Noob Fund - Read the first post

listerman

hello,

i just found out about this forum and i've played this game for a week and i need money to put my fighters in a good gym

i've lost a fight and now im looking for a Mentor.

thank you

100504 manager id

Been directed here from another page to ask for fundsto help me start out. I made the mistake of starting a nutrition company. I need to settle the debt and close it as ive been told it will cost 1 mill just to get a 160 supp. If you can help me with the 50k donation that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all

Im a new manager that started yesterday and I have stumbled my way onto these forums after reading a tonne of newbie guides. I have pulled all my fighters out of the basic $50 gym and they all have upcoming fights fighting out of Sydney Australia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Manager ID = Monstah Lobstah (103024)

Hi all

Im a new manager that started yesterday and I have stumbled my way onto these forums after reading a tonne of newbie guides. I have pulled all my fighters out of the basic $50 gym and they all have upcoming fights fighting out of Sydney Australia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Manager ID = Monstah Lobstah (103024)

howdy - me again

I'm already a recipient of the noob fund, thanks for your kindness.

I was enjoying the game so immensely that I purchased VIP and started a gym to try and make some cash so my fighters could focus on training.

Well, things kind of went South and I've had to sack my coaches and I'm in the red and staring down the barrel of losing my VIP 10 days after I kicked it off.

If anyone can help that would be appreciated- I sent and in game to Listerman, however this was done on my phone while out doing field work, and I can't see it in my outbox so not 100% sure it was sent correctly, and don't want to hassle the guy if it did go through.

Cheers.

howdy - me again

I'm already a recipient of the noob fund, thanks for your kindness.

I was enjoying the game so immensely that I purchased VIP and started a gym to try and make some cash so my fighters could focus on training.

Well, things kind of went South and I've had to sack my coaches and I'm in the red and staring down the barrel of losing my VIP 10 days after I kicked it off.

If anyone can help that would be appreciated- I sent and in game to Listerman, however this was done on my phone while out doing field work, and I can't see it in my outbox so not 100% sure it was sent correctly, and don't want to hassle the guy if it did go through.

Cheers.

sent.

Hey guys i'm new here and i'm looking forward to spending some time and learning this site. I have two fighters with two matches set up and i tried to message listerman directly but it didnt work. Any chance i can receive some monetary assistance?

Weird that you couldn't send me a message. I just sent you 50k. Will message you in game also in case you don't see this message.

Guys i m noob in this game can someone give me personal message to get better ,i want some tips send me here

(87408)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8