bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

Silas is an albino and devoted monk of the Catholic organization Opus Dei. He often hurts himself as punishment for his crimes.

He grew up in Marseille with his parents. His childhood was far from ideal as his father was furious about having an albino as a son and blamed his wife. After a few years of beatings and cruel punishments, his father killed her. Silas , only seven years of age at that time, couldn’t deal with the pain of losing his mother. Two weeks after the murder on his mother, Silas used a buther’s knife to kill his father in one of the most brutal murders in the history of mankind.

He ran away and was chased down by police from all over the world. He lived a life of crime for many years, making it even to the top 20 of most searched for criminals in the world by the FBI. After killing two gangmembers in Spain, he was imprisoned in Andorra in the Pyrenees. As if God wanted to save him, an earthquake destroyed the prison walls and he was free again.

He met a young Spanish priest, named Manuel Aringarosa, who got him back on the right path. When he was born, Silas wasn’t called Silas, but Marcel. The Spanish priest gave him his new name, after a person in the Bible who was freed as well by an earthquake. Aringarosa would go on to become the head of Opus Dei and Silas became his enforcer. Even at his young age, he already was one of the most fearced assasins in the world. Opus Dei created an MMA team a few months ago and Silas is the most promising young fighter in their team. Remember his name guys! He is the real deal.

• Upvote 2

Silas "Albino" Monk

Silas is an albino and devoted monk of the Catholic organization Opus Dei. He often hurts himself as punishment for his crimes.

He grew up in Marseille with his parents. His childhood was far from ideal as his father was furious about having an albino as a son and blamed his wife. After a few years of beatings and cruel punishments, his father killed her. Silas , only seven years of age at that time, couldnt deal with the pain of losing his mother. Two weeks after the murder on his mother, Silas used a buthers knife to kill his father in one of the most brutal murders in the history of mankind.

He ran away and was chased down by police from all over the world. He lived a life of crime for many years, making it even to the top 20 of most searched for criminals in the world by the FBI. After killing two gangmembers in Spain, he was imprisoned in Andorra in the Pyrenees. As if God wanted to save him, an earthquake destroyed the prison walls and he was free again.

He met a young Spanish priest, named Manuel Aringarosa, who got him back on the right path. When he was born, Silas wasnt called Silas, but Marcel. The Spanish priest gave him his new name, after a person in the Bible who was freed as well by an earthquake. Aringarosa would go on to become the head of Opus Dei and Silas became his enforcer. Even at his young age, he already was one of the most fearced assasins in the world. Opus Dei created an MMA team a few months ago and Silas is the most promising young fighter in their team. Remember his name guys! He is the real deal.

Someone read The Da Vinci code lol :D

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b3.jpg

Cletus Jackson (1-0)

It's gunna b a one sided beat down from hell if silas doesn't knock me out, cuz. Just want to put on a good show for the fans. And if yo ass loses it don't mean u a scrub because I'm da baddest on the planet, treacherous blood sucker with no heart and I pity any motha fucka to fuck wit me.. mannn

And also, dubs to my cousin he's gettin out dis weekend sure he'll be at the show in my squad. We bringin heat and the squad is ready. If y'all wanna throw down in the parking lot for what I care LETS DO IT BABY. I fight anytime anyplace. Get yo weight up because I might get popped for roids my natural testosterone levels are 10 times above da limit, naturally. Bring yo moms and she'll get impregnated by my gaze. I'm da only man. The baddest man. Its on buddy is all I can say.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Silas "Albino" Monk

After the quick win over that pussy Cletus, I had my 3rd pro fight yesterday and demolished my opponent once more. It was a long flight to St Petersburg, but I was able to get back on the plane that departed a few minutes after the fight as it was over in seconds. One punch KO and 100% fight rating. Job done and on to the next victim.

• Upvote 1

Silas was a minor character in a terrible novel and an albino until he was bitten by a radioactive douchebag from New Jersey. Roaming the streets of Magaluf with his fake tan, dyed beard and br00tal patricidal skills, he ran into bjorn o'donnel who promised him a career in punching people for below minimum wage instead. Despite being publically known for murdering people for money due to o'donnel snitching on him on a public forum, he hasn't been arrested yet for some reason.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Silas was a minor character in a terrible novel and an albino until he was bitten by a radioactive douchebag from New Jersey. Roaming the streets of Magaluf with his fake tan, dyed beard and br00tal patricidal skills, he ran into bjorn o'donnel who promised him a career in punching people for below minimum wage instead. Despite being publically known for murdering people for money due to o'donnel snitching on him on a public forum, he hasn't been arrested yet for some reason.

you should write books :P

• Upvote 1

He does, they gain academic credit. They don't get struck down due to plagiarism either.

Neither of which is true for that hack Dan Brown mind you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1