My fighter keeps getting cuts

jsdaugh

I've noticed cuts more and more after one punch that's a bit unrealistic. My guy who didn't cut for the first 6 fights has lost his last 2 due to a cut and he seems to cut badly.

That fighter fights at 265+ where damage is too big and this is why there are more cuts. You should be able to finish fights before getting too many cuts opened.

My guy is a 185 lb fighting a heavyweight in an Openweight org. Lost back to back losses to guy bc of cuts. So is it bc one he is bigger and can control me better with size and hurt me more? And two my sliders sucked, i thought i had the advantages on him

First - size and second - if you are referring to Corwin Valentine it looks like he has no defensive grappling and probably took extra damage in those fights thanks to the skill disparity.

I've had 1st round cut losses from a cut from the very first punch landed. He doesn't even have cuts easily. But maybe your right.

Cuts easily could hide behind granite chin ko power or whatever else high hidden that pops on TOTT. The fact it doesnt show there doesnt mean it is ok.

I don't think it was a weight thing purely because weight and cuts hasn't really been an issue elsewhere in the org so far. Your guy has also been cut at 185lbs before?

I thought for sure you was going to go all to keep the fight standing. That's why I spent all my time leading up to the fight getting his Muay Thai up to a measly 3 lol.

No never was cut at 185, i think i messed up my sliders a bit as in clinch i had it almost to the end of the slider to not because i figured if your guy did Corwin would use his knees which were proficient. That didnt happen. My next plan was if i was on the ground was to attack more with subs as he has won with before but as you see 26 attempts. Its all good, im still learning but frustrated.

I see. I think I messed up on the sliders as well. I didn't want to clinch a lot, but I didn't want him to not be aggressive if he got in the clinch because he had a 6 on his knee strikes. I don't get the sliders on this because I had it almost at the end of not clinching but he went right after the clinch.