Finally hit top 10

joseppe

After 1 1/2yrs i got to the top 10 so im very chuffed with this & 6/7 month ago i got to the top 100(only using a public gym) and was chuffed as a player i think thats one of the goals you should go for starting off with the actual player pool(not too difficult but a target) then i had a dip which lead to abit of lack of motivation for the game. My old alliance had great guys in there but nobody really talked about fights or sliders just when anyone wanted money shifting.

Its amazing how a good alliance can change your game experience & make you actually think what you are doing with fighters so i gotta say a big thank you to the Stepdad lot(alex K helped me for afew month before i joined) even tho i havent been there that long all help is much appreciated. Gotta shoutout to Bwang too he helped me fightwise afew times

I guess the point of this is yeah i wanna brag i got to the top 10(onwards & upwards) but also to the new players who read this that if you get a good alliance & people willing to help you then youll have more fun in the long run :)

• Upvote 1