Attacked

Yesterday was attacked by 4 mugs who wanted to rob me. It was my friends birthday and we where drinking a little so after few liters of vodka we decided to hit the slot machines in one of the local places what people would call not so good.
Went it had some beers and lost all money in slot machines of course. After like 3 hours I decided t go home because I was out of the money and so drunk I could barely walk or see. When I left I noticed few guys where looking at me weirdly but because I was so drunk I decided to still go home alone rather than with others who where with me (we had 5 people in our group).
I started to walk home and after like 2-3 minutes these mugs got up up with me and of them tried to him me right away but I ducked his punch and knocked him down with 2-3 punch combination. Others of course attacked me also after than and one of them busted up my noise a little. After few seconds of scramble 3 of them where on the ground laid out but the last guy probably didnt want to be there with me so he started to scream at me that he will kill me and he has a knife. I had no clue he really had a knife and didnt want nothing to do with them so I decided just to run away.

Now I just woke and my head hurts bad probably they hit me more than once and my noise is busted up a little. There is a picture I took few minute after I did run away from them. And be safe if you out with your friends drinking a lot of shitty people around these days good I had some MMA and Karate training under my belt and was able to defend myself.

http://i.imgur.com/9jZN9CN.jpg

Update - 26.02.2017.

Today I woke up and didnt feel my self very well. My nose wasnt feeling very good and my hand was swollen up a lot so I decided to visit the doctor. Good news is that my nose is well but my some part of my hand has been broken and it seems I will have to go to fix it and have a gypsum for a 3 weeks.
There you go guys a little day out with my friends celebrating birthday now has turned my life upside down for few weeks. I would recommend you guys to drink responsibly so you dont get in any trouble and dont have to miss your day to day life for few weeks just because of a few mugs who wants to rob you.
There is a X-ray picture I took today at doctors office.
http://i.imgur.com/4fKqAI5.jpg

UPDATE - 27.02.2017.

Today before I decided to visit that place. Its like a slot machine type of place but I go there to drink beer with friends time to time so I know security and bartenders a little. I asked them if they could check the video footage and give me if they have anything recorded.
They had it recorded but the problem was they could not transfer it to me from that computer but did capture it with their phone. Of course as you can see the quality is pretty bad because of the poor cameras, night time and of course phone footage but you can get the main point of what I was talking about.
As you can see the the first guy attacks me and I duck down and land punch on him and he falls on his ass (You need to look really closely to see he falling because the video is very dark but he is there and you will see if you take a good look). Then the second two attacks me and we have little shuffle for few seconds when they also go down. The last guy is on the far right in the video but you cant really see them because of the darkness that is there but he as I said before he started to yell something about a knife so I decided to run away.

Update - 19.03.2017.

This is probably my last update because there are really nothing more to add to this story. I would post this picture after the hospital but I was banned by Duphus (for no reason) in forum for 2 weeks and was not able to do it. Now I have this castet and have to walk with it for 3-4 weeks and then I will be healed up and will move on with this and hopfully never have street fights anymore where I get some injuries or other stuff. Nose at this point has been healed up almost 100% just a little mark has left that probably will be there for a while. Also you can enjoy my MAGA hat what I did buy from China for 2$ :). Good luck to everyone and be safe.

http://i.imgur.com/0smfGWA.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Shut the fuck up Humours

I dont know why you are rude but if you where in my place you would probably been robbed and beat up badly. I am just showing an example that its very good to be trained and read to defended yourself in any situation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Humors got drunk and faceplanted (he is a raging and pathetic alcoholic) then came up with a story about beating up 4 guys to try and impress people on an online game. Too funny.

I dont want to be rude but I would see how you handle that situation if you where in my shoes. Its easy to talk over the internet but once you are put on the spot you dont deal with it so well.

And if you would even read what I said you would notice that there where four of them and I did handle three but the last one didnt want to fight because of the situation he was seeing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I dont want to be rude but I would see how you handle that situation if you where in my shoes. Its easy to talk over the internet but once you are put on the spot you dont deal with it so well.

And if you would even read what I said you would notice that there where four of them and I did handle three but the last one didnt want to fight because of the situation he was seeing.

If I was in your situation (got drunk and fell on my face and got a cut on my noise (lol)) I definitely wouldnt take a picture and make up a story about getting in a street fight. No one buys it.

• Upvote 3

Yesterday was attacked by 4 mugs who wanted to rob me. It was my friends birthday and we where drinking a little so after few liters of vodka we decided to hit the slot machines in one of the local places what people would call not so good.
Went it had some beers and lost all money in slot machines of course. After like 3 hours I decided t go home because I was out of the money and so drunk I could barely walk or see. When I left I noticed few guys where looking at me weirdly but because I was so drunk I decided to still go home alone rather than with others who where with me (we had 5 people in our group).

http://i.imgur.com/9jZN9CN.jpg

drunkenly knocks out three guys but not a single mark on his knuckles? we arent as stupid as you. no one believes it.

• Upvote 3

If I was in your situation (got drunk and fell on my face and got a cut on my noise (lol)) I definitely wouldnt take a picture and make up a story about getting in a street fight. No one buys it.

Why would I take a piture after a face plant?

drunkenly knocks out three guys but not a single mark on his knuckles? we arent as stupid as you. no one believes it.

You ever have been in a fight? You dont see blood on my hand?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the blood on your hand is from you wiping it away from your face. stop now and admit you made the whole thing up. Your reputation is bad enough already.

You still did not answer my question.

You still did not answer my question.

About the blood on your hands that got their by you touching your face? I answered that. About being in a fight? Of course ive been in fights. I've been in enough to know that you cant knock three guys out and not get any blood or marks on your knuckles. Ive also seen enough people fight very drunk to know that your story is full of shit.

• Upvote 2

About the blood on your hands that got their by you touching your face? I answered that. About being in a fight? Of course ive been in fights. I've been in enough to know that you cant knock three guys out and not get any blood or marks on your knuckles. Ive also seen enough people fight very drunk to know that your story is full of shit.

I dont know like I said it happened in less than a minute after first punch was thrown. Its possbile they where drunk also and wanted just to rob me or had some sort of an dare type a thing.
And as you can see I have blood marks on my knuckle.

I cant believe that someone would ever try to rob you, you are broke as fuck piece of bum. Your made-up story fails from the first sentence. Also as a note: in the future i would like to see your ugly ass face as less as possible so refrain yourself from posting pics here.

Yes I agree with you its possible they didnt want to rob me but just beat me up for some unknow reason.

I dont know like I said it happened in less than a minute after first punch was thrown. Its possbile they where drunk also and wanted just to rob me or had some sort of an dare type a thing.
And as you can see I have blood marks on my knuckle.

You have a smear thats not on your knuckle. Also the blood dripped from your nose into your eye first and then makes a 90 degree turn down your face. That shows that you laid on the ground for a while after the cut first happened. You're full of shit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You have a smear thats not on your knuckle. Also the blood dripped from your nose into your eye first and then makes a 90 degree turn down your face. That shows that you laid on the ground for a while after the cut first happened. You're full of shit.

What are you talking there about? Blood going different angle is from me ducking from the punches as I said before in top post. Explain my then why did the blood go up and on the left if I was laying on the ground? It doesnt make any sense only reason for that to happen would be moving my head in a fight.

And if I smeared that blood on my hand from my face why is there no where anything smeared on my face?

Theres no where on your face the blood goes "up and on the left". Just look at how much pooled in the corner of your eye. you were obviously on the ground for some time when you claimed too have been knocking three guys out. The blood on your hand is exactly where it would be if you felt blood dripping off your nose and wiped it with your hand.

You didnt beat up anyone. You passed out drunk.