***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

hahahaha just saw mackenzie dern is pregnant, what a fuck up. My first sale, how do i sell her off and boot her from team Gator?

She's done!! :yes:

I just thought she was fat.......

hahaha :) tough luck ... you can sell her for 1/4th the current value

which is 2.5k

PS : oh you already dropped her right?

Dern Removed from the camp

Im kinda regreting dropping Albu now(rage drop) , hopefully someone knocks her up to ease my mind lol.

DAMN !!! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a heads up for you guys. I will be back to the UK as of tomorrow on holidays for like 10 days, I'll do my best to keep updates coming on time but no promises. I will also be attending the UFC London event.

Just a heads up for you guys. I will be back to the UK as of tomorrow on holidays for like 10 days, I'll do my best to keep updates coming on time but no promises. I will also be attending the UFC London event.

Im there also - as is Big Ish! How about we meet and we can get this bullshit multi thing over and done with

I think everyone believes us but want to prove JLP wrong

Im there also - as is Big Ish! How about we meet and we can get this bullshit multi thing over and done with

I think everyone believes us but want to prove JLP wrong

lmao, It would be so hard to get one of your friends to say "im bigish".

Truthfully, Id be just as shocked that you had a friend then I would if bigish was a real person. I imagine Rory's balls pulled up in him with the thought of meeting you in person. Your whining and passive aggressive attacks would be so much more brutal to stomach outside of pms and forum posts. Dont ruin rory's vacation by subjecting him to your horrible personality in person.

lmao, It would be so hard to get one of your friends to say "im bigish".

Truthfully, Id be just as shocked that you had a friend then I would if bigish was a real person. I imagine Rory's balls pulled up in him with the thought of meeting you in person. Your whining and passive aggressive attacks would be so much more brutal to stomach in person. Dont ruin rory's vacation by subjecting him to your horrible personality in person.

I honestly give up - thats the best proof I can offer.

Maybe ask Mike Tycoon to run a report on IP trends or something, youll see very infrequently do we share the same IP and that would primarily be during working hours when were both in the office and not with clients.

Even if I took a lie detector test youd be saying theres a 0.01% chance of failure or some bullshit.

Does anyone else genuinely believe Big Ish is a multi?

It would be pathetic for sure if he was a multi - now can we leave this, the offer still stands for Rory

It would be weird as hell if he was a multi and I got my friend to pretend to be someone he isnt, but there are many checks Rory could do (e.g. Big Ish could show you all the WhatsApp messages weve exchanged about the game). I am keen to do anything to put this nonsense to bed

UFC Fight Night 146: Lewis vs. dos Santos
Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos (Camp MasterLeader)
(Camp Timqwe) Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender (Camp 1rstSaint) - CAMP RIVALRY
(Camp JLP) Tim Means vs. Niko Price
Blagoy Ivanov vs. Ben Rothwell (Camp Timqwe)
Beneil Dariush vs. Drew Dober
Tim Boetsch vs. Omari Akhmedov
(Camp JLP) Anthony Rocco Martin vs. Sergio Moraes (Camp MasterLeader) - CAMP RIVALRY
Yana Kunitskaya vs. Marion Reneau
Grant Dawson vs. Julian Erosa
Jeff Hughes vs. Maurice Green
Matt Schnell vs. Louis Smolka
Alex Morono vs. Zak Ottow
Dan Moret vs. Alex White
Camp MasterLeader:
  • Junior dos Santos [#8] - 5k
  • Sergio Moraes - 2k

Camp Timqwe:

• Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos [#14] - 3k
  • Ben Rothwell - 2k

Camp 1rstSaint:

• Curtis Millender - 2k

Camp JLP:

• Anthony Rocco Martin - 2k
  • Tim Means - 2k

It would be pathetic for sure if he was a multi - now can we leave this, the offer still stands for Rory

It would be weird as hell if he was a multi and I got my friend to pretend to be someone he isnt, but there are many checks Rory could do (e.g. Big Ish could show you all the WhatsApp messages weve exchanged about the game). I am keen to do anything to put this nonsense to bed

then why do you keep bringing it up? You badgered rory into letting the bigish account in, now you bring it up constantly to brag on your victorious whining campaign. I dont care anymore, I only respond when you talk about it or me. So this will be three years in a row where you managed to somehow suck the fun out of this game.

My initial objection is we didnt need any additional players because you cocked up running last season so bad. "Why make it more difficult to run by adding a suspicious player who created an account a day before signups?" Was my argument. I assure you I wasnt the only one who is/was very suspicious. I quit caring when rory surrendered to your spam whining, I get it because no one has the will power to deal with your nonstop tears. Get over it and move on.

Im happy to move on if youre happy to say you believe Big Ish is a real person and not some bullshit made up account so I can have two camps for no financial benefit?

Im willing to do whatever it takes to prove it until you say you believe me - you clearly dont hence the offer to prove it via Rory.

Im still enjoying the game but if we can bury the hatchet on this then Im happy to move on no problem.