TotT Heirarchy

Madness

I have seen discussions and people who claim to know what is what, but I have yet to be able to find a real list of what the actual hierarchy is. I figure if there isn't one then we should make one. I will use this thread to bring together any information you guys are able to come up with. What do we know about these ( differentiating left and right side )?

I am following Rinky Spider's career to see what popped up with him and his opponents in order to make a rudimentary list. For example one of his opponents had intelligent the 1st half of his career, but then KO power over took it making KO power both higher on the scale than intelligence as well as something training improves as opposed to being purely a hidden stat.

Not sure what level each physical triggers a TotT message if anyone knows that.

Left

1. Insanely Flexible
  2. Granite Chin
  3. Cardio Machine
  4. KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  5. Very Quick
  6. Very Strong
  7. Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )
  8. Cuts Easy
  9. Big Heart
  10. Experienced

Unknown Order: Prefers Standup

Right

1. Granite Chin
  2. Good Gas Tank
  3. Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  4. Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )
  5. Powerful
  6. Very Confident
  7. Determined
  8. Tends to Cut
  9. Intelligent
  10. Inexperienced

Unknown Order: Likes Ground, Prefers Standup

Likes Ground showed up on the right, then KO Power on the left, then Likes Ground again on the right. Does that put it above Knockout Power on the right? The fighter only had 3 career fights. Only guy I have seen Likes Ground on before. He didn't seem overly TD heavy, but then again his fights were all short. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=27760

Please, post any insight you may have. This is what I have come up with, but I know it is not complete.

• Upvote 8

My man Ezekiel White got heavyhanded on the right and KO power on the left.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterfightcommentary.php?FID=260002

Also where does inexperienced go?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=253524

He got inexperienced on the left and then prefers standup for his next few fights (both sides)

I already had heavy handed and KO power in there, but I added inexperienced and prefers standup. Unfortunately, I don't know where on the spectrum they fall yet other than cardio machine seems to be greater than both and standup is greater than inexperienced or your fight gave you enough experience to lose that.

I have seen discussions and people who claim to know what is what, but I have yet to be able to find a real list of what the actual hierarchy is. I figure if there isn't one then we should make one. I will use this thread to bring together any information you guys are able to come up with. What do we know about these ( differentiating left and right side )?

I am following Rinky Spider's career to see what popped up with him and his opponents in order to make a rudimentary list. For example one of his opponents had intelligent the 1st half of his career, but then KO power over took it making KO power both higher on the scale than intelligence as well as something training improves as opposed to being purely a hidden stat.

Not sure what level each physical triggers a TotT message if anyone knows that.

Left

1. Insanely Flexible
  2. Granite Chin
  3. Cardio Machine
  4. KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  5. Very Quick
  6. Very Strong
  7. Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )
  8. Cuts Easy
  9. Big Heart

Unknown Order: Experienced, Prefers Standup

Right

1. Granite Chin
  2. Good Gas Tank
  3. Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  4. Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )
  5. Powerful
  6. Very Confident
  7. Determined
  8. Tends to Cut
  9. Intelligent

Unknown Order: Likes Ground, Prefers Standup, Inexperienced

Likes Ground showed up on the right, then KO Power on the left, then Likes Ground again on the right. Does that put it above Knockout Power on the right? The fighter only had 3 career fights. Only guy I have seen Likes Ground on before. He didn't seem overly TD heavy, but then again his fights were all short. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=27760

Please, post any insight you may have. This is what I have come up with, but I know it is not complete.

In my experience, confidence is lowest on the hierarchy on both sides (but above shit like likes ground/prefers standup/likes pizza/etc). "Knockout Power" is directly tied to experience and is lower on the hierarchy than Powerful/very quick but higher than determined and tends to cut. Heavy handed/BRH is a certain level of power + a punching skill of >=100.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Physicals will cover up the hiddens at certain levels. From memory I will list the physicals and the level at which they cover your fighters notable hiddens.

To new managers: your project fighters, in fact all of your created fighters should keep their physicals under these levels for at least the first fight of their career in order to "see what's under the hood" so to speak - to see if they have any hiddens that make them worth keeping.

Here is the list:

Agility: at 109 points in the system it will register your fighter as having Wonderful (12) and will show "Very agile/Very quick" (on the ToTT)

Flexibility: at 129 points in the system it will register your fighter as having Sensational (14) and will show "Insanely flexible/Very Flexible"

Speed: at 109 points in the system it will register your fighter as having Wonderful (12) and will show "Fast/Very quick"

Strength: at 109 points in the system it will register your fighter as having Wonderful (12) and will show "StrongVery strong"

Conditioning: at 129 points in the system it will register your fighter as having Sensational (14) and will show "Good gas tank/Cardio machine"

Balance: never had a fighter pop anything related to balance. If anyone has seen anything related to balance I would love to know what it says for that.

Your fighters physicals should be under these levels for the first if not first few fights of their career if possible to see what you have to work with. If they pop KO power/Very strong/ Big right hand with strength levels under 11 I would say you have something decent to work with. Coupled with a few other good hiddens they could make a great fighter. Many managers would recommend starting your first fight with very low strength - they say 1 strength is best to test ko power.

There are other crazy things managers recommend for the first fight like keeping striking defense at 1 to test the chin value but I think that kind of thing is rediculous and unnecessary especially considering that the chin value can degrade once it takes damage.

• Upvote 15