Hello,New Guy here :)

Yes, I did change their clothes, but when you change their clothes you don't see an immediate improvement - unless you change them right before the daily update - like I've seen after putting them back in training after a hiatus. I'm talking right after only ONE training session. Granted, the morale boost was only three or four percentage points, but that still counts as a boost.

Regarding your edit: Copied from the wiki: Your fighter starts with a maximum level of morale and this level is affected by a number of factors within the game;

• Fight results (winning/losing).
  • Gym cleanliness.
  • Moving locations/changing base.
  • Running out of money in certain situations.

The highlighted wording suggests that this is not an exhaustive list of factors. Especially when the fact that the confidence hidden isn't even mentioned as having an effect on morale. Who's to say that a lack of diversity in training can't?

You'll note that I said, "if I'm not mistaken". I'm really not sure how that could be translated as "spreading my own version of the truth". In actuality, I think that fighters will lose morale if their training is too one sided over a long period of time. I apologize to anyone who took that to mean I know that it is true, because I don't.

Nevertheless, the point remains that fighters who, after winning a fight and not training for a full week, still remain at 100%. A common problem with this game is overthinking. I agree that in the real world, training only td defence would make one depressed. I do not, however, think that's been a priority coding for Mike. As for the part about spreading his own version of the truth, that was not aimed at you, (though I can see I worded it poorly) but rather the person who started this rumour in the first place. Unless that was you, in which case the statement still stands :)

Nevertheless, the point remains that fighters who, after winning a fight and not training for a full week, still remain at 100%. A common problem with this game is overthinking. I agree that in the real world, training only td defence would make one depressed. I do not, however, think that's been a priority coding for Mike. As for the part about spreading his own version of the truth, that was not aimed at you, (though I can see I worded it poorly) but rather the person who started this rumour in the first place. Unless that was you, in which case the statement still stands :)

I never argued that point, btw. My points were along the lines that there is a strong possibility that morale can fluctuate depending on factors that aren't obvious or mentioned in the wiki. Plus, I was also passing along my personal experience with morale changes.

As far as overthinking goes, it can be easy to succumb to it when you want to do well in a game but can't get all of the information you need to do well. I scour the forums every day in order to pick up info that will help me improve as a manager, but no matter how many dozens of threads I archive; discussions on strategy I have; TOTT and lines of fight commentary I read; I'm still going to miss something. (I'm sure I'm not the only one) My chief goal is to make sure I don't miss the crucial details that can cause me to fall too far to the back of the pack. I've seen guys who have better fighting/managing acumen than me not do as well as I have and IMO, the two main reasons are either they missed some crucial info along the way, or they have put their own spin on how the game works. For the record, I can be just as guilty as the next man when it comes to overthinking the game sometimes, however, I don't try to pass my thought process off as gospel - I'm just trying to learn. smile_anim.gif

• 1 month later...

Hello once again,i was wondering is there a way i can send money from a fighter to me(manager)

And if so,whats the process.

Thank you.

There is no legal way to do this. Some people launder money, but there has been talk about morale hits some time in the future for doing this.

The fighter earned this money. You as the manager already received your cut. Taking more is theft. Don't do it.

As a suggestion to Mike: instead of hype hits when managers steal money from their fighters, I think a better idea would be to have the fighters go crazy and get facial tattoos.

There is no legal way to do this. Some people launder money, but there has been talk about morale hits some time in the future for doing this.

The fighter earned this money. You as the manager already received your cut. Taking more is theft. Don't do it.

As a suggestion to Mike: instead of hype hits when managers steal money from their fighters, I think a better idea would be to have the fighters go crazy and get facial tattoos.

Thanks.

Is there a huge advantage if you have weight advantage over someone like 10-15pounds?

I have a fighter that is 170 and he can almost cut to 155,he can cut to 155.3

So i was wondering is it really that huge advantage or diffrence,should i try to cut to 155?

And how should it be done,if i use weight loss suplement will those 0.3 pounds be cut forever or?

Is there a huge advantage if you have weight advantage over someone like 10-15pounds?

I have a fighter that is 170 and he can almost cut to 155,he can cut to 155.3

So i was wondering is it really that huge advantage or diffrence,should i try to cut to 155?

And how should it be done,if i use weight loss suplement will those 0.3 pounds be cut forever or?

There is an advantage. How much of one is debatable. IF you can cut to 155 then I would do it. The risk there is that if you are not at 100% energy you will not be able to make weight. I would sign with an org at the 155 weight division and then take some weight loss supps to give me a buffer of about 0.5 to 1.0 pounds though. And yes, the weight lost due to supplements is permanent weight loss.

Your fighter will automatically attempt to cut to the proper weight class if at all possible. If he comes in a little over he will still be allowed to fight, but it cannot be more than 1 pound I think. You have to make sure that you are at 100% to make that Maximum weight cut though. Which shouldn't really be a problem since you should never go into a fight at less than 100% anyway. You will perform basically at whatever percentage energy you are at. So goin into a fight at 80% energy and perform at 80% effectiveness. I don't know if that is exactly the way it works, but you get my point. Think of it like a fighting game on X-Box or one of the other consoles. You wouldn't want your health bar to be only 80% full at the start of the fight would you?

Anyway hope this helps. If you still need help feel free to ask. Either in here or via PM

There is an advantage. How much of one is debatable. IF you can cut to 155 then I would do it. The risk there is that if you are not at 100% energy you will not be able to make weight. I would sign with an org at the 155 weight division and then take some weight loss supps to give me a buffer of about 0.5 to 1.0 pounds though. And yes, the weight lost due to supplements is permanent weight loss.

Your fighter will automatically attempt to cut to the proper weight class if at all possible. If he comes in a little over he will still be allowed to fight, but it cannot be more than 1 pound I think. You have to make sure that you are at 100% to make that Maximum weight cut though. Which shouldn't really be a problem since you should never go into a fight at less than 100% anyway. You will perform basically at whatever percentage energy you are at. So goin into a fight at 80% energy and perform at 80% effectiveness. I don't know if that is exactly the way it works, but you get my point. Think of it like a fighting game on X-Box or one of the other consoles. You wouldn't want your health bar to be only 80% full at the start of the fight would you?

Anyway hope this helps. If you still need help feel free to ask. Either in here or via PM

Yea thanks really helpful,sadly i alraedy signed 170 but atlest i know now more :D

Nothing saying that you cannot use weight gainer and bulk up. Just make sure that you watch your minumum weight so that you don't go over the 170 limit

I am in game every day so i will pay attention to it,thanks.