PSE Presents Tag Team Championship Series 1

XxxtremeT13

So, I've reached out to the remaining fighters current signed orgs about releasing the fighters or at least working with me with the fight dates. all other fighters are currently signed to PSE for the start of this thing. 1 fighter fights tomorrow and will be released after... a few others have fights on the 8th and I think will be released after that (waiting for confirmation).

To fix the issue with the 2 fighters having fights now on our expected start date. I will enter another of my fighters, thus decreasing my chances of winning :) I messaged the manager who I was teamed with about teaming up with cue dini which would resolve 1 team...the other team would be that of camara, which somehow I figure he'll end up with another partner before long. So, 6/15 is what I'm hoping for so you guys who fight on the 8th......don't get hurt!

Team WhiteThunder's dawson: even if I somehow get battered and bruised on the 8th I'll still be ready to roll heads come the 15th. I'm dangerous when healthy but even more dangerous when injured

• Upvote 2

The team vs team draw is complete and I will now sort out which fighters face which to start off...here is the line up and I will edit this with the fighter match ups next.

Team 3 vs Team White Thunder

Team Tea Time vs Team PhoQus

Team 7 vs Team Steel Penn

Team 4 vs Team Drizzling Shits

Team Grumpy vs Team Death Dealers

Fight match-ups are officially done.....You can see these under the first page round 1 section....all managers have 72 hours from this posting to decide if they wish to use their only Tag for the Round....what this could mean: If fighter A from team one faces fighter C from team 2 and chooses to Tag out to face fighter D from team 2....he could potentially face that fighter 2 times if team 2 decides not to use any tag outs. However, if fighter A from team ones tags out and then team 2 uses their tag after that to set the original match-up back they can...neither team would have a tag to use again for their second fights. However, remember that the team who uses their tag and loses the fight also loses an additional point...so their is risk involved with tagging out.

I've sent out contracts to the fighters who've already been loaned to me and just waiting on a couple guys to complete their fights on 6/1 and 6/8......so we are pretty much set...after the 72 hours I'll start sending out fight offers.

The team vs team draw is complete and I will now sort out which fighters face which to start off...here is the line up and I will edit this with the fighter match ups next.

Team 3 vs Team White Thunder

Team Tea Time vs Team PhoQus

Team 7 vs Team Steel Penn

Team 4 vs Team Drizzling Shits

Team Grumpy vs Team Death Dealers

Cant wait to roll heads lol. Who was the clothing sponsor? I have an idea for my team clothes

Fight match-ups are officially done.....You can see these under the first page round 1 section....all managers have 72 hours from this posting to decide if they wish to use their only Tag for the Round....what this could mean: If fighter A from team one faces fighter C from team 2 and chooses to Tag out to face fighter D from team 2....he could potentially face that fighter 2 times if team 2 decides not to use any tag outs. However, if fighter A from team ones tags out and then team 2 uses their tag after that to set the original match-up back they can...neither team would have a tag to use again for their second fights. However, remember that the team who uses their tag and loses the fight also loses an additional point...so their is risk involved with tagging out.

I've sent out contracts to the fighters who've already been loaned to me and just waiting on a couple guys to complete their fights on 6/1 and 6/8......so we are pretty much set...after the 72 hours I'll start sending out fight offers.

So what happened to Grumpy`s fighters? I`ve been away for a few days but just noticed you sent fight offers ? Grumpy is willing to fight, did the org owner that has his fighters accept to lend him or release him?

So what happened to Grumpy`s fighters? I`ve been away for a few days but just noticed you sent fight offers ? Grumpy is willing to fight, did the org owner that has his fighters accept to lend him or release him?

I haven’t sent any fight offers yet. I just listed the first round of match ups. We out in the 72hr window to use your teams tag. Grumpy agreed to use anothe fighter and the org is going to loan him to me.

So, the event just hit another hard snag. Basically all the participating fighters have been signed with the exception of I think 1 fighter with a fight this weekend. But, after resolving the partner issue with cameras teammate....I sent the contract offer, the same offer I’ve sent all of you who have accepted and he declined it. Basically saying wtf is this. 1/1/1 contract for 10 fights. I sent him the link to original post showing that it has been part of the tourney since day one when the grand prize was only at $1million. So, I sent same offer with only 2 fights to get through round 1 at least. And declined saying no thanks. So, Grumpy has essentially withdrew himself for Thursday event leaving Camara and his boy Chris Steven partnerless again. AND. I just noticed that steel penn has accepted a fight for June 22nd with one of his fighters even though he just just accepted his contract to get this thing rolling. So double F’d. Only 2 weekends till first fight should happen of which fight offers would be going on tomorrow. So close to getting this off the ground, yet so far away. I apologize that this has seemly lost its steam to move forward.

I’ll be looking to move any money donated to me back to the managers who were generous to participate!

So, the event just hit another hard snag. Basically all the participating fighters have been signed with the exception of I think 1 fighter with a fight this weekend. But, after resolving the partner issue with cameras teammate....I sent the contract offer, the same offer I’ve sent all of you who have accepted and he declined it. Basically saying wtf is this. 1/1/1 contract for 10 fights. I sent him the link to original post showing that it has been part of the tourney since day one when the grand prize was only at $1million. So, I sent same offer with only 2 fights to get through round 1 at least. And declined saying no thanks. So, Grumpy has essentially withdrew himself for Thursday event leaving Camara and his boy Chris Steven partnerless again. AND. I just noticed that steel penn has accepted a fight for June 22nd with one of his fighters even though he just just accepted his contract to get this thing rolling. So double F’d. Only 2 weekends till first fight should happen of which fight offers would be going on tomorrow. So close to getting this off the ground, yet so far away. I apologize that this has seemly lost its steam to move forward.

I’ll be looking to move any money donated to me back to the managers who were generous to participate!

I've messaged you about releasing Mumu to go about his business. Please keep the 1M I sent you for the prize to compensate for your efforts to get this thing together.

I’m really sorry for all this fellas. I was really trying to make this happen. It turned into something much larger than I anticipated in the beginning and I feel like I exhausted all options pretty much to make it work. I know a lot of you made some sacrifices on your behalf to get your fighters here....even not accepting fights that would benefit your fighters far more than the chances you could be making doing this.

It’s said that it fell apart literally 24hrs before fight offers would start going out. And the main reason came down to a manager wanting a big pay day up front for a fighter that already had over 200k in his fighters bank. Saying that I’ll be pulling in the big bucks from these fights, so he expects more upfront. ‍♂️

I have basically put all my funds on the line upfront to combine with that money donated to me, in hopes that the events would at least get me to a break even point. But, it is what it is. I appreciate you all that put your fighters in the line and helped spread the word...accepted the contracts and/or gave money toward the prize fund.

You can count on your good Graces that you dont get publicly spanked up and down the ring by ray Mancini the king of kings small fry

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14299078409945.jpg

"Small Fry? Geez, it's lucky we didn't fight my man. You already dumb as dog shit. Have a burger slenderman" - Ghazi Okah

• Upvote 2

"Small Fry? Geez, it's lucky we didn't fight my man. You already dumb as dog shit. Have a burger slenderman" - Ghazi Okah

I slammed and dominated monte Zuma until a lucky submission saved him. From that loss I won 3 straight in an openweight division stacked with good hell I'd even say great talent. This is a fight that wouldve ended in 1 result only.

Announcer: your winner, ray mancini

• Upvote 2

I slammed and dominated monte Zuma until a lucky submission saved him. From that loss I won 3 straight in an openweight division stacked with good hell I'd even say great talent. This is a fight that wouldve ended in 1 result only.

Announcer: your winner, ray mancini

"Well let's find out then" - Ghazi Okah

• Upvote 2