Pretty crazy that North Korea has declared war against South Korea.

http://news.sky.com/story/1071635/north-korea-says-it-is-at-war-with-south

The link below details the cities in the US the North Koreans are targeting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

I don't understand why something wasn't done sooner about North Korea. I thought they fired shells at the South Korean border back in 2010, yet nobody really did anything about it then. They're threatening to start a nuclear war apparently as well which wouldn't end well at all.

North Korea and South Korea have periodically shelled each other or sent infiltrators across the borders ever since the Armistice that ended the war. However, a declaration of war is sorta silly. They technically are still at war anyway as an Armistice is not a peace treaty.

And it the North Koreans decided to start a nuclear war...? Well, your right.. it would not end well... for them. They would be crushed. China would not tolerate that, neither would Russia, the US, England... Hell even the middle eastern countries would likely have issue with that since the fallout could affect them. North Korea would cease to exist and they know it.

Pretty crazy that North Korea has declared war against South Korea.

http://news.sky.com/...-war-with-south

The link below details the cities in the US the North Koreans are targeting

http://www.telegraph...hotographs.html

I don't understand why something wasn't done sooner about North Korea. I thought they fired shells at the South Korean border back in 2010, yet nobody really did anything about it then. They're threatening to start a nuclear war apparently as well which wouldn't end well at all.

Hard to do something about it with a fence post up Obamas ass. Its hard to do your job and take the proper response when he was elected by being a passive anti war puss. He sent the message long ago he was going to be a push over and no one takes him serious. Cue the bat signal. Bush will know what to do.... lmao!

• Downvote 5

Hard to do something about it with a fence post up Obamas ass. Its hard to do your job and take the proper response when he was elected by being a passive anti war puss. He sent the message long ago he was going to be a push over and no one takes him serious. Cue the bat signal. Bush will know what to do.... lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di1atyRKYk8

corpseofbinladen.jpg

In conclusion: you're fucking retarded.

Hard to do something about it with a fence post up Obamas ass. Its hard to do your job and take the proper response when he was elected by being a passive anti war puss.

Yes, after the success of Vietnam and Iraq what you really need are more wars. You're the fucking pussy. Why didn't you go and fight? Why do other people have to die for your pathetic ass? You're the fatso that keeps calling others armchair quarterbacks.

LOL this is the same bin laden he used "torture" to find and kill? The same "torture" he claims he is against and is still using? Also he isn't so froggy when it comes to iran or north korrea.

Except they didn't use torture to find Bin Laden of course.
  • Upvote 2

Nothing to worry about. Anyone who has served in Asia knows why North Korea is not a threat. They are impotent at best. They still have yet to manage a successful missile test, and after one satellite launch they finally got off the ground they suddenly claim they have Austin Texas and Hawaii targeted. When they tried launching test missiles over the Sea of Japan to piss off the Japanese government the missiles didn't even make it out of North Korea's borders. We would not go in like we did last time and fight much of a ground war. This time we know where all their important targets are and will hit them from the sky. North Korea knows this as well which is why all they are doing is rattling their saber. South Korea has been begging for a reason to invade for a long time with only America holding them back. The South could beat them on their own if we let them. I have trained with them. They have much better technology ( we gave to them ) than the North.

For those who think China will intervene again the political landscape is different now. The 1st was an opening act for the UN. China had just gone communist and as a result was actively trying to oppose them when previously they had been a member. They wanted North Korea as a buffer state between them and us, and when it looked like the UN was just about to win China stepped in. This time China is now a leading member of the UN again and has spoken out against North Korea doing anything stupid. Huge political difference. I doubt China would come in on our side, but there is not much chance they would risk their current status and side with North Korea either.

• Upvote 1

Being racist again? Bannable offense, how many more reasons do the mods need?

What it has to do with racism? I think something have to be done with that country and I am actually in fear of my life when they want to launch ther missiles al over the world. I understand innocent people will die if USA nukes them but still its better to nuke them then to start WW3.

No, its never good to use a nuke period.

North Korea lol, Thats funny. It's going to be like the war in iraq/afghanistan. They launch an attack at us, by attack i mean a flailing missle flying around in circles about as dangerous as a bottle rocket. And then we bomb the fuck out of them and smash them into pieces.

Trust me there is no single thing that is never good. If the nation has to be nuked it should. If the plain flys and there is a suiced bomber in it its better to shoot it down. If course its sad that innocent people dies in it but still you cant risk so it hits building and more people does die.

No because if you start a nuclear war everyone dies

They cant start nuclear war if they are nuked. But if they are not they can. I dont know have crazy they are but I am not taking risk here.

So glad I have him on ignore. You guys look like he is being a test as usual.

This is crazy. If a crazy countrie targets like 3 other countries and wants to shoot nuclear weapons on them and you guys are saying that if we nuke them first it will be some have bad? Trust me if they shoot to those countries this is most likely world end so you take your risk I am not.