Most successful 25-year old creation ever??

Mooncutter

When I started playing, I made all these 25 year olds... like we all did! BUT this one guy stood out as he could COMPETE with maxed out 18 year olds.. it was crazy. I let him go because he fell short at the top 10-20 guys in the division. But he had a suprising amount of success even after that actually... almost pisses me off.... =)

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=291955

• Upvote 1

I had the pleasure of managing Mase Force for a few fights near the en of his career. That dude was powerful and maxed out everywhere except BJJ. Crazy shit, he even fought Puno. I learned a lot with Mase Force.

I studied that guy and he was VERY impressive. His primaries weren't elite were they?

Patrick Jayne - A copy of some other managers fighter but based on the television character:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=172994

He did very well but never actually brought him to any high up orgs. He was good, I was always impressed when the step up in competition came around he always kept up against higher skilled guys and better looking paper tigers. But this guy was a wizard and somehow pulled off so many wins. Eventually I had to retire him so that noone could fuck up his record haha.

• Upvote 2

These are some crazy motherfuckers. I've been following the top 2, for they don't even have high primaries, they just smoke everybody anyway.

Phil was such a beast because he competed in the second Island season after HG and none of us really expected the new guard to be any competition for the existing guys. It only took Phil 3 fights before he was fighting guys from the previous season, and Alexey Juralev was a destroyer at the time. That being said, Barney Gumble beating him was probably the biggest fight out of all of them for me. Right next to LHW, Gumble was the first complete destroyer we had. His issues with cuts eventually meant he took a shit load of losses back to back after an insane initial run. After nearly a year since he dropped the title, somehow against all odds Barney put together a small steak and regained the title before ultimately retiring. Crazy story.

LHW definitely needs a mention here surely? Not only was he the blueprint for all of this, but his run on top was absolutely insane. Texas Pete was the only real guy to appear better than him in his HG run since he smashed Ludko 4 times. Great, great times working with him.

I had the pleasure of managing Mase Force for a few fights near the en of his career. That dude was powerful and maxed out everywhere except BJJ. Crazy shit, he even fought Puno. I learned a lot with Mase Force.

Mase was a bit of a late bloomer if I remember correctly. His debut in HG was horrible and he seemed to just be a tiny step behind the other absolute elites of the division like Pedro Lazano, Barney Gumble and Clinton Offley. He was a little bit like the Rumble Johnson in a division that had DC, Jones and Gus. Better than everyone else, but not quite as good as the top. I love that he beat Silas Monk in his last fight after my guy Torquil Bram's early rivalry with Monk haha.

• Upvote 1

Tedd Strongham http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=141130

Fought in an ID org back in the day, has wins over guys who ended up at the top of their respective divisions. Hayes, Camacho and Daniels, all were top prospects for their respective managers at the time. He was legit considered a top 10 guy in the LHW division at the time which contained Womba, Taj, Sackett and Ryo at the time.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Now it's official Phil is the best

We'll see how Phil does against any legitimate top 10 HW and not some old timer who's been declining since may 2017. Puno's stats are trash but his name is definitely a gold star on anybody's resume.

Getting auto-flown to the fight prolly didn't help either lol, either way a good win for an Island fighter on elbow juice.

• Downvote 6

• 1 month later...