Time to Rise Again...

if its ok with everyone here, I'm more than willing to in-retire Christian Slaughter to fight on this card...but just this one time, then he goes to the Bahamas.

After a whole lot of hassle, Mike bent the rules for you and gave you that fighter back under the condition that he would never fight again. That alone pissed a few people off that you were getting special treatment. Now a month or so later and you're actually suggesting he fight again?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

After a whole lot of hassle, Mike bent the rules for you and gave you that fighter back under the condition that he would never fight again. That alone pissed a few people off that you were getting special treatment. Now a month or so later and you're actually suggesting he fight again?

we'll put it to a vote.

BUT...one fight to go to the bahamas...win or lose? is it really that fukn big of a deal?

maybe u don't kno me or my word but ask around...i've retired fighters that have lost retirement matches (twice in tournaments where u lose u cut the fighter), mike was "hassled" to retire someone in the puno/killsinwater fight before. i haven't fought slaughter at all, have i? i mean, i could have...but this is synchronicity dude...an org i have bent over backwards to help in the past, an org that is more legend than any other org the game has seen and me?...i know about and have written about more history in this game than any one person should lol.

ur goddamn right i'm gonna offer my retired personal fukn assistant to help this card, it's that big. and if everyone votes it down, i'll retire slaughter for good to the bahamas, never to fight again or even have the possibility to fight again since that's what's gonna happen directly after the fight...if i don't, mike t can delete my entire account and give my money directly to ur account.

btw, that vote was 32-7 lol and two of those "no" votes were by people who everyone knows don't like me at all. oh, and one of the "yes" votes was from mike t.

don't u think those 7 (urself included) would like to see slaughter fight one last time and then ride into the wind...for good? i mean, what kind of goddamn mma fans are u guys?

i'll make the poll in a few...role play and everything as apparently only i can do and then we shall see. either way, he's bahama bound, personally, i'd like to see him go out with one more fight, at the syn comeback card...legendary. it's up to u tho...bruh.

• Downvote 1

One fight... whats the big deal there?

I wasn't ever in Syn, but I knew who was and I knew how big of an org it was. Putting on 240+ cards is huge... bringing back a 'retired' fighter really just adds to the card and game. No reason to be a rule nazi on this one, dude is retiring immediately after. It's a cool idea to have a player from Syn's past come back for one last fight.

As per my response on the poll thread, I disagree with the idea of bringing him back for another fight. He was only transferred to you because it was agreed he'd never fight again. Most people were pretty reasonable in saying they thought the transfer was okay on the basis of that condition.

To argue that he should be allowed one last fight as a "final" act, just a few weeks after his "final" act of being transferred back to your ownership does seem like too much. A line was drawn with the transfer. You say you're a man of your word, yet within weeks of saying you were cool with owning him but never fighting again, you're here beseeching the community to allow you to go back on your word.

It's nothing against you personally, merely my view of the facts of the situation. My conclusion would be the same regardless of who was making the request.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5889/syncity.png

Well folks the first fight has been offered for this historic event, seeing Syn Hall of Famers wage war inside the octagon as Jin "Dragon" Sen (1254) takes on fellow Syn Legend "Superstar" Johnny Cage (400)Stay tuned as we unveil more of the stars who will be making an appearance in the MMA Grand on July 4th!

• Upvote 3

It is official...the greatest fighter to have ever entered a Syn' cage has made his return to where he became a household name. He has not been heard from for some time now, but I have a feeling that will all change very soon!! And he is saying only one thing, and can think of nothing other then.... MARTEL, I WILL SMASH YOU!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the call out has taken place, is Charles Martel man enough to accept this challenge from... KID TORRES!!!

http://i47.tinypic.com/124iwpi.jpg

im bringing the original syn and blitz titles with me...and im putting them on the line. which coward will fight kid torres? who is dumb enough to step into the ring with the legend himself? i fear no weight class. if you have the courage to step in with the best fighter in tycoon history, then your weight means nothing to me. you will get beaten the same if youre 135 or 265.

• Upvote 2

I often wonder whether people really care about such things in their lives as this or if they just enjoy complaining.

I mean is anyone really effected by the fact that Jbomb's little cartoon guy fights another cartoon guy one more time? I mean it's not like he is saying "hahaha, i got my guy back, i fooled you all now im going to make another run at the title." And even if he was who gives a shit, its a game lol.

It's one fight for fun to help out an org with a deep history and add some fun to this game.

Even the game designer was in favor of it, keerist.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

heard martel didnt want the fight...big shocker. i thought i recognized the moist smell of his vagina as soon as kid signed a new syn contract.

*When JBomb called me over to the Syn offices in Las Vegas, I immediately thought something huge was going to be happening. My first thought was a big free

agent signing, then I also thought about maybe Eaton Cox, or possibly Rolen Spliffs, coming back to J's roster and fighting at Syn. Then it hit me, it must be

Christian Slaughter coming out of retirement to fight one more time, at Syn...

You can imagine my surprise when none of those ideas came to fruition, but it was just JBomb, Louie DePalma and someone else...someone I wasn't familiar with...*

Reporter: "How's it going guys, who's this?"

JBomb: "Dude, this is Marco North."

Reporter: "Who?"

JBomb: "He's been with Global Conflict Fighting for a bit, you may not have heard about him yet."

Reporter: "Hmmm...okay, cool. So what's going on?"

DePalma: "We got some news on the Syn comeback card"

Reporter: "Alright, now we're talking...lay it out gentlemen."

DePalma: "Well...Marco here has agreed to fight Kid Torres."

Reporter: "Who?"

JBomb: "Kid Torres...THE Kid Torres...Two time Syn Featherweight Champ, Kid Torres..."

Reporter: "I thought Ekaku was the Featherweight Champion at Syn..."

JBomb: 'There were other fighters too, dude."

Reporter: "There was?"

JBomb: "Sweet falsejesus, man. Yeah! You really don't know who Kid Torres is? Kid...Torres...Franky Redz..."

Reporter: "Ah...The Duck Guy!?"

JBomb: "Yessssss! That's him! Fuck, man..."

Reporter: "Soooo...you called me down here to write a piece on THAT guy?"

JBomb: "No...not THAT guy, THIS guy..."...*points to North*...

Reporter: "Who's he again?"

JBomb: "Marco...North..."...*DePalma shakes his head and leaves the room, mumbling about a drink or seven*...

Reporter: "Oh...right...so where do we start?"

JBomb: "Damn man...you're making this difficult. Maybe we'll try another time..."

Reporter: "Well dude...I don't want to complain but I came all the way over and I don't want to leave empty handed. I thought maybe Slaughter would be signing

a fight offer or something..."

JBomb: "Naw dude...that fell through...this is the new thing, here."

Reporter:...*sighs*..."Well, Marco...you signed on to fight Kid...Torres? Right?...how do you feel about it?"

North: "It's an honor to be given the opportunity to fight a legend the stature of Kid Torres. I mean, I can only hope I stand half a chance in the cage with a fighter

of his caliber. If I'm lucky, I'll be conscious and physically able to get his autograph after the fight...I hope I..."...*cracks a sly smile*...

Reporter: "..."

...*JBomb and North burst into uncontrollable laughter. After a few minutes, the laughing continues but dies down enough for them to speak*...

North: "I'm sorry boss...I tried."...*laughs*..."I tried but I just couldn't hold it..."

JBomb:...*holding his belly while laughing*..."It's all good, dude. Go ahead n' bounce..."

*North laughs all the way down the hall as he exits the building*...

Reporter: "What was that all about?"

JBomb: "It's just Kid Torres, dude...it doesn't matter what anything's about!"...*laughs and stands up*...

*JBomb leaves the room, leaving me alone to contemplate exactly what happened here. I'm not sure who Marco North is, but I'm not sure about this Torres

character either. I'm gonna have to dig a little deeper into this story a bit later. As I left the office and got to the elevators, the doors behind me opened and

to my surprise, Johnny Cage walked out of the elevator...talk about a real legend...*

Reporter: "Cage? What are YOU doing here?"

Cage: "Whatever I want..."

Reporter: "So you're back at Syn, or obviously considering a return..."

Cage: "Two words, bro...Jin. Sen."

Reporter: "You're fighting Jin Sen? Wow...care to do an interview?"

Cage: "Not now, bro...I'm Looking for DePalma..."

Reporter: "He went that way."...*points left*..."Later then?"

Cage: "Maybe..."...*exits left*...

*It looks like Syn is full of surprises...my work just got a lot more interesting...*

• Upvote 3