KT Creation Tournament - 1 Year VIP Prize

Alfred

How should the groups be decided  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How should the groups be decided

• Completely Random - No Seeding at all
    • 8 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field.
    • 16 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field

Possibly the greatest KT tournament of all time is being planned and I want ALL the heavy hitters of the MMATycoon KT world involved.

Plan is for a whopping 40 managers to create a heavyweight KT fighter (228lbs upwards) and battle it out over several rounds to determine the newest champion of the "TBA" kickboxing league AND the chance to win 1 years VIP.

This is the grand opening of a new ID restricted KT organisation so eliminated fighters will be most welcome to continue on their journey with us (although it is by no means an obligation)

Plan of action is as follows...

CREATION DATE - Sunday 5th July (Fighters must be 18 years old with a MINIMUM weight of 228lbs. No maximum weight)

TESTING PHASE - Monday 6th July until Sunday 19th July (Test Events will be provided on Mon 6th, Tue 7th & Wed 8th Jul. Possibly others if demand is necessary. Fighters must be confirmed by Sunday 19th July. Training can start from creation start

TRAINING PHASE - Monday 20th July until Saturday 1st August (Almost 4 whole weeks of training from creation date.

FIRST ROUND - Sunday 2nd August

TOURNAMENT FORMAT

GROUP STAGE

Groups of 5 will face each other once with the top 2 from each moving on into the playoffs (4 fights in total - Group Stage fights will be 3 x 3 minute rounds)

(Unless only 32 in tournament in which case will be groups of 4)

PLAYOFF STAGE

16 fighters will continue in single elimination knockout format until the champion is crowned (Playoff fights will be 5 x 5 minute rounds)

PRIZE

Winner will be crowned Heavyweight Champion and receive 1 years VIP.

1 Million Dollars generously donated from HELLS BALLS RECOVERY - Split TBD

1 Million Dollars generously donated from KAISER - Split TBD

Custom Shirt/Short set generously donated from CONQUER

Will be reaching out to potential participants now but please feel free to declare your interest. Anyone is welcome to join but there is a limit to numbers and so preference will be given to those that are KT big shots and managers that I know and trust

(40 fighters is a huge undertaking so I don't imagine spaces will be a problem. Just saying ahead of time)

• Upvote 5

Sure, I would love to take part.

Preliminary Sign Ups

Chris Karter?

Rick Steiner

Matty Fernandez

Rei.

Alex K?

Lock me in 100%

$1 to any fighter that "slaps Alex K's Fighter with an open palm", $10,000 if they do it twice.

$50,000 bounty to anybody that can knock my fighter out

$1,000,000 and the custom trophy "The Nutcracker" (a pair of golden testicles) to any fighter that does the improbable, borderline impossible, unthinkable, but totally necessary and lands 10 low blows in a single contest