Icon73

Here's my second boxing match

(Me) Blue Corner: Kishion Matthew 1-0

vs

Red Corner: Tommy Le (0-0)

These are our records prefight as i dont wanna spoil the results for y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY37Ccnz7Ws

Fight is 3×2 minutes rounds and is sanctioned by Boxing Ontario

Don't know if this is allowed here so if not mods please move, but I figured you guys would wanna see one of your fellow Tycoons fight, been here for years and gotten support from more then a few of y'all.

If any other fighters or coaches (actually anybody knowledgeable tbh) are watching this feel free to leave critisicm and please be as brutal as possible. I love it, helps me improve.

Also if anybody could embed the video for me that would be much appreciated

• Upvote 4

Over all I think it looked good. My observations are as follows: You seem to dip your head to the left a lot. This guy did not capitalize on that, but someone could time it right and blast you with a straight right. The other thing I noticed is that you seem to overextend your rights sometimes. It's not a huge deal but over committing could leave you open to a counter from the outside if an opponent times it right and moves left as you come forward with the right cross.

You seem to have a good bit of power in that right hand and so it makes sense that you would throw with evil intentions, just gotta be careful you aren't lunging with it.

Over all I think it looked good. My observations are as follows: You seem to dip your head to the left a lot. This guy did not capitalize on that, but someone could time it right and blast you with a straight right. The other thing I noticed is that you seem to overextend your rights sometimes. It's not a huge deal but over committing could leave you open to a counter from the outside if an opponent times it right and moves left as you come forward with the right cross.

You seem to have a good bit of power in that right hand and so it makes sense that you would throw with evil intentions, just gotta be careful you aren't lunging with it.

I just rewatched it but I don't see the dip, can you pinpoint then for me so I can see what I'm doing so I know how to fix it? Also I noted, well make sure to correct that, had I jabbed more I would have found my range there amd not had to overcommit