KONFLIKT FC’s - SUPER 6 - MEGA MILLION TOURNAMENT

BigTree

I do with lighter guys to exploit the fight engine.

But upon inspection of the situation it seems this is a simple mixup of the roster. Freako Wimp has a HW fighter ready for contract. And the fighter listed here is actually signed as 185.

Do you remember what happened in the openweight division of your org? That's right I got blasted by some guy 10 lbs lighter. Now you can see what I mean perhaps.

Anyways I just misunderstood the situation.

Also I'm running on like 3 hrs of sleep so forgive the confusion.

I do with lighter guys to exploit the fight engine.

But upon inspection of the situation it seems this is a simple mixup of the roster. Freako Wimp has a HW fighter ready for contract. And the fighter listed here is actually signed as 185.

Do you remember what happened in the openweight division of your org? That's right I got blasted by some guy 10 lbs lighter. Now you can see what I mean perhaps.

Anyways I just misunderstood the situation.

Also I'm running on like 3 hrs of sleep so forgive the confusion.

To be fair you also blasted someone 20lbs lighter than CK after and he was around same ID as the guy you lost to. Also the guy you lost to eventually lost to someone 25lbs heavier.

I wouldn't argue against you vets of the game and you're definitely not the only person to mention the exploit but honestly, in a year of having the org be open weight I've not seen anywhere near enough evidence to conclude that it's a massive thing. Definitely not at creation level. There's too many instances of the little guy getting smashed by the heavier.

My only objection in this instance would have been that we wasn't all given the option but as you say it looks like a miscommunication.

To be fair you also blasted someone 20lbs lighter than CK after and he was around same ID as the guy you lost to. Also the guy you lost to eventually lost to someone 25lbs heavier.

I wouldn't argue against you vets of the game and you're definitely not the only person to mention the exploit but honestly, in a year of having the org be open weight I've not seen anywhere near enough evidence to conclude that it's a massive thing. Definitely not at creation level. There's too many instances of the little guy getting smashed by the heavier.

My only objection in this instance would have been that we wasn't all given the option but as you say it looks like a miscommunication.

You're right it's a give and take, each has it's own benefits so you have to play to the benefit it gives you. Proabably not a huge "exploit" as much as it is a balance of pros and cons.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so returning has me rusty on the ins and outs of Tycoon. This is my first foray into ID restriction. With that said, when Mannetoseen signed up his fighter I said "Hey, he's 185 and this is a 265 tourney" figuring dude would just get blasted and it was not that great of an entry. Now, we have mixed info about creation and speed and advantage and such; as well as many instances laid out by Kd where the smaller guy got crushed by the bigger guy (which is what I assumed happened more often than not)

It's your guys tournament, I'm just the guy running it. There are 6 managers in the 265# division. Give me a vote, majority wins, I'm the tiebreaker. What do you guys want to do?

Leave it and let's get this thing going or replace the fighter?

• Upvote 1

Okay, so returning has me rusty on the ins and outs of Tycoon. This is my first foray into ID restriction. With that said, when Mannetoseen signed up his fighter I said "Hey, he's 185 and this is a 265 tourney" figuring dude would just get blasted and it was not that great of an entry. Now, we have mixed info about creation and speed and advantage and such; as well as many instances laid out by Kd where the smaller guy got crushed by the bigger guy (which is what I assumed happened more often than not)

It's your guys tournament, I'm just the guy running it. There are 6 managers in the 265# division. Give me a vote, majority wins, I'm the tiebreaker. What do you guys want to do?

Like I said my main gripe would have been that we wasn't all given the choice at the beginning. Just that alone means the tournament gets off to an uneven and possibly unfair start.

I don't want to be responsible for someone not getting a spot in a tournament and as I've already mentioned before I haven't really seen too much evidence that weight plays a big part in results at creation to mid range level BUT I've had a decent amount of high ranking, veteran managers saying that they really like my org and if it wasn't for the open-weight format they would sign their fighters. So they're either just being polite or there is something to what they are saying?

Honestly, I just don't even know. I would LOVE Mike to clear this up once and for all.

Babies.

I don't have an available heavyweight (Samson has a 327k ID). Weight has a marginal effect though.

I'm gonna kick your ass just for saying that!

I think whatever, it's fine. I'm gonna kick his depressed alcoholic radio jockey's ass anyway!

Like I said my main gripe would have been that we wasn't all given the choice at the beginning. Just that alone means the tournament gets off to an uneven and possibly unfair start.

I don't want to be responsible for someone not getting a spot in a tournament and as I've already mentioned before I haven't really seen too much evidence that weight plays a big part in results at creation to mid range level BUT I've had a decent amount of high ranking, veteran managers saying that they really like my org and if it wasn't for the open-weight format they would sign their fighters. So they're either just being polite or there is something to what they are saying?

Honestly, I just don't even know. I would LOVE Mike to clear this up once and for all.

Yes I'd love to get any info from Mike to clarify the way the engine works but he really holds onto that stuff and keeps it bottled up inside and the next thing you know his wife is pregnant and he has a baby now... So the chances of him opening up about the game are really not looking good.

At any rate I'm sorry for making a fuss and if everyone is alright with it I'm ok with carrying on.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

To answer the weight question: this is what I understand but I possibly could be wrong:

Let's say a 150 lb. Is fighting a 250 lb. Both of them have cardio 15 speed 15 and strength 15. It's easy to see that the bigger guy would tire out first if he doesn't land shots on the smaller fighter. Strength wise: I compare it to basketball(which is nowhere near the same but I use this analogy because I know basketball very well.) Imagine a PG that weighs 150 is posting a C that weighs 250 the smaller guy wouldn't be able to move the much heavier guy.