(Nominations) Avatar Of The Year 2018

junglelord

Yeh that one with the guy with the Everlast bag is dope. Nice and clean.

True I did the blazing one for my man Don Bronson (based on the real life character as in the movie "Bronson").

Not sure who made these or if they are from this year, but these are sweet.

4r002Qr.jpg TCZBHLQ.gif QgjjBXo.gif

• Upvote 5

Question is are the this year or does it not really matter when they were done? Saw this one on as I followed the link above....(no rain version though, but I know the one you mean and I prefer the one 2 up). But this one..... TpmZqFj.gif.

This one is class. Clearly Bolo yet clearly an avatar. Love the background cos it themes together really well. As a complete piece, this fits the bill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question is are the this year or does it not really matter when they were done? Saw this one on as I followed the link above....(no rain version though, but I know the one you mean and I prefer the one 2 up). But this one..... TpmZqFj.gif.

This one is class. Clearly Bolo yet clearly an avatar. Love the background cos it themes together really well. As a complete piece, this fits the bill.

they should have been made this year

They have to have been made this year, that one is from like 2016 I think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gotta admit that is a smart way of reselling old avatars and hiding the clues as soon as you sell them lol

Might not win avatar of the year but if there was scam of the year award...

Man every single one of your contributions to this forum is so negative :(

You should at least stay away from bashing on the awards like the rules say.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2