Island Muay Thai Federation (KT Org)

adsaddd

Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be part of the org with KT fighters ?

As the title says I`m thinking about opening a KT org only on the ISLAND.

Let me know below if you would want a KT org, also any suggestions will be heard and help appreciated. This org if it will exist, I will want to make it with a good community and without question with MAXIMAL fairness.

I will wait until 06.04.2020 and decide if it will be opened or not.

Thank you !

• Upvote 2

Have in mind that managing finances of a KT org on The Island is really hard cause all fighters start with 0 KT hype at creation(unless they tick "popular fighter" hidden which no one does). It is really hard to build fighter KT hype to start getting decent event ratings and selling some tickets. Your idea is great but almost impossible to make it work unless Mike changes something. You will find it hard to earn enough cash to pay fighters, they will fail to pay gym fees, buy clothing and supplements, their owners will sack them eventually. Just a friendly warning, buddy.

• Upvote 1

Have in mind that managing finances of a KT org on The Island is really hard cause all fighters start with 0 KT hype at creation(unless they tick "popular fighter" hidden which no one does). It is really hard to build fighter KT hype to start getting decent event ratings and selling some tickets. Your idea is great but almost impossible to make it work unless Mike changes something. You will find it hard to earn enough cash to pay fighters, they will fail to pay gym fees, buy clothing and supplements, their owners will sack them eventually. Just a friendly warning, buddy.

the man one and only JakeF said it right.

This org made it work in 2017. I wonder what their secret was.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5273

I had an 18 yr old KT fighter there that has gone on to be #45 p4p MMA, and is currently #11 LHW MMA. Ok doesnt sound overly impressive but what Im saying is hes had a good run after the island life. And that season of KT on the island was epic as I remember it.

• Upvote 1

This org made it work in 2017. I wonder what their secret was.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5273

I had an 18 yr old KT fighter there that has gone on to be #45 p4p MMA, and is currently #11 LHW MMA. Ok doesnt sound overly impressive but what Im saying is hes had a good run after the island life. And that season of KT on the island was epic as I remember it.

Guess you have forgotten how he ran out of cash, closed shop early and I was funding your fighter Melek Taus' training for like 2 months via Island laundry.