• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 callmepoppa1

callmepoppa1

White Belt

• Manager
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

Forgive me if this sounds stupid but I was really high last night and i was pondering this game. I had a random thought. If fighters spar to increase their primaries, And benefit only really while sparring with a partner with higher values, how did the first fighter to get to a 15 do it?

#2 flamesnoopy

flamesnoopy

White Belt

• Manager
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

Training secondaries can also slightly increase primaries.

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,177 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:16 PM

Forgive me if this sounds stupid but I was really high last night and i was pondering this game. I had a random thought. If fighters spar to increase their primaries, And benefit only really while sparring with a partner with higher values, how did the first fighter to get to a 15 do it?

lots of training spam.

you still get gains from sparring with lower values it's just minimal.  so eventually you could get to 15 regardless...

if you want to get technical, the very first fighters to get there in this game were back in a time you could spam sparring every session AM/PM.  I think Mike had to make an energy hit for sparring back-to-back sessions to counter that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:26 PM

lots of training spam.

you still get gains from sparring with lower values it's just minimal.  so eventually you could get to 15 regardless...

if you want to get technical, the very first fighters to get there in this game were back in a time you could spam sparring every session AM/PM.  I think Mike had to make an energy hit for sparring back-to-back sessions to counter that.

I did not know that. Interesting

D97r3DDl.png 50hrOep.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users