The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=261914

I'd bin him, intelligent is about the worst hidden you can get in the game, i'd take cuts easily over it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=266369

Solid chin, with some decent training he could become good.

Dino's turn.

My least favorite: Diego Brando Just crazy to see the best manager in the game with an older free agent pick. Still you seem to be doing good with him regardless, it's hard to find something negative about someone's roster when he's ranked no. 1 haha.

Favorite: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=168852 He beat the best p4p fighter in the game. What else is there to say? He's a lot better than his record indicates and a top p4p fighter for sure.

To cut:

My favourite fighter is: King Con... I wonder why? haha

Nah I'm kidding, it really is Remi Highjack, fucking lethal guy. Beat Castor and Bowser, and I help you with him occasionally

One to cut?

All your FA's

Especially Mr Sparbot... Nobody should have to use a sparbot to fight... especially a bum one

• Upvote 1

Favorite: Mikko Rautio Almost everyone else on your roster cuts easily/heart or has "good chin". He may be an untrained guy, but he has KO power and seems to be using it well.

Least Favorite: John Bonham I don't know what exactly is wrong with him, but he has been passed around more than a $2 hooker at a frat party. There must be something managers aren't seeing until they pick him off the FA list.

Reserved for Madness

Keep - I would keep both Armondo Munoz and Alex Summers - Both guys seem to be fast enough learners, and both got Granite Chin. I would prefer Summers since he seems to have a killer instinct, but time will tell

Sack - I would sack Luke Barnes just because he is a 25 year old creation and his slot would be better used for a project

*My first two unretired guys are Spar Bots, and Sebastian Scrooge is only there to help out a tournament :D*

• Upvote 2

My Favourite would be Andy Carroll because he has Good hiddens and Good skill ain't to old either

and Robert baratheon might be the one who has to go because he has a Bad hidden (Cuts Easily) but he is a good fightere still undefeated and has Good skills learning seems to be good....

He might be one of my favourites but I would have to sack him later on because of the Hidden...LOL

For sellicha:

I would keep Boogie Knight 233255. He has serviceable chin and good KO power. However, he may have mediocre heart.

Your roster has plenty of fighters with questionable chin but Barry Zuckerkorn is maybe the worst. 7KO losses for a 24 yo is, for me, unacceptable. Sack him and just create an 18yo. Or if he is making money for you, drop some 25yo creations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well for Xyd I would sack everyone or ask mike to do so because they are all just QFC and they almost never win I would try and build a New strong Roster!

My favorite fighter of yours is Dale La Grande, because he is a finisher and I love to see finishes. TOo bad he isn't a 18year old creation.

I would release Stephen Farrelly , a 1-2-0 record with 2 Ko losses doesn't seem to be worth keeping.

I would keep - Divock Origi as he is a great young talent with a undefeated record and is now a champ. Even better that he has the power to get the fight finished.

i would sack - Jean - Marc Mormeck he doesn't have a great record and has been sacked on too many occasions to be of anything of a worthy talent. With his age he isn't going to be going places anytime.

I would keep - Divock Origi as he is a great young talent with a undefeated record and is now a champ. Even better that he has the power to get the fight finished.

i would sack - Jean - Marc Mormeck he doesn't have a great record and has been sacked on too many occasions to be of anything of a worthy talent. With his age he isn't going to be going places anytime.

Great minds think alike, i said the very same 2 fighters!

This seems dope so I'll bite... for Davie...

I would keep http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=235476 Wrestling Guy. He is a beast and gets wins so he is my favorite.

I would sack http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterfightcommentary.php?FID=266178 Bane Quincy because he has been KO'd 3 times. Even though he has KO power, he seems to have a glass jaw.

There is a couple I'd probably get rid of but I would say most of all Martin Garcilazo because he is a punch bag although has some KO power himself (due to the 300lbs i guess!) with a poor record, is 30 with basically no more room to improve.

I would keep Edwin Jordan because he has two quick KO finishes and a granite chin. Plus he is young and has hope for the future.

There is a couple I'd probably get rid of but I would say most of all Martin Garcilazo because he is a punch bag although has some KO power himself (due to the 300lbs i guess!) with a poor record, is 30 with basically no more room to improve.

I would keep Edwin Jordan because he has two quick KO finishes and a granite chin. Plus he is young and has hope for the future.

I like your fighter Mario Bates , a young fighter with granite chin

It's hard to say what fighter I like the least as most of them haven't had more than 2 fights. maybe Tim Riggens, because he is an unknown factor and his primaries don't look that amazing for his age and ID

I like Virgil Morgan because he has the attributes I look for from a fighter. Seems like well rounded and has a great chin, not a one trick pony we so often see nowadays.

I would kick out John Thompson cause he's too pretty and looks like he came from the Brokeback Mountain.

Yeah, I like Virgil as well. I'm curious to see how far I can get with him.

And yeah, fair point for Thompson :P

I like Rokki Kukko the most because he kicked a lot of ass in SFC when I was match making for the org

I dislike Aapo kurko because he is a Rambo impersonator and he will be fighting my fighter next and I don't like my guys chances at all.

I like Connor Harris because he has a lot of potential, has shown he's got KO power in his hands and because he is signed to an org managed by a fellow alliance member.

I would probably get rid of Sami Vasara because he looks like he's only good enough to get wins off fighters who aren't as skilled as him in QFCs

I like Connor Harris because he has a lot of potential, has shown he's got KO power in his hands and because he is signed to an org managed by a fellow alliance member.

I would probably get rid of Sami Vasara because he looks like he's only good enough to get wins off fighters who aren't as skilled as him in QFCs

I personally like Corey Davis a lot as he has a granite chin and I think he can really have a great future. I'm looking forward to see him devellop.

I would probably sack Linhaeres first as he is old , hasn't got a good chin and his spot should be used to either get a good FA or create a new fighter in my opinion

• Upvote 1

Hi Marky.

First thing I notice.. You don't fight much. You have 28 year old fighters with only 4 or 5 fights. My guys get 20 fights by the time they're 24! Not saying it's good to fight as much as I do of course, just that you're the opposite extreme to me :)

My favourite is Steven Stark. He is a good all-round fighter with good all-round hiddens. He is weak in clinch but it's just skills. If I picked him up as FA, I reckon I would concentrate on BJJ and clinch (and any physicals if he needs them) to give him a better pull guard option. He looks very capable of defending himself striking and getting takedowns. On the ground he can sub or KO. I like him!

Least favourite is Oscar Dos Santos. No chin at all.

• Upvote 2