Predicting your opponent.

GangstaBob

Not to be confused with predicting your opponent's tactics. Someone I talked to on here was telling me in their opinion the best way to build a good fighter with the starting points. Then he surprised me as he then told me that if I hurried up and booked my QFC bout I'd fight someone he thought I'd beat. He was right about exactly who I'd fight. He didn't explain how he managed to figure out how to accurately predict opponents but that it wasn't 100% accurate... Does anyone know how to do that and willing to explain it to me?

Not to be confused with predicting your opponent's tactics. Someone I talked to on here was telling me in their opinion the best way to build a good fighter with the starting points. Then he surprised me as he then told me that if I hurried up and booked my QFC bout I'd fight someone he thought I'd beat. He was right about exactly who I'd fight. He didn't explain how he managed to figure out how to accurately predict opponents but that it wasn't 100% accurate... Does anyone know how to do that and willing to explain it to me?

I don't have the link, but there is a list of recently created fighters. From there one can check if these new creation have a QFC waiting for opponent.

But having said that, this is widely considered a cheap way to farm wins against noobs who don't know better. There are a bunch of mentors who teach you this and other scummy and exploitive ways to beat noobs. They don't care that they are doing a disservice to the game. All they care about is their spin credits and e-peen.

You still have time deside for yourself if you want be an exploitive asshole, taking the easy way out every chance you get. Or do you want to fight on a level playing field, and actually challenge yourself. There are plenty of both around here, and you can find "success" both ways.

• Upvote 2

After exceeding four wins one gets placed into the next tier to type two classed fighters, right? From what I've heard type two is filled with a lot of tough guys. So exploiting poor build fighters to get wins won't benefit someone when they are placed in the second group where there are no poor builds. However, if what he told me is actually available and allowed in the game and not something like a hack in the game or anything then I'd like to know. I wouldn't even call it scummy if the developers placed it in the game for it to be exploited in that manner. Doing that isn't scummy like camping and "hard scoping" isn't in my opinion. But this is more in line to find competition that won't destroy my fighters but not win by KO within one minute of round one either though.

However, I think I've learned it.

1. Use the link provided by BigLarry to see who's waiting for a fight in QFC.

2. Then you go to the search. http://mmatycoon.com/search.php

3. Scroll down to fighters and place in the parameters (weight, ID numbers, location etc) to see who could be your opponent.

If that isn't the way its done, please do correct me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is hillarious. A few times my 18 yr old projects run into tenured managers that I`m sure do this lol

This guy 100% lol:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=120046

This guy is top 10 with 25 year olds in restricted orgs lol (not saying he does this but he definitely loves the easy mode):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=101071

it works so people do this.