Pick'em League (PFL8) July-December 2018

No one is asking that though. They are asking that the 40-20 guy should be ahead of the 40-30. The 41-30 guy would still be ahead of both of them

Yeah lol I was saying the % win system is stupid because it incentivises inactivity - Timqwe is spot on, its only a minor tweak but it will improve the game for sure

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well youre the boss but id like to see if two guys had joint wins and one had more losses for the guy with more losses to be ranked below the other guy.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I must have missed this post but for this instance I would agree that if two managers have equal wins the manager with the lesser amount of losses should be ahead in the standings.

If that's the only change your wanting then I'm all for that.

I must have missed this post but for this instance I would agree that if two managers have equal wins the manager with the lesser amount of losses should be ahead in the standings.

If that's the only change your wanting then I'm all for that.

Yeah surely its a no brainier - nah Im not trying to make such a dramatic change - % wins would be ridiculous, someone could literally go like 8-3 in the first event and then not make any more predictions and win the whole thing

If you're playing, send me 20k between know and July 6, except for people who placed in the previous league and are rolling their prizes over.

If you're playing, send me 20k between know and July 6, except for people who placed in the previous league and are rolling their prizes over.

Happy to stick in $120k - dont play MMA Tycoon anymore so plenty of money to go around

EDIT - I take that back; Im broke - all my riches were tied up in a company which Ive now lost

Ive only got $20k left for this tournament while I try to retrieve my lost funds.

Tragic that I went from one of the richest managers in the game to $20k to my name

Was going to donate a large chunk of my funds to an up-and-coming manager but now some douche inherited it all for $1

what do u mean ? what happened ?

Money sent. I take it I pay 20 k to ken each card to participate?

I replied to your pm, it’s one for the league not each card.

Sorry to have to ask such a thing but can I pay the joining fee some time after the first card? Would love to be a part of this but I don't have the $$$ yet.

My word is my bond.