WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

GreenGrocer: Absolutely fair.

It's a little annoying for me because I'm seeing people who've been working their ass off get called our by an idiot - mostly out of jealousy?

If you want to know why Aspire has done well - go to the org thread and read one review. Just one. That's the time and effort Adam puts into just a review. If you wanted to run an org as well, you could, but you have to commit time to it - not half ass reviews by hiring 10 writers and hoping it'll be good.

I joined Aspire 2 months back and put in 6 mil of my own money into it. I message almost every fighter I want to sign personally and discuss what they would need. Things like that are what make the org something people like.

Anyway, I'm rambling - I just don't like the fact that people make accusations spewing out of jealousy and no factual basis.

is not jelousy its comun sense .....im not hatting on their work ...they doing great.....i personaly send hima pm a couple days ago....but dont fuking tell me they build that empire in 7 months due to good previews.....pls stop it you aswell....im just saying that if you dig here you will find something,,....$6 M are you crazy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Spend the next however long you like looking for something that isn't there. Just make sure you come back and apologise when you come up empty ok.

Nah. He'll create another account and act like this never happened.

• Upvote 1

GreenGrocer: Absolutely fair.

It's a little annoying for me because I'm seeing people who've been working their ass off get called our by an idiot - mostly out of jealousy?

If you want to know why Aspire has done well - go to the org thread and read one review. Just one. That's the time and effort Adam puts into just a review. If you wanted to run an org as well, you could, but you have to commit time to it - not half ass reviews by hiring 10 writers and hoping it'll be good.

I joined Aspire 2 months back and put in 6 mil of my own money into it. I message almost every fighter I want to sign personally and discuss what they would need. Things like that are what make the org something people like.

Anyway, I'm rambling - I just don't like the fact that people make accusations spewing out of jealousy and no factual basis.

Na your right man, i can see how annoying it would be, so i apologise for adding to any unwarranted hate.

Just really dont like cheaters, so i guess i jumped on the bandwagon a bit too hard lol.

Nah. He'll create another account and act like this never happened.

All good man. It's kinda hilarious though!

That said, all of you are welcome at Aspire should you ever have a fighter in that ID range :)

so now you receive orders on what to say lol....its alright dude i rather wait and see if you guys are legit before signing any of my fighters with you guys......but yeah...if i am wrong i will apolagise for sure....no problem...but i realy think i nail this one....

• Upvote 1

so now you receive orders on what to say lol....its alright dude i rather wait and see if you guys are legit before signing any of my fighters with you guys......but yeah...if i am wrong i will apolagise for sure....no problem...but i realy think i nail this one....

I'm gonna go ahead and sig this, just in case you forget

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and i tell you more...i think the "pink unicorn",cant remember hes name, the jewish dude, he is part of the gang aswell i fuking know it....you see how far ahead....Shiv in fact i know more about your aliance then you do lol

Anyone want to start taking wagers on how long Jarmas gets banned from the forums????

All because mamadouche and his failed attempt to make the unit relevant he's lashing out at others who have made it, prime example of jealousy. Ignore him he will go away eventually, I am a little disappointed he hasn't drawn anyone a lovely picture yet though

• Upvote 3

the problem

Anyone want to start taking wagers on how long Jarmas gets banned from the forums for????

thats your goal from you first post...now you tell me whos the bad guy lol....well they can ban me ....they did it before for swearing only...i dont think talking about thhis will get me ban....bu good luck in your quest...lol...or find a girlfriend that will help you to...stop dating your keybord and find a real person to interact with :)..peace looser

• Upvote 1

All because mamadouche and his failed attempt to make the unit relevant he's lashing out at others who have made it, prime example of jealousy. Ignore him he will go away eventually, I am a little disappointed he hasn't drawn anyone a lovely picture yet though

mate as soon as you step in vendetta they died...lol...you guys use to be strong...i think you brought them bad uck mate...if you love them just leave...kkkk

• Upvote 1

By the way forum patrols need to have broken into top 100 at least once...you not eligible....shame bro...so long so active and 115 is your best ranking...why should anyone pay attention to whatever you say...lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So to sum it up so far:

- Wolf and Aaron(now known as Adam) were roiding their fighters by changing their skills via script on the game server;

- by doing that, somehow they gained knowledge how to run an org, clothing and nutrition company successfully, because pumping your fighters' skills and winning fights is the same as running an org;

- then Wolf(so far unknown) and Aaron(now known as Adam) returned to the game under new names and made successful companies for just 7 months. And there are plenty of facts that prove it:

Evidence #1 - "nerdy people tend to be very agressive behind the keybord"

Evidence #2 - "Taboos are a bad thing you know"

Evidence #3 - "i belive they currently running an Empire build in 7 months with knowladge aquired from taking advantage of a powerfull position of trust......"

Evidence #4 - "never mentioned you, but if the hat fits !"

Evidence #5 - "dont need to get paranoid ....oh shit we being uncovered here"

Evidence #6 - "when nothing else works, just swear at them and try to get a reaction lol....signs of a grumpy stressed out person"

Evidence #7 - "GOD writes straight on curved lines!"

Evidence #8 - "if we dig this hole we will find water"

Evidence #9 - "where is smoke is fire"

Evidence #10 - "its comun sense"

Dunno why you guys breaking your balls trying to explain to a retard that throwing random shit in the air ain't facts.

And for the record, it wasn't mamado who busted Wolf and Aaron. His IQ is just enough to box with a tree every afternoon.

• Upvote 6

thats your goal from you first post...now you tell me whos the bad guy lol....well they can ban me ....they did it before for swearing only...i dont think talking about thhis will get me ban....bu good luck in your quest...lol...or find a girlfriend that will help you to...stop dating your keybord and find a real person to interact with :)..peace looser

Yep. Bad guy and a fool. You have me pegged perfectly. Starting a witch hunt and calling UniConor "the jewish guy" when you easily could have left it at Pink Unicorn guy (we all know who you're talking about).

Oh happily married by the way. Two years now.

by the way #Theunit still stands...i gave those guys a home where they feel good....was a good experience.....

• Upvote 1

Dunno why you guys breaking your balls trying to explain to a retard that throwing random shit in the air ain't facts.

And for the record, it wasn't mamado who busted Wolf and Aaron. His IQ is just enough to box with a tree every afternoon.

Oh I'm aware, but he clearly stated he did. At this point it's just to see what stupid thing he says next.

Yep. Bad guy and a fool. You have me pegged perfectly. Starting a witch hunt and calling UniConor "the jewish guy" when you easily could have left it at Pink Unicorn guy (we all know who you're talking about).

Oh happily married by the way for two years now.

im sure your ball sack is about the size of passion fruit seeds, i mean you sound like a noughty step son trying to get hes step brother in trouble lol...stop it will you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh I'm aware, but he clearly stated he did. At this point it's just to see what stupid thing he says next.

Oh I'm aware, but he clearly stated he did. At this point it's just to see what stupid thing he says next."

im sure your wife uses strap on ,on you lol.....wait where did i said that i caught wolf & Aron copy paste that bit pls

im sure your ball sack is about the size of passion fruit seeds, i mean you sound like a noughty step son trying to get hes step brother in trouble lol...stop it will you

You clearly don't need help getting yourself in trouble. Doesn't hurt to speed up the process though. I see you've run out of "intelligent" things to say since you started to make fun of my ball sack and sex life.