I can't stop winning free avatars on Spin And Win

I'm not even into avatars but what can I do, I can't stop winning them on Spin and Win.

Instead of getting a free fighter slot like I always wish, I've already gotten 3 custom avatars in a few days and I don't know what to do with them. I just started playing and I'm not willing to spend money on avatars and I never even messed with photoshop...

I know people spend time on avatars in order to earn money, but if some good soul is willing to make avatars for free, just out of the kindness of their hear, then I'll be eternally grateful. the only kind of avatar that I would like would be some form of adaptation of the classic muay thai fighters pics with their belts:

http://assets.fightland.com/content-images/contentimage/60232/old-school-versus-new-school-the-greatest-thai-fighter-of-all-time-samart.jpg

diesel1.jpg

• Upvote 2

It's a common thing, I got more avatar credits than fighters allowed.

• Upvote 1

I'm not even into avatars but what can I do, I can't stop winning them on Spin and Win.

Instead of getting a free fighter slot like I always wish, I've already gotten 3 custom avatars in a few days and I don't know what to do with them. I just started playing and I'm not willing to spend money on avatars and I never even messed with photoshop...

I know people spend time on avatars in order to earn money, but if some good soul is willing to make avatars for free, just out of the kindness of their hear, then I'll be eternally grateful. the only kind of avatar that I would like would be some form of adaptation of the classic muay thai fighters pics with their belts:

http://assets.fightland.com/content-images/contentimage/60232/old-school-versus-new-school-the-greatest-thai-fighter-of-all-time-samart.jpg

diesel1.jpg

Hey Regular John - this is Wild from TMMAC. I fucked up and only based one of my fighters in Sydney. Should have read our thread thoroughly before jumping into this: https://themmacommunity.com/threads/official-mma-tycoon-thread-tmmac-fight-org.32797

That's okay though. My stable is coming for your Muay Thai hipsters and everyone else...especially Still Real's shit talking ass. :boxing:

• Upvote 2

Hey Regular John - this is Wild from TMMAC. I fucked up and only based one of my fighters in Sydney. Should have read our thread thoroughly before jumping into this: https://themmacommunity.com/threads/official-mma-tycoon-thread-tmmac-fight-org.32797

That's okay though. My stable is coming for your Muay Thai hipsters and everyone else...especially Still Real's shit talking ass. :boxing:

you're gonna have to dump all of those bums anyway... read GBK's advice on fighter builds.

my thai boys are no easy task btw...what would you do for the man who rescued you from poverty and saved you from semi-slavery ?? that's what my boys do for me.

• Upvote 2

you're gonna have to dump all of those bums anyway... read GBK's advice on fighter builds.

my thai boys are no easy task btw...what would you do for the man who rescued you from poverty and saved you from semi-slavery ?? that's what my boys do for me.

Dont try to act like an expert son. You're a noob, just like me.

There is only one way to figure out who the bigger noob is..

I live in Louisville (literally...in real life lol), so I like the cut of your jib sir. I've been big brothering Regular John since he became a member of our forum. For a long time, he's been doing my laundry and combing my chest hair. Trust me...he doesn't want any of the shit storm that my fighting stable will rain down on his ass.

I live in Louisville (literally...in real life lol), so I like the cut of your jib sir. I've been big brothering Regular John since he became a member of our forum. For a long time, he's been doing my laundry and combing my chest hair. Trust me...he doesn't want any of the shit storm that my fighting stable will rain down on his ass.

Stop derailing my thread friend, who let you sign up anyway? do they allow your kind around here?

• Upvote 1

diesel1.jpg

Looks like stable full of ladyboys

• 2 months later...