GET REKT 340k+ Smack Talk

JakeF

Org needs about 90-100 fighters on the roster to start booking regular weekly events. We got the half in one week, so hopefully the first event will be at the end of November - beginning of December. What you mentioned above works only if org owner is inactive(doesnt log in for x days) which is not the case here. With 40 days inactivity clause, we have just to send a fight offer in 40 days since contract was signed.

• Downvote 1

well..you at least have enough fighters to run a couple events..host 1 mid nov. which gives a couple more weeks for training and host another 2 weeks after that maybe....then maybe following that event you'll be able to double your fighter count since more 340k ID's will be created....your current roster might not like not getting a fight until end of Nov/Dec...unless they were made aware at signing.

• Upvote 1

well..you at least have enough fighters to run a couple events..host 1 mid nov. which gives a couple more weeks for training and host another 2 weeks after that maybe....then maybe following that event you'll be able to double your fighter count since more 340k ID's will be created....your current roster might not like not getting a fight until end of Nov/Dec...unless they were made aware at signing.

This is absolutely the way I'd hope it'd go. I know when the contract offers were sent nothing was said about waiting until the entire org was full before running the first event. Sure, there's a 40 day inactivity clause, but I think most people were hoping this was a worst case scenario, not one to be planned on being used up to it's max potential. While some might not mind the long delay and look at it as a training opportunity, others are probably going to look at it as "being held hostage" for that period of time.

Think about this...it may become harder to sign more fighters when existing managers see no events being planned...which could snowball into it taking longer to fill the org. I know I frankly had another fighter get an offer, and haven't signed it because I saw a lack of org activity.

As for being able to send a contract at the last minute at the end of the 40 day period and have that negate the inactivity clause, I thought that that was only effective if the manager actually accepts or declines it? If they simply let it time out, the clause kicks in right? So I'd be careful with that if that's the case.

I thought having inactivity clause and expiration date of the contract is enough to make you aware of how long you might have to wait for a fight. Also, let me explain you how org hype is working, since you doesn't seem to know - if you aren't putting an event every week, you are losing part of the hype gained from the previous one. Well, there is always the option of creating 2-3 multi accounts and filling up the first few events of the org, like it has happened with some orgs in the past, but I'd rather ask for some patience which was agreed when signing a contract with fair clauses and build everything the fair way. Thanks for the advice, but I think I know good enough how to manage an org. Still, if you are unsatisfied with having to wait(despite agreeing to it when signing a contract), it is okay for me to release your fighter(s) after getting back the signing bonuses.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought having inactivity clause and expiration date of the contract is enough to make you aware of how long you might have to wait for a fight. Also, let me explain you how org hype is working, since you doesn't seem to know - if you aren't putting an event every week, you are losing part of the hype gained from the previous one. Well, there is always the option of creating 2-3 multi accounts and filling up the first few events of the org, like it has happened with some orgs in the past, but I'd rather ask for some patience which was agreed when signing a contract with fair clauses and build everything the fair way. Thanks for the advice, but I think I know good enough how to manage an org. Still, if you are unsatisfied with having to wait(despite agreeing to it when signing a contract), it is okay for me to release your fighter(s) after getting back the signing bonuses.

Cheers!

You mad bro?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol yup you mad.

On topic: 40 days inactivity is mighty long in my humble opinion.

What you want to do here is send a mass email to let your dear customers know that although you have a guy mass recruiting events won’t come until perhaps mid December.

Another option would be to ask your recruiter to enter this key detail in the memos when sending a contract.

Last but not least never pull this passive-aggressive card on your clients. I know not a lot of people read the forums but word will spread out and I truly want to believe that unlike all your other org ventures this one will actually work.

Best of luck.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the unasked advices. Most of those things were done before your post and first event has already been booked. Now, I would highly appreciate your absence in every conversation I am involved. Yeah, this time you made yourself look like the good guy, but I really have no will to expose your bullshit for the thousand time. You will never stop lying and twisting facts to suit your agenda so Id rather not be wasting any more time with you. Better take your time managing your accounts and stay away from my threads.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the unasked advices. Most of those things were done before your post and first event has already been booked. Now, I would highly appreciate your absence in every conversation I am involved. Yeah, this time you made yourself look like the good guy, but I really have no will to expose your bullshit for the thousand time. You will never stop lying and twisting facts to suit your agenda so Id rather not be wasting any more time with you. Better take your time managing your accounts and stay away from my threads.

lol

You know since we purged all the bad influences (bad mods included) from the chat it is actually a pretty cool place to chill, talk about anything and everything and have a blast while watching the fights :)

Nobody ever stalks you dude. For all the community cares you were RIP , your alliance was RIP and your negative influence in the forums was RIP.

We are just gonna have to do it all over again I guess :)

So yeah ... make some fighters (your own this time) and prepare to GET REKT !!! (Highly appropriate name by the way, considering what we did to you LOLOL)

HAHHAHHA

• Upvote 1

lol

You know since we purged all the bad influences (bad mods included) from the chat it is actually a pretty cool place to chill, talk about anything and everything and have a blast while watching the fights :)

Nobody ever stalks you dude. For all the community cares you were RIP , your alliance was RIP and your negative influence in the forums was RIP.

We are just gonna have to do it all over again I guess :)

So yeah ... make some fighters (your own this time) and prepare to GET REKT !!! (Highly appropriate name by the way, considering what we did to you LOLOL)

HAHHAHHA

Who are "we" and what did you do to me? I am very curious. Last thing I remember before leaving the game was you scared to fight me or Alex K with any fighter you got(well, tbf, once you accepted Monk vs DJ and GOT REKT in rd1), and your (mentally) disabled buddy rejecting fights against me 10 times in a row, after he got his ass kicked 5 times in a month.

My alliance won the division Pyramid two straight months before I stopped playing. How many times your alliance has done this?

And last thing, when you claim something, you should be able to prove it:

3.PNG

5.PNG

7.PNG

2.PNG

4.PNG

6.PNG

1.PNG

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1528335695Screenshot_20180607-054031.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1528335695Screenshot_20180607-053958.jpg

So, once again, what exactly did you do to me?

Clown.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You keep holding onto that 1 win against me buddy :) By the way DJ Maximus is still a top fighter in one of the top orgs while Monk is a gate keeper. Not my fault you GOT REKT by the Heritage crew and rage-quit.

When I say "we" I never meant my alliance mates, I go to battle solo and REKT entire alliances solo.

I will fight Alex at some point, he has nowhere left to run now that Steve has come after him to his org. But my buddy (I actually mean this , lol who would have thought) Mitchell GETS REKT first for old times sake :)

By the way, love the confidence on your org in the chat "if it's still running" :)

Oh Kendrick, good old Kendrick, you never change. Always doing things halfway from the comfort of your mommy's basement.

GET REKT SON !

• Downvote 1

The allmighty Miss Miracle, destroyer of alliances lmao. Everyone who has been around since you joined the game with all of your accounts knows that your forum gibberish amounts to nothing. You get like 10% facts and add 90% bullshit. Like in this case:

Fact: I stopped playing because getting tired of the game and lacking time for it as stated here : http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62188&p=861390

Added bullshit: "GOT REKT by the Heritage crew and rage-quit.

Past occassions:

Fact: After helping with running Syn for a month when Dale Mac went MIA, Louie offered me to take over the org, which i refused since i was using my company slot for a private gym.

Camara's bullshit: "I love how you begged Louie to give you Syn and he rejected you."

Add a dosen of times when you were accussing people of being multis(including myself) without having any actual proof.

By this time, I really doubt that even you are believing the shit that's coming outta your mouth on the regular.

• Downvote 1

lol u funny :) guy, how about them Kings MMA lol?

Bro you rage quit the day Humors REKT you in chat. You went aggro on him (he wasn't even fighting w you that day) and he retaliated by posting evidence to fixed match making and how you got to #1 ranked manager.

A lot of other managers joined and agreed it was shady as f . Of course for some reason the acceptance of complete strangers in a text based game is so important to you that you couldn't handle it and quit.

Now you can either write another 100 page essay to clear your e-name or you can roll some fighters instead of picking up Karters and have the balls to fight.

My bet is your "life" gets busy again before you ever step into the cage again :)

GET REKT SON

What about Kings MMA? Best 310k org while I was running it with 2 events/week. Later, i left the staff role and the owner disappeared so what fault do I have in the org going inactive?

About the gibberish below, please bring evidence about it. Be kind to show us the so-called "evidence of fixed matchmaking" and the "lot of managers who came and agreed". But you won't, you never do. You just spit one lie and when asked for a proof, you just ignore it and spit a new lie. The current conversation shows it perfectly.

P.s.: Tbf, I remember what happened in chat. Humors was trolling me about fixed fights and his 14yo Polish dude from heritage was repeating his words. And this according to Monsieur Miracle is "solid evidence with a lot of managers agreeing". But lets see if he would bring any proof or quite conveniently changes the topic to a new bedtime story.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...