Cracking on and getting some shiz done!

MMATycoon

I think we're scratching that part. That way we don't lose out on people with solid insight.

I am really happy about the number of people interested. This could really help improve the game in a short amount of time. I am glad Mike gave us some room to do some smaller things, and save himself some work at the same time. I do hope we get some new upcoming managers, maybe they will have some ideas to help get new guys to stick around and hopefully grow the game even more.

I am ok being part of this, however i do not think this should be just one person per alliance, it should be based upon activity, esperience, their understanding of the game, its issues. I also think this should not simply be based upon "who applied first", because that is what is being suggested at the moment.

Based upon current activity levels, knowledge of the game and experience, i would also like to see people like:

Alika Webb

Adam Holland
Bjorn
Blake Phoenix
Bradley
Bwang
David Brent
Duphus
GBK
Gus
Gwad
JLP

Joe River
Karter

Klaz

Pawel

PBR
Lance
Lefty
Louie
Marky Mark
Mega
O'Sullivan
Ovoxo
Shiv
skull
Whymer

I probably missed someone out and i am not sure if they would be interested in joining, but they would be valuable participants for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I will throw my name into the group if possible -- been here since the start going on almost 9 years now -- that's longer than my 2 marriages made it combined, lol -- missed about 7 months though since November last year till around a month ago cause of cancer and getting everything with that done but have been back for month or close to it now -- and hope to be here at least another 9 years as long as I make it that long

edited: what would be very nice is if someone that knows programming could help, but to be involved in programming and playing would be a conflict of interest to me and could lead to possible exploits such as you had some time back with wolf and whoever else it was, cant remember name right off hand but that would be awesome if someone was interested in helping that much to trade game time for it or just to help period -- i use to do some but my mind has gone to shit since then cause was many many yrs ago and was totally different stuff we did at the time as it involved hacking or exploiting security issues

• Upvote 4

King Kendrick (Ovoxo) - ATTL

Shiv Redux (Shiv) - ATTL

Adam Holland (AdamHolland) - Aspire Alliance

Tom Bickle (tomburgerpie) - Aspire Alliance

Rei Rei (Rei) - 7th Circle

Grant Brophy (GBK16) - The Six Musketeers

Ruphus Duphus (Duphus) - ATTL

These peeps will basically hear/cover any thoughts I would have about the game.

• Upvote 1

I think you should stick to abusing managers and wishing bankruptcy to orgs who wont sign your fighters, you dont have the temperament to be involved with anything important......come back when you finish puberty

• Upvote 3

2 messages asking the same thing plus a reply accepting your denial with a 'severe' joke. Also forum is a different thing. I am more serious and ready to help if you want me to. Plus I just asked if the other guys would accept me if not I'm fine with that. I have nothing to lose while the game will lose my constructive ideas.

• Downvote 2

We are getting a lot of good people for this. Way more than I was expecting when I said I would do it. Really feeling optimistic that we can get some stuff done to make the game better for everyone.

Just hope we can avoid the drama and fighting. Or people with personal agendas trying to push things through.

My personal opinion is we should keep making a list of names for the weekend, if we end up more than the 20-30 that Mike wants we can start cutting it down on monday. I do think we need a couple fairly new guys so we can get some ideas to improve for newer players, so far a lot of this list is us old guys that been around a long time. The only way to make it grow and work is get input from everyone.

• Upvote 1

it should be 1 or 2 members from each aliance and thats it ...what is the problem here?...the problem is people already trying to create groups within the group....otherwise Mike would just pick the 30 members himself....each aliance 1 or 2 members .....period

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Agreed on the adding and removing. Current list is below, I added in some people who posted on this thread, or else haven't but would be great additions for their opinions

1. Chris Karter (Rambo) - Convicted Inc

2. King Kendrick (Ovoxo) - ATTL

3. Jamie McKenna (UndergroundKing) - The Outsiders

4. Glenn Rocket (RocketSausage) - Vendetta

5. Hannibal Buress (GreenGrocer) - Decimation

6. Lieutenant Columbo (Columbo) - Kryptonite

7. Kc Cooper (Deuce7) - BAMF Army

8. Shiv Redux (Shiv) - ATTL

9. Money Mayweather (mmagladiators) - Decimation

10. Adam Holland (AdamHolland) - Aspire Alliance

11. Tom Bickle (tomburgerpie) - Aspire Alliance

12. Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) - The Corporation

13. Rei Rei (Rei) - 7th Circle

14. Grant Brophy (GBK16) - The Six Musketeers

15. Blake Phoenix (BlakePhoenix) - Legion Of Doom

16. John Hetfield (Beck) - The Corporation

17. Whymer Van Mastodon (fpv) - Legion of Doom

18. Mentor Guru Corleone (Mentor) - Legion of Doom

19. Johnny Lee (JLP) - The Disciples

20. Lucky Lefty (Lefty) - -X-

21. Billy Arseworth (BazzyPants) - The Six Musketeers

22. Joe River (762x39) - The Disciples

23. Dale Mac (mccann123) - Elite Punishment

24. Bradley Burns (stpierrecanada) - Elite Punishment

25. Marky Mark (Marky) - FinnFighters

26. David Brent (brent198) - Legion of Doom

27. Gus Malcolm (jefframrod) - Hitokiri-13

28. Louie DePalma (rjs2442) - Elite Punishment

29. Ruphus Duphus (Duphus) - ATTL

30. PBR - TFP

While I'd prefer we just got on with it, I think we need people who 100% fully understand the rules of the game.

#15) http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59285&p=822552

dude feeds himself opponents in his brothers org from his brothers account... claims he didn't know any better. if you're not aware of simple rules like that, probably shouldn't be involved in any game-related decisions. we might as well throw Moyses on here later if he returns lol.

prefer to see LOD replace him with a vet like skull. if nobody else has an issue with it, so be it. let's get it started and call it a day.

• Upvote 3

While I'd prefer we just got on with it, I think we need people who 100% fully understand the rules of the game.

#15) http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59285&p=822552

dude feeds himself opponents in his brothers org from his brothers account... claims he didn't know any better. if you're not aware of simple rules like that, probably shouldn't be involved in any game-related decisions. we might as well throw Moyses on here later if he returns lol.

prefer to see LOD replace him with a vet like skull. if nobody else has an issue with it, so be it. let's get it started and call it a day.

That looks like a good list, I have not seen JLP post on here so I don't know if he wants to or not. I will message him and ask him to post one way or another.

Again I would like to be Included on that list and Going along with what Jarmas said about 1-2 managers per alliance I was given the go ahead on being that 2nd manager behind Columbo from the Kryptonite alliance...Columbo has been on the game for a lengthy time and I am fairly new....

• Upvote 1