Grumpy Bitch

BigTree

If team Camara is being coached by Grumpy do not draft me. I will not be part of a team associated with him. If you do draft me have a replacement for me, I want no part of what he offers. Especially after the crap he did with my Tag team tourney that was within a day of having its first round of fight offers sent out.

• Upvote 7

If team Camara is being coached by Grumpy do not draft me. I will not be part of a team associated with him. If you do draft me have a replacement for me, I want no part of what he offers. Especially after the crap he did with my Tag team tourney that was within a day of having its first round of fight offers sent out.

I don't blame ya.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest something like this, with the numbers being a pick and X being the other persons pick.

a - 1,2,3,X,X,6,7,X,X,X,11,X,13,X,15,X
c - X,X,X,4,5,X,X,8,9,10,X,12,X,14,X,16

Camara gets matchup and Alex picks Tessin first pick and the early draft order offsets this without effectively stealing first pick.

oh no worries :) I`m not getting any coaches, ok maybe Humors (for the lols) but no I won`t ask Grumpy to join the team, he wouldn`t be interested anyways.

Just messing with the other team a bit. I mean this is what TUF is all about :)

I`m gonna stick to Pick first Matchup , Alex will have first pick of any fighter (once all projects are confirmed) and then each will take a turn (me going second).

Just a small clarification:

Concerning the Tag Team tournament, I was 24 hours away from locking in a top 5 P4P partner for it (it ain`t hard when your guy is Chris Fucking Steve) and Penn could have easily gotten Mike to cancel his fight within 24 hours.

The thing about the Tag Team tourney is that with so many fighters in other orgs it was going to become a logistics nightmare and I fully believe all parties were more than happy to just drop the valiant idea.

Grumpy did write me an email after all was said and done, it simply said: "I`m sorry" . Now a lot of yous might not actually know him but it takes a lot for the war hero to apologize to anyone, including me.

Let`s get this show on the road now :)

TUF16_Cast_0005.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oh no worries :) I`m not getting any coaches, ok maybe Humors (for the lols) but no I won`t ask Grumpy to join the team, he wouldn`t be interested anyways.

Just messing with the other team a bit. I mean this is what TUF is all about :)

I`m gonna stick to Pick first Matchup , Alex will have first pick of any fighter (once all projects are confirmed) and then each will take a turn (me going second).

Just a small clarification:

Concerning the Tag Team tournament, I was 24 hours away from locking in a top 5 P4P partner for it (it ain`t hard when your guy is Chris Fucking Steve) and Penn could have easily gotten Mike to cancel his fight within 24 hours.

The thing about the Tag Team tourney is that with so many fighters in other orgs it was going to become a logistics nightmare and I fully believe all parties were more than happy to just drop the valiant idea.

Grumpy did write me an email after all was said and done, it simply said: "I`m sorry" . Now a lot of yous might not actually know him but it takes a lot for the war hero to apologize to anyone, including me.

Let`s get this show on the road now :)

TUF16_Cast_0005.jpg

Some war hero..."why don't you go suck some farts out of my ass"...more like an idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who is the man (maybe?) behind the facade of the Grumpy Bastard? Why so Grumpy? Why so scared? I've heard quite a bit of you declining fights with no reason attached. The same MO when you declined your recent offer for 10-0 Ara Tiotio to face my boy Sasha 7-1 for a #1 contender match.

Your fighter is 10-0 fighting nothing but scrubs. He's falsely climbed the ranks of the HW division while dining on nothing but cream puffs. Now a REAL challenge comes your way and what do you do????

maxresdefault.jpg

STOP being a Grumpy lil bitch. Grab your cankles, call your BFF Hilary Clinton, and wash out your crusty ol vagina. Step up you scared Grumpy bitch

1st of all u lying WORM...I rarely decline fights and when i do I almost always give the reason....HOWEVER...it isnt required now is it? So ur crying over what? a SINGLE instance where I didnt give the courtesy of a reason...why? because ur disrespectful attitude didnt deserve one...and thats why u got blocked...so like a true liberal crybaby u have to run to the forums and try to smear my name with lies....THANK YOU...my Formum fans havent had a good laugh provided by me in some time....

2nd Ara Tiotio isnt "my boy" He is a free agent I picked up that has fights from BEFORE I got himDUH...and Im not responsable for those fights now am I? FURTHERMORE since the fights he has with me as a manager was fights proposed by the org owners....all I did was accept them....that DONT mean shit on me eh? At least Imnot setting my fighters up with easy fights in an org i run like Alex K does.

Your just thowing shit around talking STUPID same as u was in the mails that got u blocked..... Ur punkass makes me laugh. And as USUAL....Im done stating the facts and TRUTH and wont be returning to this crappy so called "forum" so u can go ahead and get the last word like a true crybaby liberal always MUST have....just know this....Im laughing at ur PATHETIC attempts all the way....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Some old men don't mature they go in the opposite direction. I tend to have fallbacks myself, but once i clear the cobwebs I'm back on track.

good point...But some simply have HIGH STANDARDS that so MANY in this game cant reach or even comprehend and they usually end up here crying and throwing lies around.....sadly...thats how THIS thread got started.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2