IQ Test

I have a guy who has 144 or even more in granite chin hidden. When I was a noob he got KO'ed because of wrong skills and wrong sliders settings, so granite chin dosen't rescue you when sliders are set in a wrong way and there is a gap in skills between you and your opponent.

Slider fu is a must, they can overcome a lot in a fight. sliders can even save you from a lack of hiddens to a degree but eventually a fighters hiddens are always going to catch up to them. E.g a glass jaw may be able to take his opponent down and stay on top to avoid taking punches, but sooner or later a good wrestler will negate his weapons and destroy him. A fighter that lacks confidence can have his aggression set very high to counter no confidence, but eventually he's gonna get hit, and thats it. etc etc.

• Upvote 2

I think I over paid for Mod status too. I had to do unthinkable things to Widing. #Widingforpresident

I always was wondering why after coming back from retire you had became Mod. Now everything is clear!

• Upvote 1

If the fighters are to smart they stop being fighters and get a well paid job where they can use the inside of their head instead of getting the head demolished all the time.

I think you should have a pretty low IQ to think of being an MMA fighter!

I disagree! Being an MMA fighter is a dream and passion for these guys, and it's not only people who "can't do anything else in life" that fight in the cage. I know this dude who came all the way from new york to my gym in Asia to train and be a professional fighter. He was an Ivy league college grad (Princeton) and had a big paying job in wall street before he gave it all up. Check it out: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--jake-butler-princeton-financial-analysis-cage-fighting-064747614.html

Shane Carwin was has an engineering degree aswell I'm pretty sure. Not all fighters are dumb.

Yea, I think that he was even working in a company while fighting. "Okay, we have negotiations with our rivals. Carwin you need to talk to them".

Yeah inteligence is a pretty easy hidden to work around, you just have to go 100% follow my orders and set the right gameplan every time...

The confidence hidden is something completely different, it can turn a beast in to an average joe and an averagen Joe into a beast.

Confidence can backfire and be countered. Granite chin's can't be countered. Intelligence can't be countered. Heart can't be countered. KO power can't be countered. Confidence can screw your fighter if his other hiddens aren't up to par.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1