Counter Offers

Interesting but how would it work precisely?

Say: initial offer

2000/2000/2000 - 4 fights

Counter

4000/4000/4000 - 2 fights

:comment box: I don't want to sign a long contract

And then the org owner has the option to accept the counter or decline right?

• Upvote 1

Counter

yep. he also has the option to send a third counter offer

Example

3000/3000/3000 -2 fight

:comment box: okay i can do that many fights but not for the price suggested, how about we meet in the middle

+1

As a manager i would love to negotiate (counter) an offer if i think my fighter deserves more...BUT...Think about the headache the org owner will have managing 100 fighters and 75 of them making counters.

• Upvote 1

Been thinking about this in the past hour or so, I've owned an org before and this would do my head in, how about when sending the contract offer you can tick a non negotiable box?

Therefore when signing lower ranked fighters you don't have to worry about counter offers anymore then you do at the moment - but if it's a high profile fighter and it makes sense to try and strike together any deal possible then you can add the negotiate variable?

• Upvote 3

Been thinking about this in the past hour or so, I've owned an org before and this would do my head in, how about when sending the contract offer you can tick a non negotiable box?

Therefore when signing lower ranked fighters you don't have to worry about counter offers anymore then you do at the moment - but if it's a high profile fighter and it makes sense to try and strike together any deal possible then you can add the negotiate variable?

that's exactly what i was thinking. i was just about to say add in a box that say final offer but i think both would work. you could have a non-negotiable box and you could also have a final offer box where if you are going back and forth

you can just send in a final offer that they have to take or leave.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should be making orgs easier to run, not more difficult. Many great org owners eventually close up shop because it is simply too time consuming. This would make it much, much worse.

• Upvote 2

If the manager wants to change the details he can simply not do anything and at the same time tell the org owner what are his demands. If the org owner agrees to this he''ll send a new contract, if not, he won't and the manager can still accept or let him sit there.

A lot of times I get contracts rejected saying they want less fights or more money and then I send a new offer and everything is fine.

• Upvote 1

also, this only makes sense for rich orgs.

young orgs(low mid tier) can't afford to have their signing bonuses on hold while there is this back and forth.

• Upvote 1

young orgs(low mid tier) can't afford to have their signing bonuses on hold while there is this back and forth.

Yup, this idea only sounds like a good idea if you have never run an org before. It ties up money, and it also creates much more tedious work, which orgs already have too much of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yup, this idea only sounds like a good idea if you have never run an org before. It ties up money, and it also creates much more tedious work, which orgs already have too much of.

well funny thing is..... im currently running an org and i have run somewhat successful ones before. as stated in a future post and in my edit there should be a non-negotiable box.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

see post above for why this is not completely true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn man, everyone in this thread got negs lol i dont think ive ever seen GBK with a neg

I think the new humors multi (KingJames) is trolling around giving everyone -1s. Don't worry. He'll be banned soon enough. In the meantime, let's just +1 each other and negate his trolling.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I'm not against the idea of counter offers, but if this gets added every contract I send will be non-negotiable since this just seems like an extra added something I don't want to deal with. The game already has its own built in system for counter offers, send a private message to the org owner and talk there.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
On 8/22/2014 at 8:16 PM, Caleb613 said:

Counter

Another feature that would be useful. cut out mailing back and forth and resending offers

Jesus why weren’t some of these great suggestions ever programmed. It’s the little things that matter!