrrrrrrrrreat !

You are secretly hoping he doesn't make weight. Your insecurities about this matchup become apparent with every post you make so keep making them.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14356769295615.jpg

Tony Tiger

"They're greeeeeeat. But hey... I'm trying to put on pounds but it's hard when your mom keeps begging for it... But dont worry she's not good enough for me to be your step dad kiddo."

• Upvote 4

Yeah saw that coming. Good match up with wonderful wrestling clinch fighter vs useless wrestling. If only i didn't try to convert a long term project into a creation fighter but all the fighters i created for this tournament were terrible. Thought i could potentially pull something off but you can't go useless wrestling in a creation tournament. Good job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1